Exchanges without KYC - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

You can exchange without kyc simply to help you recover your account in the event of losing it and losing the exchange operations I recommend exchanging on yobit it is a safe exchange and does not need verification or sending certificates

On the top exchanges, you can withdraw 2btc per day without KYC, which is quite a lot for most people, for the rich, of course, you need KYC. I don't see anything wrong with KYC, some exchanges give more opportunities to verified users.

Now I don't have time to do this and I myself have stopped adding, but simply from the words I will not do this, you write to these exchanges in the chats of the admins and ask exactly whether it exists or not or what limits are there if they exist and only then write me here and I will add those exchanges with a description about them.

In fact, I doubt that large exchanges need to do this, especially since the data for frequent and will not cost a penny, since they do not carry any value, so use well-known exchanges and everything will be fine

I completely agree, I don't even trade with KUS on exchanges ... Binance only, but there it seems to be not mandatory yet ... If they do, I don't know what to do

Of course, KYC is needed, but I don’t want my passport data to go to untrustworthy people, they can ask for anything and demand a ransom, etc. distributions are carried out by ICO and pumps

I don't really like KYC because of unpleasant incidents with the sale of these people. Therefore, I stopped briefly on YoBit and Binance (limitation of 2 bitcoin per day). If someday these exchanges force me to pass KYC, I probably will not refuse, because I trust them.

KYC is not required everywhere, in most cases it is Simplified, you send a photo and a passport. Approved within 24 hours.

I have a negative attitude towards verification, but sometimes I have to go through. Of course, I try to use exchanges where there is no kyc, but recently many exchanges have introduced mandatory passage, so sometimes there are no other options

There are many people who don't like KYC. I don't like it myself. However, KYC is kept at various sites to increase their security. i know yobit is a very good exchange for  any  investment.May exchange have provide this facilities. More of are limit that 500$ or 1000$ limit daily.

• Useful or interesting

Binance allows you to withdraw a certain amount without a kitty, like many other exchanges. It all depends on the amount actually

I have a negative attitude towards exchanges with verification. After all, cryptocurrency was originally invented for anonymous and secure transfers of funds.

A very detailed list that will help people decide on the exchange. Personally, I am neutral towards KYC, I do not like to give my data to someone, but if necessary, I will do it, but frequent leaks of documents into the network are not the coolest thing that can be.

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 8:59 PM, wyuiricamany said:

For me, Yobit top exchange has no kicks yet. I really hope they won't. And it's not that you don't want to give your data. It's just that the exchanges break and often the largest and all the data gets to the scammers. I believe that kick should not be a priori in the field of cryptocurrencies. So the crypt is positioned as a completely anonymous system.

The fact that it has our emails, then it owns a part of our information (kyc includes any type of data like phone number, email, legal documents...etc) but it's better than other exchanges that require a copy of our governmental documents

I do not trust the exchanges that require cousin, I do not want to once again shine with documents. For this, I also use yobita because it does not require cus.

I mainly use Yobit because there is no need to go through KYC there are no unnecessary problems and you can safely withdraw and replenish from the card to the exchange

Yes, you are doing everything right, and this is not an alarmist precaution which, as a rule, is never superfluous, and if you read more about it, you will understand that this is not in vain

•  

The list of exchanges without verification is larger than where it is required. I wonder what these requirements are generally connected with, maybe the matter is in the legislation of the country. Maybe the policy of the exchange itself.

"Negatively, but I can easily pass it." But what if, for example, this exchange is suitable in terms of depositing or withdrawing funds, but it requires verification? Of course, you have to do it.

Yes, there is enough exchange without Kyc, on the contrary, almost all exchanges do not require a mandatory cue, but when you pass it, you can get some kind of bonuses, buns, etc. And the same yobit does not require identity verification at all)

I don't see much sense in this procedure. In fact, one of the main rules of cryptocurrency is violated, this is anonymity. And you don't really want to show your personal documents on some website. I have no guarantees that my data will not leak to places where it should not be. Therefore, I have a negative attitude towards this procedure.

How about partner, I could recommend binance to part of yobit even though yobit also has good options, even so you can opt for binance also has good investment options where you can choose, I hope this information will serve you best regards.

• +3 1

My friend, exchanges that do not want kyc verification have low trading volume and not much security. I would say look at the stock exchanges asking for kyc approval. because it's hard to find a exchange like Yobit

As soon as I became an adult, great boundaries opened up for me in the form of making money on the Internet. A lot of freebies can be obtained by confirming your identity. Many crypto wallets distributed their coins, banks, etc.

• +3 1

While possible, I will avoid passing KYC. But sooner or later, it may become mandatory for work on any exchange.

• +5 1