Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

For me, investing in bitcoin was always long-term bitcoin leaves good profits if you enter now leave it for 2025 and you will see your results

Something that I have always wondered is if for example I buy an acceptable number of bitcoin when its price is in an intermediate state (not so low, not so high) when it rises in price if I can have guaranteed the sale of my investment, That is to say, that would be the logic, but as I do, there are many people thinking that way and it would be normal for there to be many sellers but few buyers, right?
Edited by EstebanMC7

buying and holding the strategy always works because if you buy at 9,000 and sell at 10-12,000 it is a net profit because the bitcoin will always rise

Я на самом деле использовать мои Bitcoins, чтобы сохранить, если он идет вниз или вверх это не так. Я обращать внимание, как это долгосрочная экономия я буду продолжать инвестировать, и через несколько лет я буду изучать, как он. Рынок для продажи, но эта монета в течение нескольких лет всегда будет стоить дороже, чем. Купил  

I don't sell and I continue to keep it till it reaches the price that I want to sell off.

Btc is a coin that exhibits very strange movements, it can fall too much in a moment.When it was 10000 dollars, I saw 4000 genius suddenly, but since I trust BTC, I always keep some amount in my hand.

I imagine that many people today are sorry, because they sold the bitcoins when it fell in price, and they thought they were going to lose their savings and now with this price they must have wanted to retain it at the time.

I think at this time that Bitcoin has declining we must stay calm and hold our coins m for a while,have enough patience until the price get back on its track and we can profit soon.

when bitcoin goes down, in order to avoid panic sell, i generally trade it with stablecoin. a practical way to avoid bad descents. 

I kept an amount because the one who perseveres wins but I found it somewhat difficult because sometimes it is not in our hands but if I managed to increase my capital a little, there is the saying that the one who perseveres wins

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Ernesto2492 said:

I kept an amount because the one who perseveres wins but I found it somewhat difficult because sometimes it is not in our hands but if I managed to increase my capital a little, there is the saying that the one who perseveres wins

I liked it, great thought

2 hours ago, talaatsharaf said:

The best advice I can give you is that the loss should not be a factor.

It doesn’t matter if you bought 5 years ago or 5 months ago, the only thing that matters is if you think the price will go up from here or down from here.

If you think it will go up from here, you should hold what you have, and perhaps buy more. If you think it will go down from here, you should sell what you have.

the reasoning behind this is that if it goes up and you hold/buy, it is better for you, while if it goes down, and you sold, it will also be better for you. The loss you have already incurred is irrelevant from an investors decision standpoint.

good line of reasoning

When bitcoin is down, i dont sell them in fact i bought it again. and then i will hold it and wait for its price to become higher i know its basic but it's really useful. in this coming years i am hoping bitcoin value reach 10000$. all i need right now is patience. 

BTC is the main digital asset, which really is a haven of value. My recommendation is that if you do not know how to trade, do hold, because the macro trend of btc is up. because in the long run btc is going to go up in price.

Of course I continue to hold, because following the herd instinct is stupid, on the contrary, you can even buy in addition, all the same, sooner or later the price will return to the rut and it will be possible to fix the profit

It will not be good if you keep these when BTC is down because you can sell them at a higher price if you rent them later. You can make a lot of profit. Thank you for sharing this with me

It depends. If you a trader you will sell, and then buy at the lower price and gain profit. If you a holder, you will not get anything in the journey.

The bitcoin I bought from about $ 15,000 once dropped to $ 6000. It was very bad then, but I did not sell it. If I had sold it, I would have lost a lot. More than a year had passed. Finally, when Facebook announced libra, bitcoin went up and I took advantage of this increase.

It is a better option for me to keep thinking that the bitcoin price will rise again. I prefer to sell when I understand that I will make a high profit as a result of a good analysis.

I think that when the bitcoin has a fall it is a good opportunity to buy the currency since many people out of desperation start to sell in a hurry, this is a good opportunity to get the currency at a very low price since eventually it is almost certain that his pressure will be restored.

I think we should now hold bitcoin for about 3 years. If you invest a lot, it is okay to buy and sell continuously.

Good morning, when bitcoin goes down you don't have to sell, you have to keep and if you have the possibility you have to buy and take advantage of that price, you always have to think in the long term, you have to have an investment plan and respect it.