What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

BTC is a really good wallet. It's a digital currency. Here are are evaluated here. BTC is a very good wallet. You can benefit from using it. You can trade using BTC. BTC is very associated with cryptocurrency. There are best opportunities for you to use BTC.

When I heard about the currency, I was surprised by its price a lot, and I did not believe it at first, but when I entered the forum and learned about currencies, I knew that this is correct.

Hi my dear. At first I thought it was an underground currency that most of the syndicates and other illegal transactions are using because that is how the bitcoin introduced to us. I never saw it very serious, that is why I never got motivated to invest when I could!

• +3 1

I heard about Bitcoin and some of other cryptocurrencies back in 2014 or 15. At that time I didn't paid much attention to them and thought that these currencies fake  because of their virtual nature and no physical existence. But I was completely wrong and dealing with these from 2018.

When I first got to know Bitcoin, of course I also doubted and didn't believe that bitcoin could make money. But when I joined cryptotalk little by little I started learning it and when I posted and got paid, just knowing and believing that Bitcoin can indeed make money, we can trade it on the crypto market.

• +1 1

When I entered in the field of cryptocyrrency then I learnt about the cryptocyrrency and the bitcoin to my friend and also by reading about that. I think the purpose of the creation of the bitcoin is to make the transaction method easy for the person. I hope the bitcoin will be accepted all over the world in the future.

I believed it all becomes a straightforward manufactured good which may be the image of what I presumed at the time, a currency made for desirable utilization consisting of a virtual wallet typeface Payal parenthetically. loving not at all saw that it is sobering, that is why admiring not at all purchased impelled to speculate when adoring may!

What will I thought of a coin that has risen in the past and continue to increase in the future? I can not think much about it than to just I best in it that likely the price will still further increasing. I learn t about it and I know it is safe to invest and use. 

When I first time listen about the Bitcoin my views are not good about the Bitcoin but I am honestly telling you that at this time I will have to collect the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin if going high in these days so this is very beneficial for the members of the cryptocurrency

When I first time listen about the Bitcoin I consider that this is a scam and there are no any coin like this but at this time I am telling you that the Bitcoin is valuable currency in the digital market and everyone want to to do their trade in the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is good

When I found out that cryptocurrency existed I thought it was just a global game, until I realized that it was not a game that was the opposite of it, that it was a totally new trade and I felt a little panic about not having knowledge of it.

• +1 1

I literally saw the doors to heaven, since I was going through a situation in which money was scarce and therefore both my physical condition and my studies were in danger, so Bitcoin opened the doors for me to an income that required effort but was worth It's worth it, that happened during 2014 in the first bull run on Bitcoin.

Dear partner, Bitcoin is the online currency.  Or digital currency.  Which in reality has no form, it cannot be touched or touched.  Whose existence is only on the Internet.  I became aware of Bitcoin and worked with Bitcoin here.  Crypto can be profitable in a very short time. With Bitcoin I want to make a profit by trading and investing.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency.

I was facing too many scams when I got the news of the bitcoin somehow, I thought it is another way to scam people and that is why I never used it but I was wrong and now I regret.

First, when I found out about bitcoin, for me it was just a nonsense that you can get reach when you start to invest it there. But when I start searching about the purpose and the value of it, I really amaze that many people today are get rich because they start investing bitcoin when it was cheap. That time I don’t know how to buy bitcoin until I found out many ways to start of earning it.

• +3 1

Well, when I first found out about the existence of a digital currencies that are called cryptocurrecies, I was actually thinking that it is probably just for some specific countries and only for some people who are very well into big business and all that, it was after sometimes that I realized that it is for all the people.

I really saw an opportunity in him, since at that time I needed money so I started working on it and I really saw very good results, that's why every day my interest grew more and more until today.

I immediately considered that it would be the best way to earn money without having to follow orders from a boss, in addition to the fact that I could understand all the means to generate money, such as mining or staking, it was undoubtedly the salvation for me.

When I come to know that bitcoin is existed I become very happy I feel that this is the best opportunity I have ever seen in my life so this is the best platform for the online earning. Thank you 

When I come to know that bitcoin is existed I become very happy I feel that this is the best opportunity I have ever seen in my life so this is the best platform for the online earning. 

It is a normal reaction that we all have, there are still people who do not believe in this, but in us is the power that more people are interested in this, so I think our task is to learn a lot and then also to share it with our friends and also our family.

Yes, it is in the nature of man to fear things that he does not know. Most people did not enter the field of coding at the beginning because they did not fully know it and feared about the future

When I discovered the existence of Bitcoin, I wanted to know about it. And with great interest I joined cryptocurrency to find out.Now I know a lot about Bitcoin. It is a widely popular currency. Its use is very popular with me. And it's good for business.

My friend told me about this currency and I did not believe it. So i personally started searching about it and got attracted toward it. In the beginning it was poor currency but now it is a very powerful currency.

The first thing I felt when I heard about BTC and the world of cryptocurrencies was curiosity because it was something that I was totally unaware of. When I understood a little more, I felt the need and desire to get involved in the project and continue learning even more.

I am also happy to know about cryptocurrency and it is my right idea to join this platform so I am happy to get that currency and I really saw an opportunity in it, since I needed money then I started working on it and I saw very good results and a friend of mine told me about this currency and I joined this platform to learn about crypto

• +3 1