Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits.

One of the main advantages for me is the absence of mandatory verification, which ensures anonymity.

Also, a big plus was the addition of cryptocurrency to the fiat wallet. Supports many fiat and cryptocurrencies and can be exchanged with each other.

Well, taking care of security, you can customize the protection method you like best - email, SMS ...

Here are some really important outstanding qualities of Payeer.Yo has the ability to track down and arrange absolute control over your digital currency units and cryptocurrency holdings. You will be able to exchange, invest and trade cryptocurrencies with electronic monetary units

Previously I used Paypal to carry out my transactions and the truth is that it is fast and safe but the commissions are high, and it really was not profitable for me. Then a friend recommended Payeer to me and I started doing my transactions and was satisfied. The commissions are low, it is safe and easy to use and for now I would not trade Payeer for anything. I highly recommend it.

I use payeer for a long time ago until now, I think he is a good bank especially when he added cryptocurrencies to his wallet, he is accepted in almost sites as a payment method too. 

On 11/11/2019 at 11:06 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I love payeer payment system i use it all the time in yobit exchange to trasnsfer from it to payeer with low fee in USD and RUR It's fast and easy to use the security is good just need phone number 

Yes my friend, the electronic wallet of payeer is very good since it has low fee rates and it helps a lot to use it in yobit

For my payeer it is a better portfolio, mainly it gives me confidence when it comes to saving my cryptocurrencies, it serves as an exchange since I can change from one currency to another and when transferring or withdrawing its commissions are very low

I have used Payeer, and in my opinion it is excellent, it provides security to carry out your transactions, its interface is striking and easy to use.  In addition, Payeer can be used as a means of payment, it is very commercial, which gives us an excellent opportunity to pay for services.

• +1 1

I love the payer's payment system, I use it all the time, it also provides you with many good services in addition to the simplicity of handling it, through which the beneficiary has an online money transfer processor with very good security.

I consider Payeer an excellent wallet, but only for currencies; the commissions, minimums of withdrawal and deposit are somewhat high in my opinion, besides the KYC is something optional, which does not provide more security when trading with someone. To move or store my crypt-currency I prefer Yobit without a doubt.

I wouldn't recommend this wallet as I had a bad user experience. It has bad support assistance, it has not fail codes explanation and it is totally not friendly for users, I had terrible month using this wallet, when I finally withdraw my finances I was so happy, I won't use it anymore.

Why choose this wallet? Well for my part I have very good reasons to express myself as a payeer, the first thing that I liked about it is its ease of use, it is not a complicated wallet, apart from that it is very safe, until now it has shown to be transparent so my money is Sure, on the other hand I like that it does not charge high fees they are very accessible, and also this one that allows you to have several options to store cryptocurrencies and be able to exchange them within the same wallet, for my part it is one of the wallets that I use the most and the I recommend to anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

In short, it is a Russian bank, one of the most famous banks in electronic payment. It was established in 2012 under the name Payeer LTD. It has several offices around the world, especially Britain and Russia. It is considered one of the first five in the world. Electronic finance ٬ as it is a means of payment and transfer

I like Payeer, it is a very safe platform easy to use, we can save different currencies from some countries, we can also have cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC, ETH and others, it is a very fast payment system.

the reference of payeer is excellent, there are better clear that if, but nevertheless the platform generates security to you, and options of changes of currencies to crypto currencies among other things, always I will have in my top 10 to payeer.

the speed of transaction is very quick and it will be done without any delay. the fee also for transferring money between payeer accounts is 0.95%. also payeer wallet has one section called trade which can be used to buy and sell crypto.

I think that payeer is one of the best wallets since it allows operations in both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies in the same way, it is one of the safest

Very handy wallet, pleases the constant reduction of commissions and optional verification, also a good partner program, for me it is still the best. Even today they have reduced one of the commissions by 30% and continue to reduce them

Payeer Bank is one of the privileged banks. I like to work on it because the bank is easy to use and because it includes many currencies and I can trade on it as well, but I hope to add the rest of the currencies

This e-wallet is very beautiful because it allows you to receive many digital currencies in addition to dollar coins. It also gives you e-wallets addresses for other currencies, through which you will be able to receive profit sites or send money to other Payer wallets easily. You can also exchange currencies domestically, for example "converting dollars into Bitcoin" or vice versa
It also offers good security and acceptable transaction fees
Overall a good system for use by professionals and novices

I like the peer wallet because it is anonymous, supports cryptocurrencies. In the wallet, you can exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. There have never been any problems with its use.

For me Payeer is a wallet that has been operating for years and is quite safe, I have never lost the balance of said wallet, it gives me many benefits such as keeping my cryptocurrency in a fairly safe way, this page also gives us an opportunity to have one Physical card which is great and also gives us another opportunity to change the cryptocurrencies there is because they have their own exchangue, something wonderful.

Good day!
It is a platform that I started using very recently, but I use it more and more and I am using it due to its trust and anonymity.

SLs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 624.07 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 615.35 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 634.58 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 616.06 RUB
    • Glassnode провела анализ рыночной динамики биткоина и эфира.   После халвинга биткоина и эфира наблюдалась значительная просадка, согласно анализу специалистов из Glassnode. Это явление для ETH оказалось наиболее существенным с тех пор, как произошел крах популярной биржи FTX. Специалисты подчеркнули, что в текущем рыночном цикле эфир потерял 44% своей стоимости, что существенно превышает потери биткоина, составившие около 21%. Краткосрочные держатели Ethereum, у которых активы находятся в портфеле менее 155 дней, также испытали снижение баланса из-за каскада позиций шорт, открытых данными участниками торгов.   Аналитики также оценили соотношение рыночной стоимости эфира к реализованной прибыли инвесторов и выразили опасения относительно возможной паники среди участников рынка. Подводя итог, аналитики Glassnode отметили, что инвесторы ждут сигналов относительно потенциального одобрения спотовых фондов на Ethereum, однако регулятор SEC демонстрирует склонность тянуть время, как это было с ETF на биткоин. Несмотря на уверенность в одобрении данного инструмента в будущем, сложно предсказать точную дату его возможного утверждения.   На фоне вчерашних торгов Ethereum показал локальный рост, преодолев отметку $2963, однако сегодня, 10 мая, был отмечен уверенный медвежий импульс, при котором главный альткоин продолжает снижаться. Текущая ситуация указывает на доминирование продавцов на рынке, и пока нет признаков изменения этой динамики в ближайшем будущем.
    • От жадных разработчиков ничего другого ожидать не стоит, многие их благодарила за чашечку кофе, то есть то что они могут купить за профит от дропа 😅.  И эти 94 токена нам дали именно из-за вот этой NFT, где 11-го мая, то есть завтра вы сможете заполучить свои 2$ на какой-то другой площадке, те самые 20%, другого дропа как знаю нету.
    • Доброго времени суток, уважаемые пользователи! Информируем Вас о добавлении нового направления,   Tether TRC20 USDT → Наличные RUB (Казань) В течении недели будут добавлены другие валют на наличные в других городах.   За новыми направлениями удобнее наблюдать в нашем Telegram-канал , В канале мы уведомляем подписчиков о розыгрышах, акциях, новостях о экономике, финансах и мошеннических схемах-чтобы обезопасить Вас!