Crypto required electricity - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

If you have a large amount of solar energy you can put into your home, I do not advise you to sell it all and allocate a portion of here to improve your situation, at least then your affairs will improve and compensate for what you sold in the first and increase it only if you follow the appropriate steps and strategy

I think that electricity and the internet are essential in daily life and you cannot do anything in crypto or anything else without electricity or the internet, so there are many people in villages where there is no electricity and they know nothing about cryptocurrencies and this is bad

You can keep your crypto even in paper wallet and you don't need electricity to hold. You can buy Bitcoin in an ATM in the nearest city, lookat coinatmradar.com and your wallet will be a piece of paper if you want that. You can store this paper in your village with no electricity and look again at the price a year later. But I recommend to make backup of the wallet and store it in different places and not have all the private key in one paper but better in four.

I will prefer to keep it since is save in my prefer wallet and whenever I leave my village I will look for internet to look at the status of my crypto currency and decide either to sell or keep it.

• +1 1

Mining of Bitcoin requires lots of Electricity, the mining machines are highly sophisticated and they requires lots of power to operate them

Seeing these options, I would choose to convert half to fiat and the other half I would save until I can move to another town that has electricity, well, this would be my personal criteria in this case.

• Useful or interesting 1

actually the cryptocurrency needs internet not the electricity but the electricity is more essential in order to get the internet that is why you can say that the cryptocurrency needs electricity

Well, let say that you have hopes that the electricity would be restored sooner than later, then it is best to keep your cryptocurrecy, but if you're in a village that you don't  have any clue to when you would get lite, then I think the best thing to do in that situation is to convert it to fiat and use it to buy a power bank to be able to charge your device.

No crypto is not required  electcity .we can use on mobile phone and data pkg their some use of electcity to charge phone .we can work easily .

On 02/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

On 02/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Or 

You are right about that, without electricity or light on your mobile phone, you would not be able to access your wallet.

Cryptocurrencies cannot be obtained without electricity and the Internet.  I prefer keeping digital currencies for a long time in order to make more profit.  Electricity is an essential thing in the cryptography world, and you cannot work without it

Everything like Internet use electricity as power source but if there is no electricity than definitely there will be no Internet. There electrical device can't be worked. So crypto will not work 

Of course, working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs electricity, especially working in mining needs a lot of energy and electricity, so you must secure enough energy in order to work. 

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:04 AM, zhaazure27 said:

There is no electricity, automatically there is no internet network, there is no internet network, if there is no internet network we can not do anything because crypto needs internet and electricity. So what we're going to do is just keep it for a while.

I agree with you, internet needs electricity if there is no internet then there is no electricity. The best option is to wait until electricity is in our village and store the cryptocurrency we have until there is electricity. If you want to trade or make transactions, it's a good idea to go to a village where there is electricity and internet.

• +1 1

Of course, those who do not have electricity in their villages will not come to cryptocurrency. If I ever have such a problem, I will leave it. And next we will go where electricity is available.

8 hours ago, youseff55445544 said:

If you do not have electricity in your village, you can keep your cryptocurrencies in an electronic wallet for a period of time until your conditions improve

But you still need to trade check the market conditions for good coins to invest at  a particular time, truth is, without electricity it is very hard to work with cryptocurrencies, sometimes you might not be able to save your coins when the market is bearish.

You need only a fast network about doing this work on this real based learning program because when you have a fast network then you will easily work on it because this is a digital work and cryptocurrency is a digital platform in all over the world which is used and there are several people attached to this site and much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program and and it is very easy to do work on this site because when you have a fast network then you can easily work on it and then much and more profitable learning from this site.

Of course, we need electricity for many things and at least a long time ago when mining was worth a lot more energy was needed for this, but we must keep in mind that our focus cannot be on electricity, but on the way we are going to take advantage of it. It is important to keep this in mind so that we don't get sidetracked and can get results faster.

Friend to operate with cryptocurrencies we need an energy source without it is impossible to obtain any cryptocurrency, it would not make any sense to have cryptocurrencies and not be able to trade them for lack of electricity. 

• +2 1

I will take some of it and convert it into tangible money and try to buy some tools to supply my electricity and complete my work in cryptocurrencies. You must find a solution to every problem you face.

• +3 1

Of course, I will keep it because perhaps with the passage of time its value will increase, and then I will be the winner .. If you are not obliged to convert cryptocurrencies and you do not have electricity, the best option is to keep the currencies for a later time. Perhaps you will be lucky and their value will rise or in the worst case if you need them at some point. You convert it into cash and ask your brothers or someone you trust to transfer it to you

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 1:52 AM, noman said:

Or 

Well, i will keep it in my balance account.

Because not to waste because of Electricity.

Just be patient for that trancation.

And i will wait for the right time for conversion into money.

so, use rational way for doing most of the works.

Especially in crypto talk.

And be patient

because its bit risky if you do this kjnd of activity.

Try to avoid sudden fortunes.

it can become a disasters 

have a good journey 

Personally, I do not withdraw my currencies into monetary currencies except in necessary cases, and I do not advise that. I believe that keeping these currencies and investing them is a more beneficial matter, every currency can be converted into doubles so do not withdraw it, but rather invest it

It is very easy to move to any other place or I will store my cryptocurrencies until I find a solution to this problem, but I will definitely not convert my cryptocurrency into fiat money.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

basically,we just need electricity for our gadgets that we used in dealing with crypto,so even we don't have electricity at our place i can still charge it into other place like my friends place, so i don't need to sell it into fiat.

maybe your referring to crypto mining which needs electricity?

• +2 1