What is Faucethub? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Many Bitcoin or other currency faucets offer a payment on different microwallets.
Faucethub is already well used in quite a few Faucets.

FaucetHub allows you to accumulate several cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Blackcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin) from several faucets. This will allow you to quickly reach the payment limit of 20,000 satoshi on FaucetHub.

You will find on the site a list of Faucets to use to fill all your wallets very quickly.

It is possible to win more with games, a lottery, but be careful not to lose everything.

FaucetHub also allows you to build your own Faucet. For this you will need hosting, a domain name and some programming knowledge. But it is quite simple.

To use FaucetHub you must first register on the site (classic registration with validation by email) then take a Bitcoin address (for Bitcoin) from your usual wallet that you will register in the "Wallet addresses" tab of FaucetHub .

When registering on your Faucet (or full Faucet) use this address. After the claims you will be able to see the amounts won in your Dashboard.

It is an intermediary site to which you send Satouchi faucets and it sends it to your wallet when the minimum is reached
 And also it has a lot of offers that pay for little work

it‘s an intermediary site to which you send Satoshi faucets and it sends it to your wallet when the minimum is reached..

19 hours ago, LUISF1899 said:

Many Bitcoin or other currency faucets offer a payment on different microwallets.
Faucethub is already well used in quite a few Faucets.

FaucetHub allows you to accumulate several cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Blackcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin) from several faucets. This will allow you to quickly reach the payment limit of 20,000 satoshi on FaucetHub.

You will find on the site a list of Faucets to use to fill all your wallets very quickly.

It is possible to win more with games, a lottery, but be careful not to lose everything.

FaucetHub also allows you to build your own Faucet. For this you will need hosting, a domain name and some programming knowledge. But it is quite simple.

To use FaucetHub you must first register on the site (classic registration with validation by email) then take a Bitcoin address (for Bitcoin) from your usual wallet that you will register in the "Wallet addresses" tab of FaucetHub .

When registering on your Faucet (or full Faucet) use this address. After the claims you will be able to see the amounts won in your Dashboard.

Does faucethub really still exist? It reminds me of my early days when I spent hours in advertising-filled faucets to earn small microscopic drops of BTC, LCT or ETH, how nostalgic

12 hours ago, Menany said:

it‘s an intermediary site to which you send Satoshi faucets and it sends it to your wallet when the minimum is reached..

Faucethub was one of the leading places when the cryptocurrency faucet boom emerged.

The great thing about the platform is that it collected a number of faucets from the network and they accumulated directly in a single wallet within Faucethub before withdrawing to your final wallet

Edited by CoinFree

I have never used faucethub but I have already seen how several have recommended it, is it as safe as they say, if you can get good profitability?

Hello mate. I fully appreciate the 
information you are presenting to us, 
it is wonderful to get to know all the 
options that exist on this type of currency 
and wallets. Few people know of the existence 
of so many wallets, however you explain in a 
very detailed way something that is magnificent.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.

FaucetHub is a Microwallet that allows you to receive and accumulate the cryptocurrencies earned in faucets. It can be said that its main function is to act as an intermediary between the faucets and your wallet.

11 hours ago, nestor14 said:

Nunca he usado faucethub pero ya he visto como varios lo han recomendado, ¿es tan seguro como dicen, si se puede sacar buena rentabilidad?

Of course you can get some money but in the long term and if you have a lot of referrals, they do the work for you .. and you earn more ..
I managed to get 10 dollars in 2 months: v

Faucethub was the platform which was used to claim different faucets, those faucets they were offered by people who creating their faucets and connecting them to faucethub as the payment method. 

• +2 1

On 12/22/2020 at 6:59 PM, Usmanjaam123 said:

Faucethub is very most of free coins site or forum.It is very useful platform and very secured.This is also very high trading fees because they provide good protection.

In faucethub there have no trading service but there have only crypto exchanging service which contain very high fees so that's you'll not be exchanging with profit there.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I'm personally not use the this site. But many servers recommend this site. I think this is a very cool and safe site. And you can trnsfer money use this site. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

• +2 1

Faucet is not a wallet a actually. It is like an email draft. It is safe and secure and manage your data. You can store your coins on it . It is a free coin site.

I wish you a happy day .. I thank you my friends for this important information .. I can tell you that I gain a lot of experience from following these posts on the platform and I hope to earn a lot of money over time

Faucethub is a delegate between a free coin facut and your crypto currency wallet. I think its my opinion this wallet consider it like an email draft. The fixture gathers little exchanges for u.I thia is not a wallet i this thia a draft.

FaucetHub application is a micro platform.here you can easily withdraw your assets with low transaction.Through this platform you can easily earn free coins and this platform is relaible and easily understand by new users .more it's has simple interface.so this platform is excellent and I like this platform.

I think faucethub is just like an email draft.Faucethub is a connection between a free coin faucet and your currency wallet. Faucethub collects a small transaction and save them as a draft until you have enough for a withdrawal.

Faucethub micro wallet recently changed its address. It is now available at Faucetpay.io. The old domain address is no longer valid. PTC and game services are currently provided by the Focusgames platform at the website address directed to you.

Please do not confuse web addresses.

Faucethub has many advantages that owners can get included faucethub. Owners not only have the ability to have multiple faucets at the same time,but can also manage thier unlimited faucets and API keys with one central hub.

I think its not a wallet but a micro platform for storing,transfering cryptocurrencies.it only store coins for a short tern untill the currensmcy reaches it withdraw limit. We can say its a micemro wallet for the short term storage of currencies.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:51 PM, Nadeem999 said:

Faucethumb is very famous of free coins site for form it is very useful platform and very secure and security system is very high this is also very high trading fee because they provide good protection because it has high security system.

I am very confused, I thought faucethub is providing services for any faucet sites in a way they provide them wallet also. Like there are many faucet sites that make use of faucethub services like wallet. I also know the faucet hub as a micro wallet for receiving the coins received from faucets supported by faucethub. 

the site you are talking about is good one in order to collect some basic tokens in small amounts for free but you cannot make good money with the help of that website

Faucethub can help you to hold different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin etc. Actually faucethub is desktop site which help you to store your currency. You can easily register on the site and can use it for your need. 

Faucethub can help you to hold different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin etc. Actually faucethub is desktop site which help you to store your currency. You can easily register on the site and can use it for your need. 

Faucethub is the wallet which allow the several type of cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litcoin,dash ,ERX, etc.from the faucethub.it allows you to store the private key.for the security' of wallet. To use the facethub you must need to register bin the site. Then we can use it.. It has the limit of widraw for 20000 satoshi.

• +2 1

Faucethub is a good wallet, it is used to to deposit bitcoin from faucet, but if looking for good wallet to safe cryptocurrencies, I will not recommend it at all. Using coinbase or noncustodial wallet wallet like coinomi will be better.