Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

I believe you can post whatever you want, as long as you respect the rules and will not provide false information, so I think you are free to post but be careful about what will be posted.
 To think it will be a problem unless all the articles are copied from another source, because the posts you talk about will contain information and be useful.  You can add your own ideas in the article, or you can share the words in the article by editing them with synonyms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, you can share every kind of information there related to cryptocurreny. So it's a good idea to share your daily analysis of market rate of coins. This content will help others. All you need is to make content that will never violate forum rules. 

• Useful or interesting 2

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

that can be considered as a possibility because normally people do not share coins if they have nothing to gain from it. it is a normal logical rule. that can also be said for the ones who are filling their wallets with coins day to day.

I don't think I have a clear idea of what is being said here.  Those who work here can get paid from here through their work.  So I think I have no idea how the remuneration is paid here.  You may not read the following posts or find out about these with the help of the administration and if anyone knows about these, please let me know and I will try to answer them later.

No its not recommended creating any new post that is already been shared either inside or outside the Cryptotalk forum as per forum instructions and regulations otherwise you can post valuable coins to be invested and concrete reasons why they have to invest on them

In my opinion, as long as you follow the forum rules and don't go overboard or copy and stick posts for example and provide helpful comments about this area that's okay.. I don't see anything.  It's complicated.. if you want to share it, you can go deeper about the market and what's in it so that your content is purposeful.. All the best

Edited by AbdAlkaremShaddoud

Mybe you can make it in the crypto world becuase info from price marlet cap, volume, from crypto is part of the crypto world.like today coin price trading volum listed exchabgers