3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

There are presently three mining programs in PlayStore and are nevertheless extensively used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

three. Pi Network

Which do you think is higher and presents smooth and respectable profit?

A friend suggested Electoneum for me as a good application, but guys you all talk about the mobile getting hot and the chance it might get damaged, but has anyone thought about the network, I mean we pay high prices to get a decent internet access, and this might slow the internet you have at home..Right?

All mining applications are false, and no profits can be made from them, and the phone cannot be used for mining. If you want mining to be profitable, you must use special mining equipment that has a high price and needs large electrical energy in order to do the mining process

You will find many mining apps on the internet but the problem is that it is okay to use them and can we make a profit from them. I also mine on bitcoin so I know which mining app is the best.First is Hashshiny Bitcoin cloud mining and second is Bitcoin mining and third is Mining pool monitor.

Mining on the phone is ridiculous because the damage to the phone is so great. The program runs 24/7 in the background that you never see, no matter how you say. Therefore, your phone will both slow down and warm up. this does not happen on the phone. Your phone is not an adequate processor as a RAM. If you say no, I do, my phone does not matter, this is a situation that you will know. I do not use such programs for your health.

So many mining app i see in Internet i saw many mining app and web site some are fake and some are real you need to search real mining app bitcoin etheriam and so on

• +2 1

We have not introduced  with the earnung of any of them which  is shocking  for me at least, the best will be the one which  will pay the users more than others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think phoneum minning is better then other minning app.mobile apps are not making money online website are making money easily.it is not way to earn money much amount.

There are present minning 3 applicatins on playstore.

Follwing applications...

Electronium

Phoneum

Pi network

I am using the pi Network from many days Now but haven't received  a single dollar yet but I will still use it until they give something to make some trade and earn some profit.

Thanks for sharing this important information. In my opinion electroniam is the best mining site. Here you can mining easily. Now most of ...

There are presently three mining programs in PlayStore and are nevertheless extensively used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

three. Pi Network

Which do you believe you studied is higher and gives smooth and respectable profit?

On 12/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent prof

Mining is bed for mobile phone and computer. Because it effect processor. For this t Produce very hot temperature.  So i suggest you not to use Mobile apps on your phone. 

3 minutes ago, Shahzeb zafar said:

I choose pi since it's  coin was listed on many exchange but its crunncy rate is low, Phoneum never used it before and Pi network i think it's worth

Did you mean Pi network's Pi crypto? If yes, you have 100% wrong information. Pi token is not listed on any cryptocurrency exchange yet however the team is planning to list Pi on different exchange after fulfilling some requirements. 

• +1 2

I suggest that you do not use any applications on your phone to mine cryptocurrency because your phone will get corrupted or your phone processor will slow down.

I don't even know a word about it If anyone knows today, please tell me that I know about it. And what is their use, what is a r, etc. 

These apps are used for mining and competing each other at digital platform. 

Phoneum is only available for android users but on the other hand electroneum and pi network are available for both android and iOS. 

In my opinion, it's hard to beat electroneum because it uses a special ASIC-resistant mining code. This makes it cheaper for mobile mining. 

• +2 1

Mining is not so easy as u think as it requires a hard work and a great power for computer to run. Don't use these mining apps on your mobile as they will soon make your dead and in return you will get nothing. There are more chances that you moblie hash power can be used by someone

I will suggest you to use Electroneum. Because I have also tried this and earn some profit. But I think smart phone will be not perfect for mining. You can use powerful computer for mining. It will be better for you. 

In my opinion elctronium is not best mining application crypto connect 3! Complete various levels  by connecting 3 or more of the same coins destroy tham.