Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

I think you do not need to do KYC only require small money but anyway, I did not do KYC in a wallet and use the Trust portfolio to save a coin

Bitcoin wallet actually don't need verified.

Maybe you mean is verify KYC on online wallet?

Like blockchain, coinbase that need KYC to verify the user because there is rules from government to minimize fraud scheme.

I actually never do KYC in wallet, because i only use coinomi and some online wallet where don't need verify.

Some exchanges need KYC, i just avoid it and not care about bonus if i verified the account.

No i dont have a verified btc wallet but i have trust wallet. there is no kyc system for trust wallet and if anytime they allow it i will do verify to keep my asset safe.

In my opinion, I advise you to use a wallet (coinbase), and this wallet is considered one of the most popular wallets in storing encrypted digital currencies, and this wallet is distinguished by its ease of use and high security.
So I advise you to do it

I do not know why this is necessary, because you are your own bank and control your funds. You can just write down a passphrase and you will always have access to your wallet.

The wallet I currently use to hold my btc is actually luno wallet, the luno wallet is verified by play protect and other relevant cryptocurrencies agency in addition, the luno wallet provide its members with a detailed and well package tutorials in other to enhance understanding of how cryptocurrencies and it equivalent wallets works 

Yes I have a verified btc wallet and I think verification is very much needed for storing securely . my btc wallet was verified few days ago. you also can use with out verification

I do not have a verified btc wallet, but I use a very secure one, that has been secure and stable for years, which is amazing and I recommend it to you too : Exodus

• +2 2

yes i have a verified btc wallet. when we use a verified btc wallet for our bitcoin transactions very low transaction fee is dedected from our wallets. so i always prefer a verified btc wallet

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

What for, why should my wallet be verified. I do not think it is good because of privacy. Even if exchanges like yobit require only email, why should any wallet request than email from me. I will not make use of any wallet or exchanges that require verification. 

4 minutes ago, Dipo34 said:

Yes, I have verified BTC wallet. It’s very helpful for you. Verification provides you with high protection. So you have to must used verified BTC wallet.

How is verification helpful when noncustodial wallets are perfect, you will need to give genuine reason(s) why such verified accounts are useful. Do you think you data can not be used against you during data breathe?

My wallet is verified and secure, I pass through the whole process of verification, but I have been seen online recently how verification can be very risky, but I do not know if truly valid or not. I use coinbase, it is verified. 

On 10/28/2020 at 9:17 AM, entrepreneur said:

I do not have a verified btc wallet, but I use a very secure one, that has been secure and stable for years, which is amazing and I recommend it to you too : Exodus

I do not like Exodus but I can not verify a wallet when there are many noncustodial wallets i can use,  which are very good and secure and safe to use than using verified bitcoin wallet. You are right about that. 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I don't know what you mean by a verified wallet, I don't know what you mean by a verified wallet, let's suppose it means that it gives you some security personally, there are many wallets to choose from, but the most important thing is that they always provide you with your private keys so that you have control of your cryptocurrencies
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

I am using a verified BTC wallet from Coinbase.

It has good security measurements such as phone verification, email verification and 2FA.

Provices you with alot of trading options with instant deposits / withdraws and no issues whatsoever.

Has also a very good support and an active reddit thread with community reviews.

That's probabily what you are looking for as a verified btc wallet review i guess...

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes i am verified  my Bitcoin wallet ... I know that bitcoin is very secure and safe account. Even after that, I have verified it so that no scam is admitted.... I love to keep my account free of scams... You must used very strong password for your wallet So that there is no possibility of any kind of loss.... 

1 hour ago, Artugul78 said:

I know that bitcoin is very secure and safe account.

Bitcoin is not an account, I know bitcoin to be a cryptocurrency, it is the first ever created. But wallet are another thing, bitcoin can be safe but user can use an unsafe wallet. 

Using unsafe wallet will make the bitcoin not to be safe. 

I have bitcoin wallet but still I can't verified it.  I think some wallets get your personal information during verification method and after that they scam your money. 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:49 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

Yes I use a Verify Wallet where Bitcoin can be kept. The name of the wallet is the blockchain wallet. It's a high secured wallet and it's easy to use. You can use this wallet.

As long as you can follow the instruction on how you must secure the wallet, you can see that your asset will be saved. I use a hardware wallet and also apps on my computer and my mobile phones because I don't want to keep my asset in one wallet only because that will be a risk if I don't remember the key or the password that I used for the wallet.

•  

Yes i have a verified BTC account i use the wallet since long days. I have transactions from this wallet any many site the payment transfer system is very first and the transfer is fee is very low So i love the BTC wallet Now 1BTC= almost 14000$ more.

What documents did you send to verify your wallet? How long did it take for your wallet to be verified?

Currently blockchain wallet offers a new Airdrop but it is only for its Gold members who have verified their wallets.

I think verification is most suitable for fiat currency payment processors like Payeer and PayPal. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is used for anonymity. Verification is more synonymous with centralization and transparency.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:38 AM, ShakilA said:

Yes i have one verified cryptocurrency wallet.I have used Coinbase wallet.This wallet i have verified with my elder brothers NID card.

TC is verified or not, you are saying your money on the floor or is verified by a wallet you created yourself, and it is safe to buy on a storage hard disk, it is not necessary to verify anything. absolute safety

nah, im not 18 so i dont have verified, so i just use payer or qiwi wallets, but blockchain and another wallets are very cool, and when i will 18 i will verify it immediatly.