How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

One of my friends introduced me to this amazing site. I liked it a lot. The best thing about this site is that has a very big community. You can ask any question and hundreds of people will be ready to answer your question.

Yes. Kirpto coins are a pretty good business for extra income. In fact, great incomes can be obtained if the right investments are made. I learned some things about cryptocurrencies from this forum.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Dude first I don't have any idea about the cryptocurrencies but then my friend introduce this to me and and I have a very good experience here I learnt a lot of new things regarding the digital world and wishes to learn more..

Digital money is computerized cash. That implies there's no actual coin or bill — it's all on the web. You can move digital currency to somebody online without a go-between, similar to a bank. Bitcoin and Ether are notable cryptographic forms of money, yet new digital currencies keep on being made. 

Individuals may utilize digital forms of money for brisk installments and to maintain a strategic distance from exchange expenses. Some may get digital currencies as a speculation, trusting the worth goes up. You can purchase cryptographic money with a charge card or, now and again, get it through a cycle called "mining." Cryptocurrency is put away in a computerized wallet, either on the web, on your PC, or on other equipment.

I knew about them through the youtube as there are numerous channels that tell us about how to work and how we'll be able to elect it, and after that I begun to examine more and did a part to self investigate on the subject of electronic cash and unused advances and cryptos.

Hi there mate, I learnt about crypto currencies from my friend and also I watched a lot of youtube videos to understand the basic knowledge on how and what is crypto currencies then I gained expert knowledge on it by studying about the topic on websites.

Thankyou.

I get to know about Crypto Currenchies from my friend.i used to do puzzel to earn some dodge coin then I meet some guy in telegram then I finnaly started doing bounties after that I started do trading.so finnaly I get to know about Crypto Currenchies.haha

Edited by Sam915

I was helpless therefore my friend make a sure to join it than  I attempted it now I am happy to gain Mony.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I learned about cryptocurrency from my friend because he told me about bitcoin one day and since then I have known about cryptocurrency.Nowadays cryptocurrency has changed my life because I am now able to make good income from cryptocurrency.

Mate good question I have came to know about this site by my friend or he comes to know by a student of university so it is more help full as financially.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, there are many useful videos that allow us to learn ways to profit from cryptocurrencies and give us an opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I saw this cryptocurrency platform from my friend's phone for the first time, and I just got intrigued, I wanted to know more so I looked online for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency pages that provide us with this virtual currency, and after a detailed analysis I started investing and earning money in cryptocurrency.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I got to heard about cryptocurrency from a friend of mine whom has already passed this section and started with Bitcoins,he has gained much from it.  It's as result of his counseling i join this forum for me to learn how to do it too

Well I don't know to much about this forum. Even I not listen his name . One day my friend told ma about this forums. Then I am joined this forum.

I remember hearing somewhere about Bitcoin, but never had time to search about this until last year. The price movement and the options we have to earn Bitcoin online as with the increase of some of my time available to use for this, given me a better chance to be in crypto too.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. Researching this topic gives us great knowledge, and the topic needs extensive research in order to grow more comprehensive knowledge.

Which led to the failure of development and virtual money due to the backwardness that resulted from the war, but there are some of our friends who discovered the existence of cryptocurrencies through YouTube and some other programs and we searched well for This topic until we found this forum that helped us a lot in learning about cryptocurrencies.

In fact I learned about cryptocurrency through Facebook.  I also learned by interacting with some friends who work on these platforms and benefiting from the experience of making money through the internet I started working on this platform to make money and improve my situation.

Hello dear mate, actually I  recently learned about this types of forum's by my friend and I aslo heard it from YouTube and absolutely this forum is one of the best forum I have seen.

Well bro my friend told me about this forum. But I don't know a bout this anything even before I don't listen His name. Now I have  knowledge a bout this.

I came to know about cryptocurrency through you tube. Then I searched about it from Google and wikipedia. I learned about cryptocurrency trading, other digital currency and blockchain technology.

I got to know about crypto currencies on YouTube and facebook and I met cryptocurrencies also on some platforms I worked on to make money online, and in different places. And above all a friend educated me about it.

Hello my dear friend. My friend introduced me to this forum. He uses this forum for a very long time but I join this forum few days and I have a great experience with this forum. This forum helps me to learn more about cryptocurriencies and i also earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time.