Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

In my opinion the best and safest way to exchange is within the web platform. At this point, the Telegram bots are very devalued because there is a lot of scam within it and when users who discover any of them and try to do something to warn their users, the administrators of the fraudulent bots report it as spam and end up suspending it from Telegram to whom he acts in good faith.

Excellent airdrop really, I think that Yobit is doing all this to avoid fraud and that those of us who really work seriously can receive their coins and take advantage of it in a good way to generate more income ... I hope we can all take advantage of this great opportunity

On 12/12/2019 at 2:03 AM, Soaib khan said:

I not Trust Your Bot In Telegram Many Spam Bots Please Make A Website For Airdrop

Personally, bots are quite safe, especially this one since apart from using the bot, a series of activities must be followed so that we can claim the free dollars correctly. I recommend that you make an attempt to participate in this airdrop, in the end this token may be worth more than we think.

On 11/12/2019 at 18:45, lucky80 said:

Guau. Un gran desarrollo de Yobit. También tenía la función Yobicodes. Voy a intentarlo más tarde. ¡Buen trabajo chicos!

No estas leyendo? Es el bot oficial de Yobit. ¿Eres un bot o algo así, lol?  

you just have to follow the steps in the bot to claim

yobit bot is a safe bot for sure but i dont trust on telegram they do random banning 

your money can be lost because of telegram rules 

I want to thank you for such a useful, convenient and technologically advanced telegram bot. Thanks to him, it is very convenient to check cryptocurrency rates, and it is also easy to exchange coins with each other.

• +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

how create post here ?

Yobit's fastexrobot is way high level than most other bots in telegram.It is very much easy to exchange or withdraw money via this bot.Some people will say most bots are scam.But this is not.It is quite a good system from yobit to us.

this yobit bot is very intuitive and useful, lets see when this airdrop will finish. thanks for the info of yobit fastexrobot

The fastexrobot is a very easy-to-use bot, with a diversity of functions and also keeps the market status of the main cryptocurrencies informed day by day.

Hello yes yobit is a good way to win, it gives the opportunity to a large number of people to participate in your promotions, I am learning about crypto, I also like the website and the yobit bot is very accessible and easy to use.

Wow. A vast development from Yobit. It also had Yobicodes feature. I will try it later. Great job guys!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit.net allows us through the telegram to be attentive to the changes in the cryptocurrency market, in addition to presenting the opportunity to obtain other tokens.