Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 30 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

The professional yobit bot I used for the Yoda airdrop, and very beneficial for making small exchanges at the cellular cellphone while you can not get right of entry to yobit from the pc, I do not know how secure it's far, but, i will best use it with small sums.

My friend has a telegram, but okay Its process is too long And this time you have to work very hard. Is the same then okay let's question you Do you mind it 

In my opinion, my friend, there are a lot of robots that are not trusted because they depend on fraud and theft, but it seems that this robot is good and I could try it next times. Thank you, my friend.

but I don’t be familiar with if it is entirely safe, and pardon? is the alteration between trading this bot and trading on the authorized Yobit exchange. I mean, I beg your pardon? are the chief facial appearance that manage me trade bot as a substitute of the exchange. preserve you make clear a few.

is the alteration between trading this bot and trading on the authorized Yobit exchange. I mean, I beg your pardon? are the chief facial appearance that manage me trade bot as a substitute of the exchange. preserve you make clear a few information you will like to follow up with

• +5 1

Yobit telegram bot is one the good bot. With the help of this bot we can earn the more rewards in less period of minutes. It has proved to be the real and good bot.

• +5 1

Yobit is an crypto wallet and also an good exchange for storing crypto currencies. Its fess is very low during exchanging, buying, selling, depositing and withdrawing our coins. It has an two factor verification process for the safety of our yobit account.

• +5 1

There is the the most of of the not on telegram are fake and scam. They are the money eater of peoples. The only real site or exchange bots like yo bit bots are real and informative. I only used telegram for yo bit bot

I have been seeing and reading how easy it is to use the FastEx Robot on Telegram. I think many exchanges are beginning to use this idea in building up their own Telegram bots. Its a good innovation in the right direction

Yobit's fastexbot is excellent. Its quickest. You can deposit, withdraw and exchange different currencies by using that telegram based bot.You should make it easier to understand by removing some menus. Except that it's a nice bot.

I have lost access to my Telegram account and can not recover I have the right to make a new Telegram account? I do not want yobit bot to block my account

yes very very good There are lots of safety issues in telegram bot. And about crypto we do not trust on anyone its very important issue to make it simple.

I am gladto see this bot exchangefrom youbit.there arelots of ssafety issues in telegram bot.and about cryptowe do not trust onanyone its very importent issu to make ot simple.

Edited by Naveed Ahmed

It's a very nice and fun program to make money and exchange coins with cryptocurrencies.  I wish with all my heart good luck and good work for all. 

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, BullRunBit said:

This is very good and easy way to exchange coins or coins for fiat or fiat for coins without registration. And it's good that your putt Yobit codes option too. Just one suggestion, I dont see fees is it same like on exchange or different for trading/exchange (0.2%) and for withdraw coins and fiat will be good that have some info about that.

This is very useful information.Really appreciate your information. I also want to know how we can exchange coins without rigestration.

• +1 1

am not interested to use new Telegram bot because i can't understand it any one use it tell me about how to use it and what's it's benefits it's easy or not 

This is a superb manner for replacing finances quickly. It is likewise scalable & it has much less protection dangers due to the fact we aren't going to apply our personal platform & telegram is taken into consideration a secure area for regular people that aren't acquainted with technology. Moreover the yobt crew need to enhance it & upload a few different functions like right buying and selling in order that it could develop in a higher manner & make matters show up faster. Such a bots are want of time due to the fact the everyday internet site primarily based totally buying and selling systems are becoming a variety of hacking tries from hackers & phishing assaults through fraudsters.

Yes you are right. It is hundred percent working well. You should try it. Rise and fall are always in path. Bit it also depends on your own working position.