Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

I agree with you, it is always good to take a rest and restore activity so that you can do your business well and I see that working in the cryptotalk forum is comfortable and does not require extra effort, as it is suitable for many people.

I agree with you and I think that we should not be afraid of working in the field of coding because it greatly secures privacy first, and then it is a place where you can express yourself, plan and succeed using only your ideas without having to worry about restrictions and others

• +2 1

Greetings friend, thanks for sharing your advice, with us they are very useful, I will take them into account when doing my business.

For me, I was anxious when I started in the field of cryptocurrencies and I used to feel some fear sometimes, but now I am less anxious than that time because I have become more confident in myself and have increased my knowledge about these currencies.

• +2 1

For me, I do not face any anxiety because I am sure that it is impossible to detect users of cryptocurrencies because they have very strong encryption. As for market fluctuations and fear of loss, I follow a good strategy and stick to Stop Loss so that I do not suffer a big loss.

20 hours ago, vienna delanteraa said:

Unlike everyone else, I never feel anxious. I try to study every step I take carefully. Patience is very important in this field and we do not have to panic at the end, accept the loss before the profit and it will be fine.

Friend I agree with your comment. You have to have serenity, self-control, because stress can cause us illnesses even if you don't realize it, which would not be good in these moments of health crisis.

Getting to know the world of crypto does not mean to stress us out, or to forget everything. we make the world of crypto a new experience that can add our insight to the world's finances. and I agree with you friend, keep your health and sleep time friend. Don't let this crypto world win happiness in your life.

• +2 1

Well honestly speaking I am not afraid of current situation of the market. Sometimes market goes down but it is part of the game. I have great faith in Bitcoin. Once it goes back it will surely move forward because when lion goes for an attack it goes one step behind in order to jump on its prey

• +3 1

The best advice I can give when Bitcoin's price is not performing as expected, or when there are cases of huge dips, is to hold and not care much for a while. Of course if you have invested more than you can affort, then you should probably reconsider your position. Always use an amount that you are ok if you lose. This way you will be free to profit a lot.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I am stressed today because I am made the investment in the xrp coin but at this time the price of the xrp is going down in the market of cryptocurrency that's why I am worried about the price of xrp

• +4 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

So my friend are you agree with me my friends?

Actually, I am very nervous because I lost money in trading due to the strong fluctuation in prices today. This is really scary, but we must get used to it and not run

I agree with you, when we continue to be in the crypto world we sometimes experience stress and a lot of pressure makes the head feel heavy, for that there are times when we go away for a moment forgetting the crypto world so the stress goes away for a moment. At that time we can go on vacation for a few days forgetting the crypto world before finally coming back again.

• +5 1

You need to accumulate a certain amount of capital and go on a trip or get a boat on your lake. The routine is sometimes absorbing and you need to get rid of it with an excellent mood. Of course I agree, a friend, after all, travel makes a person stronger and he wants to again plunge into the world of cryptocurrencies..

I think that any business in this life needs to take a rest, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment, as it is very tired of the mind and thought, and we must allocate specific times to enter the platform and work on cryptocurrencies or monitor the market, so that we do not reach the stage of physical and mental fatigue From overthinking and working, therefore, instead of the work being profitable and beneficial, it leads to the loss of our health and our lives.

Members that already accept the forum as a place to participate some duties didn't have to be stressful why because he want to earn some income from the participation and still study some new skills as added advantage of been in this great forum.

Yes, I agree with you .. When a person feels tension, he must calm his feelings and not exacerbate his tension by overthinking and finding solutions, because the soul also has a right and it is our natural right to enjoy hours of mental clarity and peace of mind doing the things we love.

It is a really stressful business and if you keep thinking of the prices and the possibility of you losing all your money you will go insane so you must train yourself to stay calm and try to distract yourself from it by listening to music or going for a walk ar anything that will calm you down.

I think that there is no need to be afraid when dealing in encrypted currencies, even in countries that prohibit these transactions, so there is always a way to deal with cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with great privacy and there are many decentralized exchanges that enable you to deal with it.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this important topic. Most of the members of this crypto feel nervous due to market fluctuations and a drop in currency rates. You should have confidence in yourself and stay on top.

You make a great observation and this should refer to those members that work all day without a rest which might affect their involvement, so i think we most work with this advice and take rest whenever we are over working, thank you so much.

In fact, I suffer from this problem, I have my own business and other obligations that I have to take care of, if my thinking is too focused on cryptocurrencies I will destroy everything, so it ends with me when I shut down the computer and starts again when I open the computer

Thank you for this useful content. Comfort is very necessary to continue working and succeeding. The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of focus and monitoring because prices change every moment. We must take a rest when feeling tired so that we can return to work with all activity. We must be  Fully focused when working in the cryptocurrency field.

We are all the time stressed with crypto currency all over the time to see the price and be notified about any fall or dropped price but now we are abuted with that .

Well honestly speaking I am not afraid of current situation of the market. Sometimes market goes down but it is part of the game. I have great faith in Bitcoin. Once it goes back it will surely move forward because when lion goes for an attack it goes one step behind in order to jump on its prey

Getting to know the world of crypto does not mean to stress us out, or to forget everything. we make the world of crypto a new experience that can add our insight to the world's finances. and I agree with you friend, keep your health and sleep time friend. Don't let this crypto world win happiness in your life.