What books have you read about Trading? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What books have you read about Trading?

Yes you are right that these books excellent but I have not read them and not anyone other for trading. And I think that these are also important but the thing which is more important for trading and investment are experience and skills for trading. And as many people read these books as the study is good but the actual thing that we need is that we have to join the field and start getting experience. That's all from my side.

Many wonderful books have been written about crypto currency trading, but the most expantiative especially for beginners is the book titled "Crypto currency for Dummies"

I am really shocked to see that the majority have never read a book about trading and investing and personally i find it really important to read books if you want to learn trading. My book recommend is A beginner's guide to the stock market by  Matthew R. Kratter. 

• +3 1

To be sincere I haven't read any book about trading before,all I do is to search about any thing I'm finding difficult about the trading on web,but I'll be glad if you can tell me some of the books, that will guide me in making perfect trading

I read book about trding on traditional market before because i was study at trading marketing of Bank. But whwn i join in to crupto its really deferent even on tehnical is some step are same but o pratic iits really deferent on crypto we really must knew lilte bit more about programer and some code. 

• +2 1

I think I will check out on some of the books you shared and read them too cause currently I haven't had any book in mind to read and I'm hoping to do more research on books that can help in trading since I also want to push my trading carrier foward.

In the world many books of how we trading just like trading signal point. In this we learn many new point or new signal of trading All people must read this books and after share our information.

As for me, I do not read books about trading but rather I watch videos on YouTube. They are better than reading and make you understand more through illustrations and direct explanations. I also consider experience and experience to be the best teacher. Also you can benefit from the advice of others and  Whales tips At the moment I'm trying to gain knowledge through my work on this platform

Unfortunately, I have not read books about trading. I am following visual content because I have difficulty understanding the content of books, so I prefer videos.

• +2 1

Unfortunately I do not have a passion for reading it is good and everything but read it for me is difficult so I do not follow any books or do not understand how they are explained as difficult for me

I haven't read any book on trading yet but it is really a good idea to read books and articles to expand our knowledge and information about trading and to take motivation from successful traders so I will try to read some famous books on crypto trading now.

I have not read any books about trading, I learned technical analysis and trading on YouTube and I think that learning to trade through videos will be easier for us, books contain a lot of academic terms that are difficult for us to understand

• +2 1

In fact, I find it difficult to find these books translated into my mother tongue, but I have read Warren Buffet and some other books by experts and senior businessmen from my country, but the biggest source of my information was YouTube, I watch every day trading and investing videos there

• +4 1

actually i have not read any books about trading my informations about it is from reading articles and watching tutorial videos on youtube 

My dear, it is a wonderful choice that you chose this wonderful book. I took it from it. I took it from pens in general, but my dear, unfortunately, my English is not very good, so I was not able to translate it explicitly. I took alternative books with Arabic references and entered them for technical analysis and learned many things that are now being neglected.  I improve my skills to start technical analysis of currencies and start finally earning currencies Thank you very much.

• +3 1

I didn't read much books about crypto, i prefer learning from experts online especially from youtube! I like to see a video and follow the analysing tips with a chart to understand everything.. Also i am learning from my mistakes and my experiences..

It is a good idea to read about cryptocurrencies in order to increase our knowledge about it regardless of the knowledge we gain from this platform, so I will read the same books that you have already read.

So would you recommend that?.