Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 22 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

I think Bitcoin is definitely the best of the best. Some other altcoins that I think have different potential and are very profitable but I agree with you on the list.

Ripple was a very good currency and it has a third rank in the market after Bitcoin and Ethereum, but it is currently exposed to difficult conditions due to the case filed against it by the Securities Commission and faces a big problem that may lead to its deletion, so I see it excluded from the list.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency which is best and the one I like most is Bitcoin then litecoin, ethereum and other profitable alternative coin like ripple coin.

Cryptotalk is a forum through which we can gain knowledge and information about digital currencies. we can learn and earn both same time. this is a great platform to work in. it provides you a part of profit and to make you reputed person on any platform.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:23 PM, Yacin21 said:

But we need the cheap coin to invest in because you mentioned only the highest coin 

You do not need a cheap coin to invest, there are coins which are cheap but they do not rise, because of lack of interest from investors and bigger supplies.

Well, in my opinion, for those who start in this world of cryptocurrencies, it would be to use litecoin or ripple since they are quite cheap currencies and that have a great acceptance they are among the best in the market and also the transaction fees are quite low

The coins what you have mentioned above, all of the coins are good. But i like personally ltc, btc, bch,eth, xrp. These coin have more value in the market then monero and neo. Doge and trx should be added on your list. Trx has also bright future in the market

For me, my best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Since it is the king of cryptocurrency and it has survived longer than any other cryptocurrency, meaning Bitcoin has no problem and it continues to grow in the internet world. But with them my idea is I would choose Ethereum because it is always at the top of the market.

Bitcoin and ethereum are best currencies.Both are good and value of these currencies are increasing day by day. Other coins are also good but due to market rating these two are on top. 

On 3/8/2021 at 6:04 AM, Babermeo said:

I always start with bitcoin, but if I had to choose between them, I'd go with litecoin, etherium, and bitcoin cash because they are the best for me.

Actually the coins you mentioned are the best for everyone but not all the time they are, on the other hand for me I think it is better to explore more options when  choosing a coin for investing, there a coins which can guarantee a good profit you just have to look for it by research and analysis.

Your list is full of the best cryptocurrencies but I guess you are missing bitcoin which is definitely the best of the best. I think a few other wellquins have different possibilities and it's very profitable but I agree with you on the list.

1 hour ago, lana00 said:

Your list is full of the best cryptocurrencies but I guess you are missing bitcoin which is definitely the best of the best. I think a few other wellquins have different possibilities and it's very profitable but I agree with you on the list.

What do you mean by wellquins? Bitcoin is the first and well-established cryptocurrency to follow the blockchain technology. It is no doubt the best choice of the majority of the investors but there are also some decent coins from the excellent projects like you see the mentioned currencies in OP. 

These currencies are the strongest in the field of trading and investment. Have you tried dealing with one of them and what is your experience with trading these currencies and what trading platform did you choose to work on? Please help us with your experience.

From the list you mentioned, in my opinion the best cryptocurrencies are Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, these are coins that have high price fluctuations so that if you trade, you will benefit. Investing in these two coins is also very safe, they are both well-known coins, so there is still a lot of trading volume and of course there is a slight risk of losing money.

In my point of view there is probably the Ethereum and the ripple coin, so 2 coins really have that ammount of having to dominate the crypto ecosystem, as their price and volatility controls, this coins really are those ideal coins which having to use the just facilitates transactions on any verified node of their distinct networks.

• +2 1

DYOR. Excited by music field development, however there is lack of transparency on the field. Would outline Utopia. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google

I think butcoin is the best because it is the best way to exchange digital currency .Token is also good but I perfer bitcoin is the best cryptotalk is one of best platform for getting digital currency and grow your own skill.So, I think butcoin is the best because it is popular and very easy to exchange.

Go through the fields u fond of, while evaluating worthwhile solutions. Wouldn't say that there are many that follow my requirements, there is lack of transparency on music field, so found a great solution - Utopia. They are available on COINGECKO (Utopia Genesis Foundation (UOP)). There is lack of transparency in the music industry, they come with real uniqueness. Every new song added to Genesis will be attributed to The International Standard Recording Code (ISRC), which entitles the owner to receive revenue from the track. A song, for the first time, is now encoded on a blockchain database. Curious to discuss, check their website, Google

Your list is full of the best cryptocurrencies at the top but I guess you are missing bitcoin which is definitely the best of the best. I think a few other wellquins have different possibilities and it is very profitable but I agree with you on the list.

Dear friend in my opinion bitcoins is the best crypto currency instead of others.Bitcoins also have low transaction fee and also have high security relative to other traditional currencies.A  great number of community accept it as a good and innovative method of payment.We feel easy to make its transaction easily than other regular currencies.Traders having no risk of hacking bitcoins so it is more secured crypto currency due to which it is more trusted.

Я считаю что лучей криптовалютой являестся Doge и за его хайпа он может ище увеличить свою чтоимость в разы.

Brother, tell me what you think so that we can also give our opinion. Everyone has their own brother, their own experience. And someone shares their experience with each other so that someone can get some information from us.So as far as I'm concerned, it's the best for me. 

1   Itecoin. (LTC) 

2.  Ethereu.  (ETH) 

3    Bitcoin cash.  (BCH).  Ana (BTC) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.