Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

crypto have brought many new millionaires in the world as the value of the coin has increased over as well as the number of whales which are also in the crypto world, on those hodling bitcoin its obviously clear of having to have many millionaires in the crypto space. as a newbie will eventually have to building on their prospects when having to get involved into crypto

you can get rich by working in crypto but not quickly , also you can earn huge profits only if you had the knowledge and experience and gaining that is not easy and requires a long time and hard effort to put it or you won't get anything because crypto is like other jobs , you only earn if you knew what you do

• +5 1

Yes it is true, everyone things that we can get rich very fast in the crypto world but the truth is that value of cryptocurrency are changing very rapidly so that it can go to high level,at the same time it can reach a low level which can get you into a loss. In a business also everything depends on your work and luck. Your mindgame also count's. 

Indeed Crypto can make you wealthy in snappy time and furthermore crypto can make you poor in fast time. It is hazardous. First you find out about crypto exchanging. At that point you can put away your cash any crypto coins or token. Furthermore, get great benefit. be that as it may, it is hazardous.

Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick system if you have the mindset of getting rich quick believe me you are making the wrong decision you need a lot of hardwork and commitment for you to start seeing final outcome.

I started the crypto in the end of a bull market so I made good money with my trades for a few days. and than the bear market started and I lost all my earning in a few days. I didn't know how to use stop loss and I holded on to my coins. They fell so low that even bitcoin made ATHs , the altcoins I hodl are nowhere to be close to my entry prices. That's how I learned the importance of the stop loss.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is impossible to get quick rich because to become a rich person very hardworking and also a long time is required in every field of life crypto is also included in this. We should use too the step by step method because we can learn a lot of knowledge and experience as well as earning money. 

Yes you are right and thanks for sharing your experience, such a story could help newbies not to make the same mistake.. crypto is not a get rich quick, unless you are already rich.

I think the same as you, cryptocurrencies seem simple and fast money at first sight, but the reality is that it is something complex and it is necessary to work too much and to acquire good knowledge to obtain the best results.
It is possible to get rich with cryptocurrencies, but it will not be something simple and it will take quite some time. The best thing is to learn every day and not to despair to obtain great results, because if everything is done well, the results will come by themselves.

• +4 1

Of course, my friend, it takes patience and hard work to achieve success and material gains

At first this was a strange field and I started learning and researching knowledge until I got enough information to allow me to work within the CryptoTalk forum, then I started getting kinda good wins and now it's evolving and making very good gains by writing new and useful topics in the forum in addition to that. I trade on the Yobit platform

• +1 1

In my opinion crypto is the best possible way to earn good money. Most people say it is risky, that is correct but risk is present in everything. Without risk there won't be any good earnings so if you do everything correctly, the risks will not be that great.

Certainly, nothing comes easily, just as crypto is a means of profit, and it also needs time to obtain the experience and knowledge necessary to start this site and enter the world of digital currencies and experiment with yourself from the profit you earn using the platform

• +5 1

It is no doubt that it provides us many income and opportunity to trade in low fee so we become rich in quick if we are just do some things in the trading we are in stable not do any reaction if the price fallen because the price fallen then you sell and facing lose your money you become patience then the price also increase then you sell and earn extra profit.

• +3 1

You can get rich quickly through crypto money. It's just that you have to be smart to analyze it, your goals are right and your trade is successful. I don't think it will take long if you have it all.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the work in cryptocurrencies is really great, and it's a lot profitable from encryption and cryptocurrencies, it's a great source of earnings, we're putting a lot of work in encryption and cryptocurrencies, it's really very beautiful and profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true. Our initial thought in crypto is that it is a fast way to earn money, but as we dig deeper into it, we came to know that we really need to be patient, and not to be complacent of what we have right now in cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

No, it doesn't work so fast, who has to work with this journey? Now you keep working with the journey and working hard, if you learn from here, you can also come .They become difficult, they want the phone to work and the old one becomes a hero from zero So that is not possible at all .

With crypto money, you can quickly become rich or go bankrupt. Those who make a lot of money in the crypto money world are usually the main players who buy and sell very large crypto money. For example, while I buy and sell 100-200 units of x cryptocurrencies, the main players of this market buy and sell 100 thousand - 200 thousand units and thus these people pull the market down or up as they want.
If the crypto world is a sea; the main players are whales in this sea, and we are drops.

Of it does, nothing in thus world is for free, cryptocurrencies or anything else, you need to work hard or if want to be rich then you have to spend money to make money too

• +4 1

I agreed with you, I thought it was an easy time, I started and felt difficult at first, then I got some experience and continued until I started getting paid. It will not be rich at this speed. You will come to it through your long-term good work here.

• +3 1

Just like you, I also thought that being in the crypto world would make me rich quickly, but that thinking is wrong. Because actually getting rich in the crypto world requires hard work and doesn't give up easily. Besides that, I also often experience failure when trading so this is very different from what people say that cryptocurrencies can make people rich.

• +1 1

Whoever said that, it is possible and not certain, it is a market like any other market It is possible to win and lose, it may make you poor, do not have anything, the matter is paradoxical, you must be a professional

• +1 1

You can certainly get rich by working in crypt. But for that you need to have a little experience. Work hard, you can achieve something good. You need to post good and useful posts in this forum. A useful post can enhance your ability to acquire skills. You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo.

Hello my friends.  If we want to see this forum as money for us.  We have to invest if we want to increase our money.  Then our capital will increase.  Thanks.

In my opinion the subject is not to become reach in short time but this forum is the key source for part time earning and pocket money.This is the best platform to earn money by sitting at home and work for a short time.