Join the 3rd Anniversary of Luckygames! 2.1 BTC Prize Pool! Daily Giveaways, Contests and more 🎁 Let`s Celebrate Together! :) - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterCrypto

Join the 3rd Anniversary of Luckygames! 2.1 BTC Prize Pool! Daily Giveaways, Contests and more 🎁 Let`s Celebrate Together! :)

We have all been waiting for this moment for a whole year. The rally has already been three times, but not once no luck. All is not lost, there is time to win, we will try to win.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:50 PM, eleos said:

Site looks good but I havent tested it out so far - will have a look now. Congrats for your 3 years anniversary - in crypto world thats a long time! 😄

Thank you for nice comment. :)

You can try it with our in game currency. 

Luckygames wishes you a Happy New Year! May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations! 😄
The New Year Giveaway is finished! Congratulations to our 185 winners! We have given away over 3 Bitcoin and 67500 TRON Thanks to everyone who joined! It was awesome guys! Stay tuned for the new giveaways! 😉 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, masterCrypto said:

Luckygames wishes you a Happy New Year! May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations! 😄
The New Year Giveaway is finished! Congratulations to our 185 winners! We have given away over 3 Bitcoin and 67500 TRON Thanks to everyone who joined! It was awesome guys! Stay tuned for the new giveaways! 😉 

Sir what about the LUCKY wallet that has been under maintenance for a really long time? I can't withdraw from this wallet or even convert LUCKY coins into other cryptocurrencies for weeks now. I think this is a global issue.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

31 minutes ago, Superred said:

I didn't notice this thread so seems i missed the giveaway events and i wish i can following another events so looking forward to see upcoming news in this thread

Great! New giveaways are coming soon!

9 hours ago, McCree said:

Sir what about the LUCKY wallet that has been under maintenance for a really long time? I can't withdraw from this wallet or even convert LUCKY coins into other cryptocurrencies for weeks now. I think this is a global issue.

Hey! You can exchange LUCKY tokens for prizes in our STORE its currently the only way to cash in LUCKY tokens at the moment.

9 hours ago, Mh raju said:

Lucky games io.it is Very gambling site.It is also easy to use you can meet many friendly players. It is a very generous website since it gives free crypto most of the time.The admin were cool and generous he always send tips to players.                 

Thats correct! Luckygames players can get various prizes in the chat, contests and our store.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:43 AM, eleos said:

What did they have to do in order to win? Some sort of leaderboard promo?

They had to guess what numbers will be first three bets in 2020 and other prizes for the first three players that hit first bets in the new year!

• Useful or interesting 1

Luckygames is a very good Dice / Roulette website. The graphical interface is pleasant and intuitive. Very numerous cryptocurrencies are accepted and the internal exchange makes it possible to easily convert one between another . The VIP points system is interesting. Overall I give it the rating of 4.5 / 5.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-