Why are cryptocurrencies so popular? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN

Why are cryptocurrencies so popular?

Yes, my friend, of course we must use cryptocurrencies as well as invest our money in them because they achieve tremendous profits and we must exploit this thing. Thank you.

I am the type of person who prefers cryptocurrencies due to the great fluctuation in their prices. As a trader in the cryptocurrency market, I find many opportunities to make big profits during a price drop or rise, and this is something that happens a lot in the cryptocurrency market.

The spread of the cryptocurrency came to keep pace with development and its ease of use away from the control of countries and banks, as it moves through technology as well as to the high level of security that surrounds it.

• +2 1

Because it stabilizes the volatile cryptocurrency system, and the other factor that affects the growth of a stable ecosystem is the flow of investment capital funds into its ecosystem, and this development may seem strange because the lack of fluctuations in stable currency rates greatly reduces the chances of investors' profits from price movement. But as new business models and models emerged in its ecosystem, an opportunity for capital gains and regular investors provided.

• +4 1

Crypto-currencies are very popular and avoid the supporters because they see its future and modern in the world..There are many reasons including the ease of earning it.. And it is decentralized that no country or bank can control.. They are moving by technology.. It is an update of general trade

Yes, my dear friend, in the recent period, digital currencies have gained great fame and have become the focus of everyone's attention, and there has even been a lot of talk about them on social media because of their high value, ease of access and no restrictions on them Thank you my friend

The encrypted currencies from the latest currencies are currently and I think they have had great popularity because of its financial freedom and no one can ban as well as its higher price and growth at the time and also ease of normal money and work.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies is becoming popular everyday by day because of limited in value it is which is not printable like normal country note, it is the most respondence rate have ever come across in my life and it's the fastest digital business growing in the world today. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular today as a way to buy and sell goods and services on the internet. With the world becoming more interconnected every day, it is a common place for people in one country to do business with people in another easily without any stress or chrages on transaction.

In my opinion, my friend, this popularity of cryptocurrencies depends on the confidence of its users and their work on it, despite the risks that are most important to the stability of its value, but its popularity has increased since 2009 until now due to its frequent circulation and the love of experience with many people, it is a really wonderful experience.

That a person is always attracted to greed. It may be one of the reasons for collecting money in more than one way possible. Cryptocurrencies are becoming widespread, so why not be so popular if most sites on the Internet are gradually learning about these currencies.

Of course, my friend, your topic is beautiful and interesting. I really want to get cryptocurrencies for the future, knowing that many do not use them yet and I cannot pay with the encrypted currency for everyone, but when I see something I would like to buy and the store does not accept the cryptocurrency, I convert some of it into my country's currency and buy it

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have gained their popularity through the high price of bitcoin, which has increased in recent years and that is why businesses and businessmen have begun to seek to obtain bitcoin and invest in it.

Cryptocurrencies are the new economy of the world and I think they will be very popular in the next few years more than paper currencies

That's right. Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I believe that digital currencies will become more popular over time

I think because cryptocurrencies are currencies that are similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold, your balance from them is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  In my opinion, the most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.

Bitcoin will be a global currency and its popularity is great for its ease of circulation, its reasonable price, and the speed of use among people who deal with it.

It is very popular because we are entering the era of technology, and for sure, digital currencies will be the spokesperson in that era, so it is the popular talk in various countries and one of the most popular currencies is the Bitocaine This is my opinion on the subject

My friend, I think that the cryptocurrency is very popular because it is comfortable to deal with, and I believe that these cryptocurrencies will replace the paper money system and become the only requirement of the new global economic system.

Most people see it as the currency of the future. It also saves time compared to the time required for an equal amount of regular currencies. Trade operations are also carried out between the two parties of the seller and the buyer without the need for a third party.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies appeal to their supporters for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the most popular:

# Supporters see cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as the currency of the future and are racing to buy them now, presumably before they become more valuable

# Some supporters like the fact that cryptocurrency removes central banks from managing the money supply, since over time these banks tend to reduce the value of money via inflation

# Other supporters like the technology behind cryptocurrencies, the blockchain, because it’s a decentralized processing and recording system and can be more secure than traditional payment systems

#Some speculators like cryptocurrencies because they’re going up in value and have no interest in the currencies’ long-term acceptance as a way to move money We are a new member in this forum. I don't know how working on this forum will make it to a good place on the forum. So those who are senior members will help me get the feedback to reach a better position and gain more experiences in this forum

Cryptocurrencies have proven successful in their project, and have become an important part of the global economy, as they contribute significantly to financial transactions around the world, so they have gained global popularity and acceptance.

The cryptocurrency market will fill the near future and will increase in popularity due to the facilities it will provide in transfers, transactions, and safe buying and selling.

Thanks my friend for this wonderful explanation that I have never read before
You are right, all currencies fall and rise, are sold and bought, but the bitcoin currency we all trust that it will be the most traded currency in the future and also people prefer to deal with it in some countries because it reduces fees or its fees are almost negligible and that's all
Have a wonderful day.

• +4 1

Hello, the main reason behind the popularity of cryptocurrencies is the idea of this field, which depends on the blockchain network, which is a computer programmatic network whose operations are carried out by mathematical algorithms, and this is what makes the world support this field, which is that all payments and purchases are made by digital currencies

Have a good day, my dear
You are right that cryptocurrencies are currently the strongest and most popular, and it is better to buy them now and invest them in light of the Corona pandemic because everyone is in their homes watching the stock exchange, investments and currencies of all kinds.
So, Whoever finds the matter will immediately initiate the purchase on his own.

Thank you

• +2 1