What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

personally i'm afraid i buy some altcoin and then there is some bad news and the price drops so much that i lose all my capital because it happened to me many times with altcoins i bought and then the creators ran away abandoning the project

Fear is common even when it is said that this is what makes us lose money. I'm sincerely afraid of that, losing money by perhaps making a bad decision or by not investing at the right time.

I was afraid I'd lose a lot of money, my friends said you could lose a lot of money on it, but I took the risk of investing. Now I earn a lot from cryptocurrency, trade it and raise my capital on it

Specifically, I am most worried about the rate of the coin that I bought and what her team is doing for the development of the project, as for me these are the most important points worth paying attention to.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

i've been stressed over my cash when I contributing some crypto coins since I have a companion that contributing a few coins that has a low worth yet this coin are be steady at the modest quantity of cash so that before we contributing a few coins we have to know whether the coin that we are contributed is being mainstream to mass.

I am very afraid that the crypto I bought when I invested will fall. Because then I might have to wait for months. This will prevent me from earning more money. Unfortunately, everyone has the fear of losing money. I think this fear is everyone's common fear.

• +5 1

I think the first thing that crossed my mind when I made my first investment was will I lose everything? What if it turns out to be a scam? hahaha they were my biggest fears at the time

Hi, how are you? Like everything new 
that exists and more related to investments, 
it is a little scary that they are fraudulent 
things, and more so in these times because 
of what we are going through the pandemic 
that came to shake us. Personally, my main 
fear was obviously losing what little you 
put into investment but each one has been 
proven and redeemed !!

True srt. Newbie, if there is any person, That when taking risks does not feel a danger of losing. I think they are not of this world or they are not. Human...🔥

On 12/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Obviously my biggest fear is always going to be losing all of my money, but with crypto and trading you just have to accept that there is always going to be some type of risk, the best thing you can do for it is keeping yourself well informed and updated with the market

• +3 1

On 9/12/2019 at 23:42, Delgboke said:

En mi etapa inicial en el mundo de las criptomonedas, en el momento en que lo escuché, llegué a la conclusión de que era una estafa que era mi mayor temor en ese momento. ¿Qué pensaste antes de entrar en el negocio? 

When they told me about cryptocurrencies it was bitcoin, they spoke to me so well about the one that I did not have the least to invest, when I did I did not have much knowledge of it and I lost money, but little by little I was learning and generating by trading.

10 minutes ago, Sereia89 said:

Hi, how are you? Like everything new 
that exists and more related to investments, 
it is a little scary that they are fraudulent 
things, and more so in these times because 
of what we are going through the pandemic 
that came to shake us. Personally, my main 
fear was obviously losing what little you 
put into investment but each one has been 
proven and redeemed !!

Hello, how are you? Actually, in these times of so much uncertainty, So much for the pandemic and so many baddies that there are in wet. You have to take care ...

I entered the business of cryptocurrencies in March of this year, and if I thought about entering as a way to earn easy money, I realized that the more I got into this world, the easier it was to know that we are not going to do it. millionaires in 1 day, which is a construction of wisdom and studies of graphics and projects that must be read every day and everyone. It is not easy to earn a lot of money here, it is not the most difficult thing in the world, but it requires patience and above all to be very meticulous where we put our money

Well to be honest my biggest fear was to think that this would have no future due to my ignorance of the subject but with the passage of time I was following bitcoin and its path towards its growth that from the beginning was crazy, I think it was the main mistake by not believing in their potential.

Before investing in cryptocurrency, I practiced investing in stocks. There is less risk of losing the entire bank in stocks. After that, it was very easy to get into crypto investment. A person who has invested in stocks will understand 80% of the essence of investing in cryptocurrency. The remaining 20% is a chance that the coin will fall in price, or the cryptocurrency will completely close in all countries.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tenía miedo de invertir en una criptomoneda que luego no tomaría nada de valor y sería nada, pero después de todo eso he invertido en algunas criptomonedas y me ha ido bien

• -1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

mine lose all my capital, investing in a currency without a future

At the beginning, when one does not have knowledge about a subject, one is afraid of the unknown, but when entering this world and knowing more subjects, techniques and concepts, one begins to understand about the projects in which one is working the impact they have in the short term , medium and long term, this gives us a vision of what is to come.

• +3 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, Delgboke said:

I thought it was not true, when among the bitcoins it only cost 400 dollars and many people said that it was going to go up but it was just a project that would increase in the future, I always thought it would be a great project but in the future...

People who are in the world of crypto know that investing in bitcoin is risky because there are many pages that are dedicated to stealing, scamming and not giving people anything positive, so the biggest fear is losing our money

Telling that something is a scam is the easy way to avoid doing research. I can only listen to people that have done that and know what they talk about so this question has no meaning if you have read a lot about Bitcoin. But the problem comes with many other cryptocurrencies that are scams and they make damage to Bitcoin too.

My biggest fear is that the bubble will explode, since as cryptocurrencies are not backed by any financial entity but by the collective growth of their value, it is possible that if in the future they see various problems or if countries take negative measures with respect to the Credit currencies can affect their value, the greatest example of their danger if care is not taken is their cost and drastic fluctuations.