Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

I think the most reliable environment for trade is the exchanges. they bring together the buyer and seller.

yeah its possible its very risk that is no guarantee your money return. i suggest you trade with exchange on yobit. yobit is very safe and secure site for trading.

I'm not really sure about that, I usually use intercabios and I don't know if P2P is an option but I also use it, I think that if there are pages I don't know, I think it can be done between users with different wallets like a P2P.

It can be done, but it is necessary to do it with a trusted person because we can be swindled, in many social network groups you can see that there are many people who exchange, the question would be Is it safe? I leave this questioning to you, you decide what to do with your ga.

• +5 2

Yes it is possible to trade without exchange, one example is escrow there are people or group of persons who buy those tokens directly ..

of course it is possible to trade without the stock market. but the stock market has allowed people to trade more easily. you have the stock market now. you can earn money lying your on bed... 

• +5 1

On 12/9/2019 at 1:43 PM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

With cryptocurrencies it must be done in an exchange but you also have to know what based on the fees for trading or also the withdrawal rates because everything has to do with our profits

• +5 1

I think that trading without trading is risky, although you have to be very well informed about the subject to be sure that the investment will be safe.

• +5 2

No, it is not possible, because if or if you need to have that kind of platforms that will allow you to make the transfer of the various currencies between wallet and pool, is the only way to do it, so no, it is not possible friend.

• +5 1

Yes it is possible bur really inconvenient. An exchange is made for find buyers and sellers fastly. It makes life simpler, you would expend too much time if you trade the way you say. I use yobit, binance and coinbas, best exchanges, give them a try.

• +5 1

You can always trade with another person and you don't need an exchange. You decide the price between you and if you agree you make the trade, but you have to trust the other person or use someone else you both can trust to perform the trade when he receives the funds from both of you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion they are very unprofitable, the exchange not only makes it easier for you to buy the cryptocurrency, but it also does it in very fast and easy to understand transactions, I do not recommend doing it on your own unless you gather experience with third parties.

• +5 1

If you are an adventurous person, you can do so, but make sure that you are risky.  And the risk here is high.  You can trade through your personal accounts, whether Twitter, Facebook or Telegram, on the trading pages and channels.  You display your currency with the amount that you specify, and whoever wants to buy will transfer the money to you and you transfer the currency to it.  However, there are fraudsters who, after paying you the money, can withdraw it through their payment system.  So trading currencies on exchanges like yobit is better and safer

• +5 1

You must take into account before choosing the exchange you intend to trade on, which includes security, liquidity, fees and user experience. To choose the best cryptocurrency exchange platform

• +5 1

You can my friend buy the currency with real money through a bank and wait until the rise of this currency and then sell it and thus achieve a profit margin, but beware of an opposite scenario that makes you lose your money

• +5 1

You should be able to trade if you find another person that wants to trade. Do you need a bank to buy something with cash? This is the same you don't need an exchange to trade but you need to find people to trade with you online or even meet somewhere and make a trade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You can make some trades finding people that don't want to trade in exchanges but this needs more time. It is adviced for higher amounts and between people you can trust, but you should always watch and learn from the dangers that exist, so if you plan to use a service as localbitcoins try to learn how to protect yoursefl.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I'm not sure what exactly you want friend. You know that you can send your crypto anywhere in the world right? You seem to be very suspicious about something but the problem is your ignorance. You have to learn about cryptocurrencies. They are used as money exactly and are decentralized. Learn what this means.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course it is possible. There is  p2p trading. On the Binance Exchange, you can buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from people. It is clear that people make money on this and the course may not be ideal, but still it happens directly. I myself recently used p2p trading and bought and sold cryptocurrency, transferring real money from my card to another person and receiving it on the card.

• +5 1

It always seemed to me that such a trade is the most correct. You buy from a person and then sell to other people in the future. Everyone makes money by reselling and that's the point.

• +5 1

You can but why you want to do that ?
it's better to trade on exchanges with low fees and huge liquidity if your problem is because hacking and this things you can easily trade on decentralized exchanges in this exchanges you can trade while you cryptocurrency in your wallet.

• +5 1

It sure is. You need to do p2p trades - trade with other people directly. For example, your friends or p2p trading sites like localbitcoins. Just be sure not to give your currency to a scammer, cause it's highly possible and it's the main con of p2p exchange.

• +5 1

Yes, you can trade without making exchange, it is through social networks but you have to take into account to choose people trusted and responsible.

• +1 1