Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Yes is possible to  choose crypto currency as full time job depending on one interest and it depends on your income because if crypto talk currency can satisfy your needs then it very ok but according to me I will make crypto currency my additional earning platform apart from the main job because the main job may have specific time and may contain some features in which one need to follow but crypto talk forum has no specific time and well will be at one convince 

I think it is better for us . If you want to  choose the crypto world for full time job . Firstly you create 20 useful and informative posts . Second You can trading in crypto world and you can investment in crypto currency . In this way you can earn money . But in trading and investment you should get proper knowledge and experience about it and you should get help for expert .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Actually it is a parsonal i think.because it is completely depends on his choose or  thinking.but you can do it,if you are completely be knowledgeable and be patient to do work.     

On 12/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

@Delgboke I am a student and I think it is a full time job for me. I have no idea about others who are earning with their jobs, this earning will excite them or not as compared to their earnings of 9-5 jobs. One can manage his job and Cryptotalk with his timetable to take crypto as a part time. Gradually learning crypto and then implementing its knowledge in the market will be more fruitful then other jobs. These are my views about crypto as a full time job. 

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, Crypto-Warrior said:

@Delgboke I am a student and I think it is a full time job for me.

You are trying your best for you and this is understood, but remember that what is food today, is hunger tomorrow. Don't count on online jobs for too long, but it is better to treat them as extra time activity. I hope that you don't forget your studies too, as it will be more important than a simple internet job no matter the temporary payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, saniemi59 said:

If cryptocurrency is a full time job I will choose it as a full-time job with the whole of my heart. Currently, It is not even a full time job but I am so much dedicated to it.

To take something seriously as a full time job it is gotta be something that brings you a lot of profits, so how do you plan to generate enough profit from crypto to make it your full time job?

Yeah i can choose it. Cause this is very big platform. We can work here as a full time job. But at first we have to know about crypto currency well. If we don't know about crypto currency properly.  We can't take it as a full time job.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency can be a full time job to those that don't have work in their life, but we can join cryptocurrency exchange with other jobs because we can make cryptocurrency transactions at any place since you don't need an office to work. 

For sure, I will work in any crypto affiliate company because I am not interested in appearances. Firstly, I want to earn a decent amount that is satisfied with it in my life and meets my needs, and coding will certainly provide wonderful sums to employees so I will definitely not refuse.

Cryptoworld is full of opportunities but the main question is that how u would avail them and would be able to earn a good living. Cryptoworld is needs your time and knowledge and u are enough experience then no doubt u can make it as a full time job and earn a good living. Remember there is no place who have no knowledge and research and specific skills needed for Cryptocurrencies

Yes of course you can take it as Your full time job. But the only problem on will have put into consideration are, first, crytotalk is not secured as you might be banned at any time without any entitlement. Secondly, crytotalk might collapse with time but we didn't pray for that. Lastly, you will only be paid for the work you have done. I will advise you should have another work doing apart from crytotalk as it doesn't have any much guarantee.

Personally saying I think cryptocurrency is a digital money which you can make as an pocket money for your daily needs,as of now the value of cryptocurrency exchanges rapidly it goes from high to low very often what that we cannot trust it for our lifetime but we much have a back up money .

A very important topic.  I am new to this platform. I want to make myself self-sufficient by working here.  I want to study here as a student as well as give leisure time here.  I don't want to take crypto professional in my life because it is not long lasting.  So I want to give my leisure time here.

An important question, my friend, yes, you can rely on this encryption to build your future. It is a good and profitable job that you can live a stable life through.

You know before choosing job over another, the job either pays higher than the formal or has lower expenses than the current job in which one can spend less and save more at the end of month. If the crypto job pays more than my current job then i will. Else i might work as part-time job.

• +2 1

Now cryptocurrency is a part-time job.  I also accept it as part time job. But i cannot accept it as a full time job.  if cryptocurrency increase his facilities,  i will choose it as a full time job. 

Of course, you can rely mainly on crypto as a source of income, but the income should be as good as the income from the job.
As for me, I cannot dispense with the job right now because I have not achieved a good balance in the crypto space to achieve a good monthly income.
But I am trying very hard to get to the stage of leaving the job and devoting myself to private work.

• +4 1

No because i am a student and i spend most of my times in studies and at last i use crypto as part time job. If i will get free i use more and more this site but now a days i am busy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I can in fact that the has been keeping me going for some years now. However, crypto has kept a lot of people around the world on the better side than any other job.

1608577045266.png

19 minutes ago, Angeln20 said:

Yes I can in fact that the has been keeping me going for some years now. However, crypto has kept a lot of people around the world on the better side than any other job.

1608577045266.png

Yes but you cannot take it as your full time job being a student whenever you become qualified from ur studies then you can adopt crypto as your full time

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly, cryptocurrencies can be considered a full-time job if you can make good profits through trading and investing, but for me as a beginner, I cannot rely on cryptocurrencies only because I am not yet a lot of money.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

It can be a full time job only when it's adopted by the government so there may be a physical bank for the crypto currency where people can deposit cash to their wallet immediately, as that will serve as source of employment to the bankers 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, yes, I choose to work in digital currencies as a full-time job, because it is fun and provides me with capital in a short time, and it helps me provide a job opportunity such as establishing a company, restaurant, hospital and anything else in the event that the encrypted world collapses suddenly.

• +2 1

I consider Crypto as a part time job and a source of side revenue for now , I hope make good  money on this and if it pays out  , I'll work on it full time.Crypti has a bright future ahead , I want to be a part of it.