Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 13 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

On 21.11.2019 at 21:34, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

it seems to me that the popularity of bitcoin is due to the fact that the coin is the ancestor of the cryptocurrency in general, bitcoin entered the market with a powerful technology and still holds a leading position.

I prefer to hold Bitcoin when its price is going down, because I know that after some weeks, its price will rise again. Why to sell our BTC in low price and lost money? I usually buy BTC for long hold. If BTC pumps and my profit will be more then 30%, I will sell my BTC for taking profits.

of course you should sell if you bought it high, but if you are in a short position you have to wait. I guess it's a bit of a silly question. 🙂

Usually when the market value of Bitcoin starts to go down I hold Bitcoin and don’t sell it.  Because then if I sell bitcoin then I will not get any profit from there but if I hold bitcoin then when the market price increases then if I sell this bitcoin I will get a lot of profit.

If you bought bitcoin at a low price you should keep it long. If you have not purchased, you can buy another coin with the function and exchange it for bitcoin.

If I sold one part and left the other part there, the part that I sold. I bought other cryptocurrencies that were at a good price, I will wait for a further drop in BTC to continue buying.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends if I don't need the money I won't sell it but if I want the money I'll sell it although like any crypto it is very volatile so at any time it can go up or down but you already know that its price is quite high

I did not sell. One piece of advice and I am not used to giving them is not to sell; Many times the vast majority of people panic when the prices of cryptocurrencies begin to fall and they run to sell them and that to save something. I tell you that all this is part of this ecosystem because as it goes down (looking for adjustments) it also goes up and many times they are crises created by large investors to buy low and sell high.

I don't sell bitcoin if it has fallen, because I use cryptocurrency as an investment tool, not as a method of speculation. You don't sell your own bike when it's gets cheaper

Edited by kenzi

I am investing in the long term so I am not concerned with the daily price fluctuations. I just buy more the lower the price.

As soon as bitcoin is usually decrease I prefer to promote, plainly received plenty of total I most certainly will find some beneficial cash flow by advertising, selling and buying is usually beneficial strategy to acquire.

I use say every rise followed by a decline. So I think it has become clear to you, buy from the bottom when the price is falling and make your profits when it goes up.

Personally, I do not like to sell bitcoin and I look at it in the long term, it is better to store it in large quantities

My advice is to never sell any currency, especially Bitcoin, when its price drops, and if you have more free money, do support and buy on the drops, then surely the price will increase twice the previous price.

• +3 1

It is heard for the bitcoin to make the  banks to disappear. What i do think the bitcoin will do is giving the bans the stiff competition and to me that is a healthy thing and even benefits the customers. Banks have been there for a while with experience.

Still people here don't like giving there bitcoin to the bank they just prefer having in there pc.
That is the point of bitcoin I think  that you have more freedom with it.
I am just happy that I can have my own money in my own control.

Some are traders and some are investors. The trader buys and sells based on technical or fundamentals, but the investor usually has a long-term view and does not pay attention to short fluctuations.

Selling btc below buy value will never be profitable unless you've done the math and strategized. If the market is bearish, simply keep your investment and wait for the right moment, if it is a rising market I advise you not to invest so as not to be surprised, the best time to invest is when the trend is downward.

I prefer to buy bitcoin when its price dumping.Cause bitcoin had shown us its capability that how far its price can reach.So be sure that one day you are gonna find bitcoin in highest price.So buy when you get the chance and hofl it for long terms.Good luck.

Remember that when you first bought in you followed the universal advice of never investing money in cryptocurrencies that you are not willing to lose. So you’ve lost a bunch because you bought in near the high. Go have a beer and drown your sorrows.Then remember that you’d be a complete chump to sell at the low if you bought at the high. Bitcoin is speculative money. Why wouldn’t you HODL now? When you bought you were willing to lose it all, so might as well hold on and see where this ride goes when the investment bankers stop manipulating the price.

It is better to hold onto your coins and when the price gets high sell it. Next, if the price then gets low then exchange again your money to bitcoin. And repeat the process. You'll gain some percentage in your values.

• +3 1

Just now, majeron said:

I don't make a sudden decision that way. I think long term. so my style is hold

You can hold it, but if you have the knowledge that the currency can lower its price even more, you can sell and buy when it is even lower, generating immediate profit, it is a matter of knowing what to do and when to do it.