Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet?

If I trusted John McAfee, I didn't give him access to my wallet or private passwords, but because if he stole my cryptocurrencies, I wouldn't be able to retrieve them or pursue him.

There are many famous personalities who can influence the cryptocurrency market, such as John McAfee or Elon Musk, and I believe that these people helped the spread of cryptocurrencies significantly.

• +1 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account you should not to get the access to anyone to your account otherwise you are not able to save your money in any wallet

• +3 1

I won't trust anyone to my btc wallets. You never know who you are talking to and this might be a scammer trying to pretend to get into your account. If you have a huge amount of money in there then everything will be gone

I do not trust anyone who is a stranger, I would not like someone to have access to my wallets, because ambition will always be present, and I can lose all the money for which I have worked.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I only use trusted browsers that are recommended by the most users in the world and which belong to reliable companies such as Google, Microsoft, and others, nor do I prefer to use browsers for companies owned by suspicious people.

• Useful or interesting 1

You cannot trust any person just because you like him, of course I do not trust him, especially if the amount I keep is large, not only it, when it comes to money you cannot trust many people, and this is the bad thing on the Internet, that Your passwords are owned by an entire company (the browser company, for example)

• +2 1

There is no need to make him reach my favor, to be confident that such people may help the spread of cryptocurrencies, I mean famous people, but I will not give him personal permissions, we love crypto because of the security that blockchain technology gives us.

• +3 1

With this bad record of him, of course I will never trust him, at a time when there are other better options, I learned from the field of crypto that I can only trust myself, as fraud in cryptocurrencies is very likely and we must beware of it.

• +5 1

This guy is in jail right now, how can we ever trust him with something. I read what he was doing with pumping prices of some altcoins that most of them are now worthless. This makes a very bad name for someone, but the way McAfee is handling it is giving him excuse in some way, but I am sure many lost money with the pump and dump coins he was promoting.

Thanks for the information my friend, he is totally unaware of that person, what I can tell you that I would not trust him or another person, the access of our wallet is so personal that it should not be shared with anyone.

• +1 1

For me, I never use browsers from companies that are not good or that are owned by not good people, and I prefer instead to use famous and reliable browsers such as chrome and others.

• +1 1

In order to invest in the beginning, you must have enough experience for that. Choose some successful currencies. Because there are low, unstable currencies that are threatened with disappearing, so you must be vigilant.

• +2 1

It depends on what type of access he wants, or what can he do with our funds and why the access is being given to him. As we trust banks for our money to store and keep record. We can also trust a famous personality.

And the field of programming. Except for the official forums and blogs, no one can be believed. Because any hacking by the hackers would result in significant damages, I have no idea who John is. As long as he is paranoid, I can not trust any services he offers.