What can I do with my 200$? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

You can exchange those $ 200 for cryptocurrencies such as TRX since it is constantly rising or use mining pages to receive daily interest for transferring your money to these websites

You can invest in it in the Yobit exchange and earn from $ 1 to $ 5 per day ....
Chose very good project like MINEX.
I wish you good luck and big profits with Yobit.

I recommend that you invest in several cryptocurrencies so that they generate a good profit and double your money.

In my opinion, the safest way to make money is to work for hire, if you work on exchanges, then I think it will be very suitable Yobit this exchange, especially since there is now an offer for registration

You can invest the $ 200 through the yobit platform in the investbox box , but the investment must be in well-known currencies such as Bitcoin , dollar and ruble.

I would recommend you to do some research and buy some good penny coins like TRX, LTC, VERGE, RIPPLES, IOTA, ZRX or ADA etc, so you can get some good amount 

You can buy bitcoins, but not at high level I think you can read and research to find out in the first place.It will be risky to use your money without experience search for placesand  to earn free coins invest with your earnings from here and experience it by doing so then make use of your own money

• +5 1

Fear is what makes you lose money, or so they say. I would recommend buying Bitcoin or Eth and holding it for the long term, however, you could also buy low value coins (Like doge, Trx, etc) in bulk and wait for them to go up a bit.

Safe of trafing is learn first learn good stratigies which make you profitable and statisfy.learn how to not loss money.trading will be easy when learn its looking very difficult.invest atleast 1000$ its lead you to at good position if you doing good.make goals follow goals make trading plane then it will be easy do not worry about anything its all do you know about it or not.

I think you should try to invest in coins from the top 20. You won't get a quick profit, but in a bull market you can increase your capital by 2-3 times. Be that as it may, whoever does not risk - he does not drink champagne!

The safest thing is to buy high volatility crypto but you must do your research first before venturing out, you can also diversify your crypto purchases, that is, buy a part in BTC or ETH and the rest in low value currencies that tend to rise.

First divide your money in 4 parts and begin to invest in coins in top ranking in coinmarketcsp, most important is to be patient wether in sell or buy

You search profit 1% or more , the best way is trading daily scalbing with good strong coin in exchange with big volume and speed trading you can get 1 to 10 dollar par day!

I suggest spend it to you , buy some books about how to be rich and read them , you can buy Robert Kiyosaki's book about it . I know it will help you 100%.

I advise you to learn trading and analysis and start entering deals, but make sure that you have gained sufficient experience because trading involves profit and loss.

If you want to make money, you can deeply research the crypto money market and invest. $ 200 is enough money to start this business, but you have to risk losing it. If I were, I would buy a few different low cryptos for this money and expect it to rise.

Invest at least $ 1,000 buying shares of a large company with a low share price buying low-value coins

It's up to you if you prefer to keep, then you can choose a coin with good future potential or you can use mining and collect money from it and start with some big coin.

See if you can reach the minimum required to enter the yobit Virtual mining and go for it.

search good coins like trx btc eth btc satble then try you trading some good profit you are daily 5 or 10 dollor follow the chartand news 

9 hours ago, uzinuzisa said:

The best thing to do with 200usd on the crypto market is to trade, I know trading can be difficult but to make 5 - 10 daily is not easy, go and do some research on crypto trading and you will be good to go.

It is true that it is the best option to earn that amount of money, but it is not so easy to do trading because you have to take into account many factors.