Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

Their is following types of wallet which are 

• Software wallets 

• Hardware wallets 

• Paper wallets 

Paper wallets are not used much now a days .People widley use software wallet some more secure wallets are Trust wallet ,atomic wallet ,coinmi wallet ,block chain wallet and many others .

23 hours ago, 29195 said:

There are many different types of cryptocurrencies wallets in world.The wallet of cryptocurrencies number in the thousands, but the most famous of them is the first coinbase wallet, blockchain wallet, trust wallet, trains wallets etc

Coinbase can be one of the most common, but know that coinbase do not generate private key or seed phrase but a complete custodial wallet. The reason why people are using it is because it is easy to make use of it to buy cryptocurrencies, but it does not give privacy. 

Different kind of wallet that are working now a days , these are 

EXODUS wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Paper wallet 

Hardware wallet 

These all wallets provide high security, I'm using  Exodus wallet mostly because it is easy in use  and  many new features.

The wallets which are mostly used now a days are 

• Trust wallet 

• Ledger nano s 

• ledger nano x 

• coinmi wallet 

• MEW 

• Atomic wallet 

• Blockchain wallet 

• Coinbase wallet 

• Bitcoin core wallet

On 12/11/2019 at 12:27 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

There are differ kind of wallets which are used mostly,

Coinomi wallets.

Trust wallet

Coinbase wallet etc.

Which keep our coins safe and sound.

I am now using a wallet that is not only available in our country but also in other countries. We can really do a lot with this wallet, for example we can buy in-game coins and pay bills. The wallet is not just for storing crypto but for any purpose. This wallet can be used easily through PC and mobile phone. There are different types of wallets but this wallet seems to me to be the most popular

Dear, there are many types of digital wallets, which can be divided into three groups: software, hardware, and paper wallets. Most digital wallets are software programs, which makes them better than hardware wallets. Coinbase Wallet is an excellent cryptocurrency wallet that has great things in its future. 

You should find wallets that are giving you the private keys. Also these wallets should be better offline and perhaps a hardware wallet will be better but I won't trust these that you mentioned. I think that the coins.ph is for the Philippines and not other countries.

There are many many kinds of Crypto Wallets like 

Yobit platform, 

Blockchain platform,

Trust platform,

Coinomi platform,

Coinbase platform,

Myetherwallet,

Trezor wallet,

Payeer Platform,

Perfect money platform,

Ledger Nano S platform,

Electrum platform,

Mycelium platform,

Edge wallet,

Green Bits platform,

These are Multi cryptocurrency platforms which possess highest updated privacy system and security system that's why thousand of people like these platforms beacuse of security system and privacy system.In these platforms our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.I recommend you should must use these platforms and enjoy good opportunities and financial services.

There are lot of wallets available for cryptocurrency. I think Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust Wallet, Coinomy are the best cryptocurrency wallets that allow us to work very easily and earn money.There are plenty of wallets available for cryptocurrency.

There are following type of wallet which are safe and secure for securing the crypto  currencies

Trust wallet

Coinomi wallet

Coin base wallet

Block chain wallet

Bitcoin wallet

Trezore wallet

Yobit wallet

Well there are many kinds of wallets using in cryptocurrency market. And some of them are as follows;

Etherum

Mycelium 

Hardware wallet 

Software wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Coinomi wallet 

Trust wallet

Blockchain wallet

Bitcoin wallet 

Exodus wallet 

Etc etc.

There is a kind of wallets are

Hardware wallet 

Software wallet

Paper wallet

Harware wallet is the most safe and secure wallet,this wallets keeps the data in safe mode and avoid from hacking. 

Paper wallet is also safe wallet.In paper wallet a person have a key that one is scanned to access the data which key is only known by the holder of that wallet. 

Two different kinds of wallets are used such as online wallets and other is offline wallets. But the online wallets contains

Electrum 

Myetherwallet 

Coinomi wallets 

Atomic wallets 

Coinbase wallet 

Payeer wallet 

But the offline wallets contain

Hardware wallets 

Software wallets 

And other wallets 

These are such wallets which are used for crypto. 

There are a lot of different kind of wallets, the one to use is basically base on your choice, your needs and what you can afford. There is trust wallet, the tronlink all these are multi coin wallet and other like the samurai wallet is a single coin wallet.  So its all depending on your choice, each has its unique feature.

There are many trusted and secure wallets online.  Some of the wallets are trust wallet, block chain wallet, coinbase wallet, coinomi wallet, exodus wallet, hardware wallet, atomic wallet.etc.

There are numerous wallets in cryptoworld. Yet, the wallet ought to be utilized which is not difficult to utilize and dependable. As I would see it Coinbase Wallet is reliable and simple to utilize. So I utilize the Coinbase wallet. You can utilize it.

My dear their is many wallet's some of these wallet's are fake and some are really good. It's very difficulte to estimate the correct wallet,so for this I will advise you to use those wallet's which have great reviews from user's. I will also suggest you not to invest all your money in only one wallet. If you hacked then you will lose your all money.so therefore use more than 1 wallet.

• +5 1

Yes there are so many different wallets using in cryptotalk for the purposes of our security we use these wallets just to secure our wallets. Well i am using blockchain wallet and i am fully satisfied with this wallet. Thank you 

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub?

14 minutes ago, duygumtr said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub?

There are online wallets that are connected online. They are web wallet, mobile wallet and computer wallets. 

There are offline wallets, the are paper wallet and hardware wallets. Example of hardware wallets are trezor and ledger nano. 

• +2 1

Various kind of crypto wallets are available, these wallets provide many benefits to users, coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet, trust wallet and hardware wallet, these wallets provide many facilities , you can transfer or withdraw money easily without any fear of hacking,