Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months?

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin now is fine. And if the increase is even better. Because it is very good for those who invest and trade. However, the price of bitcoin will not remain stable at all. Bitcoin prices are up and down every day

That is a good prediction ,you are very good . I agree with you suggestions ,I do think that whales will try to sell it at when the price spikes and crash the markets and will buy up the coins in the aftermath. I think uses traders who haven't stocked up should tread  carefully and do not try not to make hasty decisions.

Whales usually work to trade the market to gain from it as a lot as possible, they can flood the market with bitcoin till its charge drops to a minimum, then purchase massive currencies from it, and this is to attain the biggest benefit, so we have considered large modifications in the fee of bitcoin this year. 

Bitcoin have really dumps during the pandemic period, even though is not what he predicted to be cause happens but it happens but now bitcoin have rises and hits new price record in crypto market. 

Well I don't believe that bit coin will experience dump in the next month because we all see the way the coins are going high and falling low so we never can tell if the price will be dump next month 

In the next coming months I think bitcoins will price rate will increase drastically because of the upcoming halving which kick-off the low bitcoins rate to a higher bitcoins rate

On 11/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

I agree with you friend that crypto currency will experience those challenges, however I feel everyone trading in crypto understand that stability is not something to expect, value fluctuations has been an essential part of crypto currency exchange.

I think bitcoin prices under $ 8000 are a great time to buy them, as they are among the cheapest. I don't think whales are playing because whales lost years ago in 2018 and 2019, they sold their Bitcoin. For this reason, this year dividing the price of Bitcoin in half is quite fantastic and is the first in the history of Bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will maintain its price in the coming months.

• +1 1

I want to tell you that in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and everyone want to sale his Bitcoin and there are no buyer in the market because the high price of the Bitcoin so that's why why the Bitcoin will be dump very soon

My dear friend, as you have stated this precious value of bitcoin, which according to this value seems like a lot of work is not enough. But according to the current situation the value of bitcoin is equal to about $ 36000 and it is an amazing and helpful value of bitcoin. And in this way you can understand by comparing it with all the preceding value that the value of bitcoin is the highest at this time. And in the coming time its value will be even more.

This is true, my friend, there are a lot of changes that these currencies will witness, as they will rise and fall, and will cry with large values after their sudden decline, but there is no fear of decline, as it is a very normal thing.

3 minutes ago, Michael Yousaf said:

In these days the price fluctuate more and more  .Just 3-4 Days ago the price is 41000$   but after two days it become down to 31000$ . No one make a true pridiction about btc it will become going up or down .

Indeed, dear partner, I fully agree with your response provided by this publication only 3-4 days ago, the price of bitcoin broke a historical record 41k $ since it has a lot of fluctuation, therefore very difficult to predict its movements
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

On 11/16/2019 at 2:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

I really do not think that there can actually be a dump of the Bitcoin currency. I think that there are a lot of traders today entering the market. I think that Bitcoin will be scarce soon.

I have followed the news of Bitcoin by many analysts with great experience in this field, all of whom have assured that Bitcoin so far is still in good condition and rising, so that despite the decline in the acquisition of Bitcoin to unprecedented rates, Bitcoin is still rising, and this is a good indicator of the market positivity in the coming period. .

We can not expect to dump a reliable currency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other reliable currencies, as the unloading process is expected from the newly emerging currencies without knowing its project.

Edited by Nnnbht

I think that these positive preaching about cryptocurrencies does not inevitably lead to something scary, but rather this is their reality. The prices of these currencies are not always stable. When the demand for a particular currency increases, the price increases and the supply leads to a decrease in the price. I think that whales are veteran people who know that these things are normal and also  Investors are successful people and they should be aware of this so there is no need to worry and we have to take decisions.

Currencies always take high stocks, regardless of the inventory of large whales or investors or their number, they are normal market movements, and for cryptocurrencies, they take twice as high as compared to one decline, and it remains the most expensive in the world

• +2 1

Those whales who control the Bitcoin exchange rate in the world cannot predict their behavior as they take these measures in order to serve their personal interests only

• +2 1

The process of profit in trading and investment depends 50 percent on your ability and capabilities in technical or fundamental analysis, and the other 50 percent is from the share of your understanding of market movement in a way away from the chart, stocks and digital data, to understand the psychology and manner of behavior of whales and to expect So well, I agree with your way of thinking and I think every investor should think that way

• +3 1

That's right, friend, we are in the year 2021, and they say that this year will be a bullish year, because the coins will have a good price, so those members who have coins of little value, will have good profits in the future, so it is important that save them now.

I think that after all the halving of Bitcoin, the price rises and then falls after a very large amount due to the large number of sales offers for those who want to make profits from this rise.

We cannot do anything because all of this is controlled by whales. You just have to be smart and vigilant, and when there is any drop in the price of Bitcoin, you have to buy it because that process is a game by the whales, but you should take advantage of this opportunity.

Yes, my friend, and I also think so, she will face a lot of dumps and cuts to come back and go crazy again, so she's so great for all of us, thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful post. 

All this does not affect your trading in Bitcoin, my friend, because the Bitcoin currency in particular grows and rises in value, even if it decreases, it does not decrease much and rise again later, the game of whales in the market is clear, but the fear of making us sell

• Useful or interesting 1

The dumping of bitcoin in the coming months is unpredictable because no one knows how the market situation will be and the flunctuation of the market price is the main issue as we know for the pass decade now bitcoin has become the highest price coin in the crypto currency exchange market which has more profit and values 

• +2 1