Why I never leave crypto - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I think that cryptocurrency is always a passion, you do not know how you can change the course in a day or in 10 years

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Those people who entered in crypto market before december 2017 and participated on the Bull Market they will never leave this market. I am also one of them and I am expecting it will happen again in near future.  

There is a lot of money in crypto nowadays,and its amount will only grow up. Crypto offers you a lot of ways to earn without risk(like you can stake usdt up to 12%+ in a year, that's awesome, you cant get this % in ant bank). If you want to risk than you can earn up to x100 in your investment. Crypto also offers your security and safety,anonymityю.That's the reasons why I will not leave crypto
PS: pls, like my comment

you should not. Cryptocurrencies are trending and will be (they are) in the new future replacing cash. Do not leave them, be curious with them, investigate them, love them, they are your ally to achieve financial freedom

This market is still the first way. There are upward trajectories that need to be followed. With patience this success is achieved . btc have graet Potential low amount  can rech to 100000$ in in next years

• Useful or interesting 1

Because the future belongs to them. The transaction speed is very high, compared to traditional money, I think there will be no paper money in the future.

I am not going to do anything at all from cryptocurrency as long as it gives me the ability to make money which I can spend on my needs. So far, the cryptocurrency pleases me, I make good money in it. As long as I earn here, I will not leave it.

• +5 1

I am new to the world of Crypto but what I have learned is that they are taking hold of the market and it can be a good way to earn income, if it continues in this way it is very likely that in the future they will give up a lot of value on the market, it would be a long term investment 

• +5 2

1 minute ago, Manuel Cortes Hernandez said:

I am new to the world of Crypto but what I have learned is that they are taking hold of the market and it can be a good way to earn income, if it continues in this way it is very likely that in the future they will give up a lot of value on the market, it would be a long term investment 

I agree with you, crypto currencies are reaching their peak and are taking over the world of economy every day, I hope to learn every day how to make the most of them and to be able to invest also in this field

• +5 2

For me the most important thing is that it is my main source of income, and that it is a very attractive way to generate income, that is what makes me continue today in cryptocurrencies and think about always staying with them, because they are a method very easy and safe to be able to generate income, the only thing is that you have to know how to understand and use them

Why? Everybody has it's own point of view. As for me, crypto is a special way of making money and making new friends and interests. When you are looking for one thing, you find another and look for it. It is some kind of entertainment. 
IF you has similar point of view, just let me know😉

Only impatient people leave crypto when they face some loses on it. We need to find which step is being the reason of our loss. then we should overcome it. patience and perseverance are very important here.. At least i won't leave crypto

17 minutes ago, Jorge95950 said:

I agree with you, crypto currencies are reaching their peak and are taking over the world of economy every day, I hope to learn every day how to make the most of them and to be able to invest also in this field

I am totaly agree with you. Crypto is on the peak, even mass media is talking about that. And of course learning, it is a big part of part of every people. And friends....no comments))

Most of the projects I invested in are now losing money and I am very disappointed. But I am an investor who is passionate about cryptocurrency and I will not easily exit it. I really like Cryptocurrency, whatever happens we have to be positive. I think the market will pick up in the next few months.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

well, I do not leave crypto because it is the future and it is being very profitable if you know how to invest, it is more profitable than traditional banks, you can even start with little money, in a year I could almost quadruple my capital, something that with Banks would have to wait more than 20 years, even cryptocurrencies can give us a monthly income, little by little the world of cryptocurrencies is taking hold, in a few years all governments will open it accepted and that will increase its value, being decentralized we know that it cannot be manipulated by any government.

1 hour ago, Manuel Cortes Hernandez said:

According to you, my friend, the crypto currencies are the future and they are reaching their peak and taking over the economy of the countries, learning from them and knowing how to invest is one of the main considerations that must be taken today, knowing how to take advantage of them in order to find that economic stability that people need so much.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I did not have any thoughts about leaving crypto because I think they will become more and more popular with time and I am sure that in future some of them will be used in our everyday life. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

For mi the importance lies in how the market grows every day, and expands, crypto is the present and the future.

Money is changing instead of costly paper money that can be torn . 

lost and  constantly renewed there are now  cryptocurrencies which are only codes .

these coins will definitely be used in the future but what will be the name that subject is not clear .

pehaps the dollar euro also be codes out of paper and metal in the future...

I have just started using cryptocurrencies, I hope they will be useful to me in the future so that I can use them more frequently. in my opinion it is a good ecosystem-based project.