Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits. - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits.

Without a doubt, Payeer is a widely used payment processor of Russian origin today, especially in the current times of the COVID-19 pandemic. One aspect that I like very much about Payeer is that it is not mandatory to verify the account in order to make transactions with great freedom and without restrictions (unlike other processors, such as paypal, for example).

I have not used this portfolio but it is seen that it has very complete functions, and from how you describe it you can see that it is very discreet.

Well, because it provides you with many good services in addition to the simplicity of handling it, it should also be noted that it is very safe and is very well protected, despite the fact that the commissions are a bit high, but it is also very good.

Payeer payment system is a convenient wallet and also an exchange in worldwide it also gives the service of prepaid card which makes the deposit and withdrawal of the coins very easy while seeing its specifications and services it is very interesting and can be experienced once.

Just as any payment processor, it has a series of features that make it denote between their competitors, as they are: to open your account you do not need to pay anything or at the moment, neither in the future. You can upload and withdraw money from your personal bank account. Being the minimum amount to withdraw from $ 50 and charge a 2.9% commission + 0.75% per retirement. You can also upload balance by using your Visa and MasterCard accounts. They have a MasterDCard Payeer card that can be used in numerous online and physical stores. Make balance of balance from Pyeer to Bitcoin or other similar purses such as Advcash, Okpay, Payza and vice versa. It allows you to change international currencies within the same platform (euros, dollars, rubles and bitcoins). It can be used in more than 200 countries owns a chat to dialogue with other users and be able to solve doubts and problems.

In Payeer you can transfer to and from other payment providers like OKPAY, SolidTrustPay and Perfect Money. Money can be sent to an account number, through an email. The inscription is free and available to anyone who is older than age and from any country. The lowest possible commission of 0% among your users.Work perfectly and without any problem with HYIPS and pages of investment.

As we can see, Payeer is a processor that stands out for its versatility when exchanging coins or cryptoactives. Unlike other more popular processors such as verification methods and limits are much wider on the platform and easier to access. Not only does it serve as an online wallet, but we can also use it as a collection platform on our websites if we carry out the trade or any type of activity in which we must receive payments from different parts of the world.

Based on your publication and considering all the benefits of payeer, it is very likely that I will use it, you always have to have several alternatives.

Payeer It is considered an electronic payment processor that is used to withdraw money from sites to earn money from home. But you can also send and receive crypto and other currencies

Payeer is really a good account and this is good for transection and receiving in all over the world and here for transection you don't need more data for transection you hust need email to send or receive money 

• +2 1

Some people can make use of Payeer but I have no seen any reason I should use it, it is good and I have the account, but for now, I make transfer to my banks directly, there are excuses that can connect you to your bank directly, yobit also support such using credit card. But, with what I know about payeer wallet, it is good and safe to use. 

On 11/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, aqua said:

Although I don't use Payeer too often, I can agree with people who said that using Payeer doesn't need to wait too long to see the money arrive in our account. I use Payeer for transferring my money from a game into my Payeer account. Although the amount of money is not too big, I can see the money is in my account in less than 2 minutes. I don't know the other feature of Payeer because, as I said, I use it to transfer my money from the game to my Payeer account. Maybe Payeer can be another solution for people who wants to receive fast money transfer besides using cryptocurrency.

You can transfer money even to a person who is not registered with Payeer.  To do this, you only need to know his email address or phone number.  After sending the funds, the person will receive an e-mail or SMS with instructions for receiving the transfer.

Convenient site.  Sites of many anonymous electronic payment systems look out of date and are not intuitive. 

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum, I think and think that the payeer wallet is a good wallet since it has a few cryptocurrencies, it is usually very fast when it comes to transactions, in my humble opinion, it is a payer of the best
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Everything you say is true, in addition to that, we can store very different types of currencies with an encrypted code within Bayer Bank and also we can store the dollar and euro digital currency. Also good at Bayer Bank is that we can make currency exchanges within it

• +2 1

Hi! 

i choose the payeer that provide the good security to the user its a safe wallet.payeer safest wallet and fast wallet. i use thsi because they are beneficial for me.it provide the low rate of exchange transfer.payeer lot of multi currency wallet.

I think that Payeer is the best online wallet because you can transfer your money not only in rubles, dollars and euros, but even in cryptocurrency! Also, Payeer has referal system and you can earn good money there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, I have not tried it yet, but there are many members who say that it is good, it has an easy-to-use interface, a good level of security, and offers a lot of great services, and the fees are not high.

I agree that payeer is an unique exchange where we can benefit from alot of options at our disposal.

For instance i have been using payeer for several ocasions when i needed the most out of transferring virtual currencies <-> fiat currency using online payment services such as Perfect Money and many other options that only Payeer is able to offer us.

Also you don't require KYC for big transactions which is great that makes it faster than other exchanges in terms of delayed by KYC paperwork.

• +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Payeer is a very comfortable wallet, which can be used almost for any transaction on many sites. Unfortunately, there are some fees which can disturb to use this payment system

I like payeer payment system and l always use this yobit exchange to transfer from it to payeer with low fee. I like this because you can trade in it. It's transection fee is very low. I am fully surprised with it service and facilities .

I love all the features of payeer, it the best wallet for storing USD,EURO and RUBBLES, they have crypto wallets too you can send and recieve BTC , ETH ,LTC etc There transactions speed are very fast and secure for usd and rub. Crypto takes the miner fees and mining time for any transaction. Overall a good wallet everyone should try this wallet.

Payeer payment  wallet is convient  and is used as an exchange all over the world. It provides service and prepaid cards that make deposits and also with draw the coin very easy working specification and serve it is very interesting and can be experienced 

I love Payeer system. I am using the match in a good way to do transaction from yobit, even the fees here are very low.Using this system also makes money exchange and Cost seems too low I am using the same system myself too.

I have been working online for a long time .And use wallet to store online income . Now I am using  Payeer wallet .This wallet is very easy to use, it makes the transaction very secure and easy .Some of my friends are also using this wallet and they are also very happy with its working .