Upcoming competition - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

I really do not know what OP is citing about upcoming competition on this forum. While visiting previous replies from the forum admin I have detected, some users have got a special rewards according to their posts counts at the very first stage when this forum was launched but I think that was just to encourage more users. It is up to forum administration if they want to bring competition like this in future. 

My friend, you can follow the installed ads in each section to find out what is new from the forum news.
You can also seek the help of friends to find out dates for competitions and other matters.

the cryptotalk birthday anniversary competition is currently on going for more details and information you can check or search for it at the home page, thanks🙂

On 5/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I don't know yet about any competition. I also have never heard and I think will never happen here . This forum is not for running competitions but only to educate people but this forum may run some bounties or signature campaigns after few years.

Dear Kapil prior to the competition questions currently being asked, I think there's a new competition going on, kindly check the home page for more details 

• +1 1

I see you there there are many competitions and campaigns that is conducted by the platform. This is really good as it increases the competitive spirit of the members. Yes yes please do notify if any new competition is on the rise. This can be really use full for the user for good participation.

I do not believe, in fact, that there is a future contest on this page of the forum. In case that's not all, then I'd like the aristocracy when it happens. If anyone could provide me with information about this, it would be really great

• +1 1

there is no limit of upcoming competition on yobit . because they continously do great projects for there user . which is very helpfull for users ,so i will love to perticipate all the competition .

It would be great to implement contests within the forum, although everything depends on the administrators, although I must admit that I do not know of another forum that pays for commenting on messages and posting topics daily, making contributions and beneficial topics

I do not believe, in fact, that there is a future contest on this page of the forum. In case that's not all, then I'd like the aristocracy when it happens. If anyone could provide me with information about this, it would be really great

• +2 1

Presently I know, you are discussing the last rivalry. I thought there is new rivalry once more. I think this isn't the ideal chance to make an opposition since this discussion need greater improvement however on the off chance that they can oversee it, at that point that is a decent one for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a mining competition together with yobit I think it is the only one that is at the moment, the truth is that this type of competition would look very good to make work more enjoyable here

• +1 1

No I have not heard anything about any up coming competition in this platform. The only recent announcement I heard from this platform is regarding the announcement of providing free 1700 dlrs for all users. is there any other competition through which the users can earn these cryptocurrencies pleased do share with us.

As the forum is in initial phase in future many campaign maybe launched like in Bitcointalk signature campaign. There should be competition for likes in post and weekly winner should be announced.

If there should be any competition I shall be announce by the admins and the moderators of every topic created or notification bar of our home page,  Please if there is any please do notify us. 

Well usually i know the admins and moderators would send out the things to do and follow before we start on the event so theres nothing to worry about if we were missing out into something or what not that could happen to everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your topic was able to predict future of this forum accurately as today we are seeing competitions and Quiz just like the present one before us now that we are participating for our own lucky

• +1 1

Even I haven't heard about any competition so far. I have not received or seen any sort of notice for it in this forum. Usually they are supposed to be announcing it.

This forum have gives allot of competition and have been giving payment to those making good and constructive posts in the forum and presently there is quiz that first to give correct answer to be giving a payment for the post. 

I think you are talking about the quiz competition The rules and regulation regarding this is anyone can take part in it but the one who answers the question first and right will be rewarded.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

If there is any upcoming competition then administrators or other management must made an announcement because no one actually know about that upcoming competition. Very few people know that how to participate in it and what you can win in this competition, i myself not read about it in any of previous posts. Administration must provide us data about this competition.

I don't think there will be a competition for now, but I don't know if the dlrs event fits as a competition, but from what I remember it was the last one. But I hope that there will be competitions to bring more members back to the forum and be active again so that our forum grows more and more.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:10 PM, Calvinpriva said:

It can be prepared in the future of the forum but i never heard about that competition and i real wish to see it. I hope the forum will be updated and new features will be added including competition.

Well, when this forum celebrates it's anniversary, there's a lot of contest which is made by moderators and also there's a signature campaign made, many members are being happy for it that's why they're joining in that contest.

• +3 1

There are certain competition in the forum which has led to the fact that people must follow certain rules and regulations. The admins are the ones who conduct these and thereby these are competition that actually increase our knowledge on cryptocurrency .

Please 🙏 I am interested in any of the competition cryptotalk wants to run if only I will be paid before The competition run out of it my earnings can be double during the process of the race.