Latest Bitcoin Core Release - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Latest Bitcoin Core Release

Thank you for sharing so much, I hear a lot about Full Nodes but I really don't know what is the practical benefit of downloading it. I'm are interested to know more.

Latest Bitcoin Core version is 0.20.1.

This minor release includes various bug fixes and performance improvements, as well as updated translations.

Bitcoin core maintain Bitcoin circulation..many people are developing Bitcoin applications are need of time and it is a network

It is a soul

It is a software

It keeps all transactions record ...

Beneficial for every one

On 12/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, Misbah iqbal said:

Thank you for this shearing.This site is a great site.

I learnt about the bitcoin.i think this wallet is strong.

I prefer bitcoin wallet.

Which site are you referring to? Bitcoin core is not a site but a wallet. It is the first bitcoin wallet, it is the first crypto wallet but supporting only bitcoin. Like if you read the above post by @BitcryptoHan you will realize it takes $300 gigabyte or more before you can be able to use this wallet while I can not recommended anyone to use its pruned version. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Kutti said:

I really want to know about the Bitcoin core.I think Bitcoin core is the platform on which bitcoin is developed they are the nodes that allow you to develop different application for Bitcoin.

You do not have to post on what you do not know about, there are many other sections you can post. Bitcoin core is a wallet that runs full client, it does not need to connect to any server as it has its own server. And also it needs downloading of a when bitcoin blockchain before it can run. 

Actually I have been working on the cryptotalk platform for a week but I do not know anything about bitcoin core nor have I been working here, however I heard from a friend of mine that this is also a platform where you make money.