Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 25 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

• Hi guys I saw this bot, but I don't know if it is completely safe, and what is the difference between trading this bot and trading on the official Yobit exchange. I mean, what are the main features that make me trade bot instead of exchange? Can you explain some? and what are your points of view

Wow it's so amazing to be in Telegram .

Iam glad to see this bot from yobit .thank yobit team to make it so easy and comfortable .I hope it has no risky and so comfortable for other participants.

Edited by Louis Mohammed

On 12/11/2019 at 7:11 AM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

excellent telegram boot is very practical and has a very simple interface to use, besides that it is used by YOBIT for the launching of new tokens (airdrop). I invite you to be part of this wonderful family of YOBIT exchange, the leading platform in the cryptocurrency market.

I think it is good in situations like airdrops and currency exchange but I think it is not safe

Объективно говоря, бот от Йобита самый лучший из представленных. Пользуюсь им постоянно. Нет никаких проблем с вводом и выводом, а самый главный плюс -- это факт того, что тебя не обманут.

• Useful or interesting 1

почему у вас есть сомнения по поводу бота? ОН ОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЙ! о каких эйрдропах идет речь? Если всё идёт по инструкции

13 minutes ago, farouk619 said:

Esta es una buena idea, y puede ser más fácil administrar mi cuenta en yobit, pero espero que sea completamente seguro, ya que hay muchos robots de spam en tele.

You are really right, there are currently many telegram bots that are not legitimate and tend to provide false and manipulated information regarding market prices.

However, I have been using this bot since it is operational (its beginnings) and I have not had any setbacks with it, rather it seems to me a good alternative since its database is kept updated and it issues market prices in real time.

You should give it your vote of confidence and start using it.

I used BTC banker bot before. After each exchange, I could be cheated. But now I use FastEchangeBot, it is much more convenient, and the most important thing is that yobit guarantees that I will not be deceived
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 12/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, Mobarak said:

roobot trading coming youbit exchange and world crpto currency reletib all pepole life changes 

should we exchange on yobit homepage is the best option. If something goes wrong, we can easily open tickets, good luck

20 hours ago, Swextugo7771 said:

Good afternoon! This is the yobit exchange new exchange bot where we can deposit and withdraw our crypto funds using telegram bot .This is easy and simple way to earn and trade on yobit exchange.

friend, it is not necessary to say anything else, your words perfectly describe yobit exchange, the best in the market.

this bots is quite safe, you just have to verify that it is the official page not to fall into fraud, I use it from the first qairdrop everything has gone well is simple and

15 hours ago, EnmanuelM said:

as we know it is a fake bot! which are the steps to follow? It is true that there are false pages, but how do we detect them?

Good friend, we know that it is not false, since it is not your first airdrop, all the previous ones have paid for it, it is not false, your community in telegram is one of the largest, and it is years that this company has been in the market, so it is not it is false, it is true.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:29 AM, LeonardoG92 said:

You are really right, there are currently many telegram bots that are not legitimate and tend to provide false and manipulated information regarding market prices.

However, I have been using this bot since it is operational (its beginnings) and I have not had any setbacks with it, rather it seems to me a good alternative since its database is kept updated and it issues market prices in real time.

You should give it your vote of confidence and start using it.

I agree with you friend the bot is one of the best that are available, its information is always true and the admi always informs about alleged scams, apart from it has its alert and daily prices which is excellent, when you use it it will give you the reason and see what better is yobit.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, Abupay said:

This is the great option that yobit will introduce the telegram bot and they solve our all problems through the telegram bot also because in yobit every thing is perfect just the support team we need and now that is also here this is best exchanges in the world.

According to you, friend, the yobit telegram bot is spectacular, easy to handle, its constant alerts of how the market is, very complete in everything, it does not need anything.

This is a great way to quickly exchange coins. It is also scalable and has fewer security risks, because we will not be using our own platform, and Telegram is a safe place for ordinary people who do not understand the technology. In addition, the yobt team should improve it and add some other features, such as proper transactions, so that it can grow in a better way and make things happen faster.

I use the yobit bot every day, since it gives the updated prices of cryptocurrencies, apart from that the airdrops they distribute are the best.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Looks like a good, useful and easy-to-use bot that I will try immediately. Yobit has always proven its popularity, importance and interest in its users by providing many features that are not present in other platforms.

Who would say it friend, almost a year later and another yobit super airdrop, the previous one was a success and this will be the same, that is really good, the incredible bot and it still is now in 2020, greetings friend.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:02 AM, Lautaro Adi said:

Yobit is a simple and intuitive exchange. It allows us to buy and sell cryptos with near neutral fees. Moreover its solidarity with its clientes and members is amazing. Let's trade on Yobit right now !! Amazing airdrops !

That's right, my friend, yobit is the best, its rates, the large amount of money it supports, its incredible telegram bot, several withdrawal options and its airdrop always the best.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, greyvor said:

From what I have seen it looks quite reliable and from what I have heard it is true especially because of the yobit emails

It is my friend, you do not have to worry about anything, they are the most reliable in the market, calm down and give them your vote of confidence.

On 10/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, Widmenson said:

To be honest with me this is one of the best airdrop projects of the moment, I say it for this excellent update and very Smart part of the project owners, I know that many complain about this new update but it is because they still do not understand that it is to guarantee a better reward for those who took the time to work legally! Thank you very much and I hope that God will allow you to move forward with all your projects. 

I agree with you friend, all these are to verify the real and false accounts, and thus give a guarantee, even in their pressure benefits everyone, have a good, greetings.

3 hours ago, TheDannyMacShow said:

i dont like it, you get yobicode and the funds are pretty much stuck there

I dont understand you, you get yobit code from whom?

And how funds/coins/tokens are stuck there?

When you write post try to write in more detail, because for example now with this your post I really dont understand what you want to tell.

Your reasons because you dont like FastExRobot is incomprehensible.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/4/2020 at 7:24 PM, EnmanuelM said:

It is what we really want to find in yobit that window to be able to enter the world of cryptocurrency and to be able to make transactions and obtain good profits in the short term ...!

that's how yobit is with this project gives us confidence to be with them, and that more people enter this beautiful world of cryptos, either in the short or long term and obtain profits.