The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 13 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

Such kind of mails are scam but reward campaign was going on brave browser in which you can tip bat tokens to your favorite content writer. But i don't hear such kind of campaign by bat community. 

They are messages I always receive, but I do not care about them at all because they are somewhat suspicious messages .........

The income is very good using brave, it is also a great navigation, it is fast and easy to use, I recommend it, I have been using it for more than two years

This email is a scam. We must always be attentive to the emails we receive. But the browser is good, it is fast and it has its rewards.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 AM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

It is a phishing email that has been running for a long time, pay attention and do not accept at first something that you may regret, and less if you have never written on non-verifiable pages

• +1 1

12 hours ago, rodolfolopez said:

It is a phishing email that has been running for a long time, pay attention and do not accept at first something that you may regret, and less if you have never written on non-verifiable pages

Thanks brother it's a good advice from you,of course it's a fake email sender and a spam ,I just put the post to make other users careful about that

Brave Rewards goes beyond supporting your favorite content creators. Brave Ads are enabled by default in Brave Rewards, providing the ability to earn Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) every time you view an ad. Brave Ads are presented separately from your web content at a convenient time, and keep your personal details completely private and anonymous. They can show up in the form of system notifications or sponsored images on the new tab page.

You can control every aspect of Brave Ads — from the number of system notifications you’d like to see, to whether or not you want to hide sponsored images. You’ll earn 70% of the ad revenue that we receive from advertisers. In exchange for your attention, you’ll accumulate tokens as you browse

• +5 1

I haven´t got any email and I use Brave everyday. It is the best browser ever, so I strongly recommend it. You can earn money with Brave Ads and of course when your earnings have been verified with Brave rewards. Try it now if you haven´t done 

The rewards generated by the Brave browser is one of the best in the market, we also only have to apply a strategy to reach the minimum withdrawal and in addition to that it is an excellent browser

is a scam, you must be very careful because there are many people doing this kind of things to steal tokens. you must check or go to the official site, verify the email address where it was sent, and even write in official support of BRAVE and BITCOINTALK for problems, etc.

brave browser is love and has a great opportunity it gives up help to make money while we browse and withdraw earned money instantly.

i have idea brave browser given some money for using but i have not install because i have not this broswer in this type update file shape.

The first thing is to investigate and get as much information about this promotion if they ask for money in exchange for tokens it can be deduced that it is a scam but it is important to know the subject thoroughly.

you must be careful because this method is used by many scammers, not received any mail about the invitation to bounty

• +1 1

In my opinion, you have to be very careful because it could be a scam!, I searched on the internet, and I asked a lot of my friends, and they all told me it's a scam.

I use Brave Browser and I have not received any E-mail offering me Bat token, be careful it could be Scam that, so do not open any link about that. I know when Brave the team sends me E-mail I usually receive bat fractions every month for using the Brave browser there is no other way to get the bat with the browser or buying

On 12/4/2019 at 9:41 AM, tranhungritc said:

All free coin generators can do it, but if you have to top up or buy, you should check and think carefully.

That is very true, many offer you free and promise you wonders, but there comes a time and they ask you to invest to withdraw, do not fall for that

You need to have to many ads blocked think that I read that its must be on monthly base over 100k to earn something. However this is good browsers for watching YouTube no ads every 5 minutes and on good side at least it good for something.

I have used brave browser, they always ask me to verify my wallet with 25 BATs first to give me brave browser bounty. I don't know how to earn those 25 BATs. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I don't think that  thus mail is from brvae bounty so be careful you have to go on the official site of brave browser bounty and read their instruction and payment method if it matched with mail then mail is real and if don't match then it is fake and i think this mail is fake brave browser is not paying to every country

If I were in your case, I would check the heading of the email first, if you could not know if it is scam or not, open the website of Brave and you can there know if there is something like the email says or not that's how you can know if the content of the email you have received was from scammer or not.

Actually the crypto world is full of scammers, that is why we should be careful as much as we can and to not follow every add or every email we receive with an attractive content unless we make sure the source of it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you can make some money thanks to browser mentioned here,but in my opinion you have to be very careful because it could be a scam.We must be aware and protect our funds.What i recommend is that you research and speak with brave support.

I used this browser a year ago, when they said everywhere that they give money for using it, unfortunately for some reason I didn't like it and I went back to the good old Chrome. But it is worth noting that the design of Brave is not bad, and I also noticed that it consumes less computer resources than my other browsers. So I think it will find its audience