How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

You may have a little additional pay yet the fine you procure with maintain, adding and contributing more. On the off danger that you do that hope to accumulate a lot more from what you do by promoting as expenses are moving better and selling low you could leave out a ton of top opportunities..

Your question is beautiful, my friend, I learned about cryptocurrencies through the forum and after that I search on the Internet to get more information and understand how they work more.

Friends I learned about cryptotalk from this platform because there was many people shared her experience with others then I like her post and read carefully .after this I search about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk from Google and youtube video. So I learned more and more about this forum.

I met digital currencies on the stages where I attempted to bring in cash on the web, and in better places, for example, fixtures, ptcs, independent sites, among others.

There is always opportunities you just need to look for it. I heard about this platform from a friend then I made my own research too and got a youtube video regarding cryptotalk. That's where it all began and now I'm here working on the platform with my full energy.

As for me, I did not know much about cryptocurrencies or about investing via the Internet, but I started reading a lot of articles on the Internet, as well as many documentaries, and also when I joined the forum, my experience in this field increased a lot by reading the posts of disregarding experienced people who spent a lot of time in This field, but I think that this field is very broad and needs more time to learn it

• +1 1

I have watched a many video on YouTube but I didn't understand clearly but finally my best friend told me everything about cryptocurrency. 

I think most of us know about cryptocurrencies from YouTube videos because there are many videos explaining ways to take advantage of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend told me about crypto currency and i have also interest in thi. So i searched it on google and youtube and learned about it from different videos on net.

I got to know cryptocurrencies thanks to a friend who told me about them, who showed me what it was like and what I should do if that friend taught me everything I know and should know in order to start working here, so nothing that's how I met the world of cryptocurrencies and then obviously also look for a lot of information in addition to what my friend had already given me.

• +1 1

I know about cryptocurrency by my friends. They tell me about this.After I also work here with them. Its really beneficent for me. cryptocurrency is very profitable, and easy way of making money if we learn properly about cryptocurrency. 

I was introduced into crypto by a friend. I also made a lot of research about crypto and that caused me to invest. Even though I did not invest early I still believes that crypto is going to be successful and that was due to the fact that so many people had invested in it then.

The Yopet platform provides us with good and useful information about cryptocurrencies, through which we can earn money and knowledge and learn more about the world of cryptography.

Yes, it is the perfect choice to earn extra income and use savings as an investment. If we are careful and patient, it is possible to increase the amount we have.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trusfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

From videos on youtube or groups on telegram to market news or the stock market they have helped me a lot to understand a little more, in this forum I have also had the opportunity to read personal experiences. Since I joined cryptotalk my knowledge about cryptocurrency has increased tremendously 

I got to know cryptocurrencies in general and this forum in particular through a friend, but at first I did not believe it, until I joined this forum and started to learn more and earn profits through its several ways. 

Hi mate, how was your day?. Well I came to know about cryptocurrency about four days ago and crytotalk is the cryptocurrency I have started. And a friend introduce me in to it due to the fact that I'm a newbie on the forum. That is how I came to know about cryptocurrency.

Hello everyone, I always called my attention to work online, but did not know how to do or what tool to use, after much research, I found the issue of cryptos, at first it seemed a waste of time, but then looking for reference from other people, I realized that it could be an alternative, to make some kind of profit, and thus began to study about this interesting world, and I always say to myself that it is the best I could do, as I have achieved good income, working with cryptos.

Empecé a conocer sobre las criptomonedas a través de Yobit y su campaña con cryptotalk, ahí es donde empecé a aprender sobre las criptomonedas y empecé a emocionarme con todo lo que tiene que ver con las criptomonedas y otras cosas que te ayudan a ganar criptomonedas, fue muy bueno. 

• +3 1

I learned about crypto through a friend of mine who has been this way for a long time and got very good results. I also started watching YouTube videos that guided me.

On 05/10/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Hi dear, i hope you well fine. I know about the cryptocurrency from the youtube and the earning platforum. I am interesting in the cryptocurrency. And i try how to earn more and more.

I know from the internet. I can find out through their YouTube videos. There are also various sites from which we can learn. There are various social sites. We can easily know from them.

• +1 1

At first we used to hear about Bitcoin through some police films .. then we started hearing about its price increase in the news .. Then in drama series it started to be mentioned as a means of payment .. Now I think that 70 percent of people have They heard cryptocurrencies

• +2 1