Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

On 12/31/2019 at 8:03 PM, Saheli said:

Yobit telegram bot is working good and its easy for convert crypto

To fiat currency and fiat currency to crypto without any signup

On exchenge

Yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges that offers multiple payment options for using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, Locphat79 said:

@fastexrobot

Along with Yobit if you are a newbie, this is one of the best crypto exchanges you can use to get started.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jungle4 said:

A good bot for getting tokens. Unfortunately, it sometimes lags, but generally works well. You can go to the bot here.

Yobit is also useful for those looking to trade bitcoin in a professional manner, the platform offers user-friendly trading dashboards.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Roshan said:

Really This bot is nice and this yobit exchange telegrame bot is fast you'r all problum soule is just an second 

On 1/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, Rawatshivani said:

I saw this bot, however I don't have the foggiest idea whether it is totally sheltered, and what is the distinction between exchanging this bot and exchanging on the authority Yobit trade. That is to say, what are the fundamental highlights that make me exchange bot rather than the trade. Would you be able to clarify a couple.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:23 PM, Michele_90 said:

the airdrop distribution will be in the bot or we will see the coins in the exchange wallet? maybe the question is already been done, i tried to search the informations but i didn't find it. And if two friends take part in the airdrop they can deposit yoda both on the same account on yobit? thanks for the attention

Edited by Fabtalk

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, palalu said:

I've been using this bot since there is an airdrop from yobit, I think this bot is very easy and doesn't need to be logged in

Yobit crypto exchange also offers a service that offers beginner and non-beginner traders an extremely easy way of cryptocurrencies with prices more or less in line with the market rate.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:30 AM, McCree said:

If this is the official yobit account that is posting this news, then I think this telegram client is more convenient to people who mainly use telegram all day.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:20 AM, Airdroper said:

great this airdrop i dont know that scam or legit
i think its legit and high power  project

On 1/9/2020 at 7:06 AM, Honny143 said:

It's is really yobit exchanges bot because I claimed 700 Yoda token i n this bot and balance 700 Yoda tokens someone tells where the token go if the bot is scam 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:04 AM, Lard79 said:

Most of telegram bot is scam and fake, so please becarefull with that, take many review of that, stay secure on main official website. i was have a lot of experience with scam bot.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:13 PM, tienda said:

Yes you are right all most of them are scam.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:48 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

I am as yet reluctant to utilize the yobit message bot and decide to exchange legitimately through the site, since now there are such a significant number of wire bots and the majority of them end up trick

Edited by Fabtalk

On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, jacker said:

I know the telegram yobit bot. I think telegram is good and it's used by a lot of people, but this time I'm still not very sure. is still a mystery. I'm trying to understand it better

The Yobit platform allows users to easily plot stable coins against cryptocurrencies and, conversely, cryptocurrencies against stable coins or cryptocurrencies against another crypto

On 1/19/2020 at 12:48 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

I am as yet reluctant to utilize the yobit message bot and decide to exchange legitimately through the site, since now there are such a significant number of wire bots and the majority of them end up trick

On 1/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, khan22 said:

This is the great option that yobit will introduce the telegram bot and they solve our all problems through the telegram bot also because in yobit every thing is perfect just the support team we need and now that is also here this is best exchanges in the world.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:10 AM, TasinHasan said:

oh i have missed this airdrop.

yesterday i want to join but bot shows closed.

now they announced daily 1% will unlock if 1 post made by aordroper

Edited by Fabtalk

It is very convenient that the bot shows the current exchange rates every day. And also about the current opportunities to get tokens on the exchange.

Very interesting, I have not really used it until now, but I will start using it, and I will tell my experience in the future

On 12/18/2019 at 5:26 AM, Pratzz said:

Hay muchos problemas de seguridad en el bot de telegram. Y acerca de las criptomonedas no confiamos en nadie, su tema muy importante es hacerlo simple.

It really becomes a very interesting proposal and initiative on the part of the yobita platform, although you have to be cautious and study in depth about this bot even though it is reliable because it is the official one, you have to take into account the risks involved. operations with this bot of the telegram platform and I think that first we would have to make sure of its reliability and easy operation and thus be sure of this bot although if it is truthful and corroborate what the official pointed out it would be a very good proposal that the platform offers of yobit in terms of advances in the service.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I do not have any relationship with the bot on the platform, either from near or far, I just wanted to note that there are many fake pages and channels that impersonate the yobit platform

Ur correct, I noticed many fake Yobit TG groups, so must be v careful ur on the official one, so always double and triple check so u dont get scammed.

Fastexrobot is a convenient bot, mailings can be disabled if you do not want to know the exchange rate.  There is nothing superfluous in the interface

For me it seems to me one of the best telegram bots compared to others that only do is waste valuable time but this YOBIT bot is very good and gives us a great opportunity and ease of managing our crypto from anywhere using even the mobile device.

It's a good bot, it's fast. It does its job and the most important thing is that it is not scam. The only suggestion I could make is the image, it does not make it look good, the rest is excellent. Thanks to yobit for everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:11 AM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

The yobit bot in telegram to participate in airdrops is optimal

4 minutes ago, Blas Ricardo Armas Rosales said:

If it's from yobit it's fine, yobit pays, there's no doubt

This bot is great, every exchange should have a bot for quick telegram queries

33 minutes ago, SOHhed said:

Yes, I do, but I think you got excited about the picture, it's beautiful and minimalistic.  So I would leave everything as it is, and the bot is the best and no better one.

I have the same observation and my community also, many did not participate because the image looks a bit false, something that represents the exchange would be better

On 11/12/2019 at 8:08, BullRunBit said:

Esta es una forma muy buena y fácil de cambiar monedas o monedas por fiat o fiat por monedas sin registro. Y es bueno que tu opción de códigos de putt Yobit también. Solo una sugerencia, no veo que las tarifas sean las mismas que en el intercambio o diferentes para el intercambio / intercambio (0.2%) y para retirar monedas y fiat será bueno que tenga algo de información al respecto.

Realmente Interesante Lo Probare, recien lo veo

14 minutes ago, martcoinn said:

It is official of yobit the bot, use it without risk, it is real

Good morning, that's right, it's something real, yobit has always been characterized by paying its airdrops so there is no time to lose, thanks yobit.

30 minutes ago, Genesisnayle said:

I love Yobit's airdrops, Yoda's was a success and I know this new FreeDollar airdrop will be too ❤️

that's the way yobit always pays its airdrop, some are suspicious, but they don't have to, so give it; do all the homework and claim, thanks yobit.