How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I heard of it from my business studies teacher when he was the us the topic marketing. He said it would be wise if someone if someone invest in cryptocurrency because as the world is going digital, crypto will play a vital role

I was always interested in earning so finding an alternate way of earning was my free time hobby then I saw a video on you tube in my suggestion from there I got the basics and started developing interest

Good night
I learned about cryptocurrencies from social media
Where the news of these currencies, especially betcoin, spreads like wildfire
As for this forum, a friend invited me to it and I am very happy to join the cryptotalk family
Thanks to all.

Edited by AbdullahSaleh

I joined into about bitcoin on chatroom for first time when the Bitcoin passed $10K. They warn people to stay away from it because some bad people wanted to money laundering with the this currency. It was a long time ago. But this was my first meeting and I am glad for this.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello my dear friend.  I heard about cryptocurrencies on social media, then searched for it on the Internet and watched some electronic videos about it.  Then one of my friends introduced me to it well and introduced me to this field, I am very grateful for that.  Through this platform, I am learning more about it.

I get to know about cryptocurrency, by a friend, who won't stop at nothing always but to keep talking good stuff about it, and again were i came to know about cryptocurrency was wen i joined an interaction on a group chart concerning cryptocurrency. 

I got to know about crypto world by my brothero, at first I dont know much about the platform and about how the currencies works, my brother was the one how shown me how the platform works, then with the little i knew i start to get the knowledge that I have uptil now.

I searched for it on Google's websites as well as on the Sochal field platforms and I heard some friends talk about it, which sparked my interest and I started looking for it and how to profit from it

Cryptocurrency is digital money. That means there's no physical coin or bill — it's all online. ... You can buy cryptocurrency with a credit card or, in some cases, get it through a process called “mining.” Cryptocurrency is stored in a digital wallet, either online, on your computer, or on other hardware.

Good luck my friend.  On this platform you can trade, invest and withdraw funds.  In fact, I am new to cryptocurrency, but this is according to what my friend knows.  The most important thing when investing and trading is not to put in a large amount in one go.

fond as well knowledgeable just about fiats this week chopine benefit from youtobe numerous bitcoin word columns, there are a number of shoe to profit almost asymmetric encryption

Hello my friend, at first I only heard about it from social media, internet, or friends, until my friend gave me advice to use the Crypto Talk forum, and here I am with you.

Honestly I know about crypto currency and cryptotalk forum from my friend, he says to me this is a very good forum that will help me earning profit when I work and also learn alot of things from people in the forum then I follow his advice join this forum. I also saw some videos about crypto currencies in youtube. So I really thankful for my friend because I like this forum.

Congratulations, my dear friend, on what you have earned, everyone here on the Crypto Talk platform seeks knowledge and learning in order to continuously earn digital currencies, good luck in the future

Well done, my friend, and you are welcome to work here in this forum. We always hope that someone with knowledge like you will join us to share his knowledge with us in this work. I wish you good luck in your life and your work.

Frankly, I felt that I needed to increase my money and income, so I started looking for a way to make money, then I heard about cryptocurrencies, I searched for it on the Internet and knew that it was a good way, so I started working with it.

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies through my friend, who has been working on this forum for several years and liked, the forum very much when I joined it because it earns us information about cryptocurrencies and makes us money.

Through definition platforms in encrypted currencies and explanation and their features it is actually wonderful and can get extra income high for those who work hard

I searched YouTube, although there is not much information, watched some video clips, and then consulted a friend who has more experience and a good experience in the forum ..

I get to know about cryptocurrencies on my social media on YouTube and my friends also as their working on cryptocurrencies and making money this will increase my stamina and motivated me that you also have to work here.

• +1 1

Dear friend Cryptocurrency is digital money.also learning then I joined this forum. I also saw some videos about cryptotalk at YouTube . So I am very thankful for my friend because I liked this jazak Allah ♥️

Crypto currency is now in the headlines of every news channel and we May also read it on the magazines and newspaper but I came across this platform courtesy of my friend who suggested me to join this platform and so I am here.

I get information from my friend.it also force me to work on cryptotalk. I also search on Google and see youtube vedios to investigate about cryptotalk.

I came to know about crypto currencies from my friend. And he is the one who suggested me to this forum too. Now I'm learning about crypto currencies through many ways including this forum. This forum is making the learning more much more simple, and it gives me the opportunity to earn bitcoin too..

@Anny22 Well mate I have joined this forum on the request of one of my friend and I have found it wothy to work here as this forum give knowledge about digital currencies and also pay suitable amount of money.