TronLink Pro Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CARLOS15071

TronLink Pro Wallet

I recommend having this wallet where we can keep our coins from the Tron network. In addition, this application has a very good reference system in which we are given 300 points for entering a reference code. These points will be real money in the future.

Screenshot_20201003-135056.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

“TronLink provides similar use to the Tron network as Metamask with the Ethereum network. ... Similar to Metamask, the extension is easy to download and features a simple installation process that involves setting a password and generating a startup phrase

• Useful or interesting 1

I have honestly used this wallet little, although its design seems very elegant and with dark colors that attract a lot of attention. I have little TRX then I will give a deeper Review on this wallet in design it has 8/10

Hace 13 minutos, CARLOS15071 dijo:

Recomiendo tener esta billetera donde podamos guardar nuestras monedas de la red Tron. Además, esta aplicación cuenta con un muy buen sistema de referencia en el que se nos dan 300 puntos por ingresar un código de referencia. Estos puntos serán dinero real en el futuro.

Yes, friend, I use it, I have 2 types of tokens now saved, collected, it looks very good, it is the best, but with the swap it has

17 minutes ago, CARLOS15071 said:

Recomiendo tener esta billetera donde podamos guardar nuestras monedas de la red Tron. Además, esta aplicación cuenta con un muy buen sistema de referencia en el que se nos dan 300 puntos por ingresar un código de referencia. Estos puntos serán dinero real en el futuro.

Tron link is perfect for extending your tron wallet on your computer, you can also use it to store your other tokens like btc, eth, trx .. And many more. It has a very good security system such as its 12 security phrases and the secret key which allows you to import your wallet from one device to another. I recommend it 100%

4 minutes ago, Krokers1 said:

Sí amigo, lo uso, tengo 2 tipos de tokens ahora guardados, recolectados, se ve muy bien, es el mejor, pero con el intercambio que 

Friend and do you know when will be the launch of those tokens that I gave tron link?

Tronlink is the best wallet for TRC-20 tokens, it is easy to use and its friendly design allows us to have a better management of our assets. As for the 300 points they never gave me; but as a wallet it's great.

Edited by JeanC

10 minutes ago, magnes975 said:

Sinceramente he usado poco esta billetera, aunque su diseño me parece muy elegante y con colores oscuros que llaman mucho la atención. Tengo poco TRX, luego daré una revisión más profunda sobre esta billetera en el diseño que tiene 8/10

I really recommend it. Through it you can not only save your assets but you can also put them to work because you can synchronize it to work with any digital business such as smart contracts.

34 minutes ago, Neiwil said:

Tron link es perfecto para extender tu billetera tron en tu computadora, también puedes usarlo para almacenar tus otros tokens como btc, eth, trx .. Y muchos más. Tiene un muy buen sistema de seguridad como sus 12 frases de seguridad y la clave secreta que te permite importar tu billetera de un dispositivo a otro. Lo recomiendo 100%

Amigo y ¿sabes cuándo será el lanzamiento de esos tokens que le di a tron link?

My friend for the moment they have not said anything but we hope it will be soon and it will generate a good profit for us.

38 minutes ago, JeanC said:

Tronlink es la mejor billetera para tokens TRC-20, es fácil de usar y su diseño amigable nos permite tener una mejor gestión de nuestros activos. En cuanto a los 300 puntos que nunca me dieron; pero como billetera es genial.

Didn't they give you 300 points? if you put the correct code?

Tron link is the best wallet for saving your money. Moreover tron link wallet starts its own airdrop company, I hope we can raise some money on this airdrop.

I never knew if this was real or not. When I downloaded this application to make the credits I jumped a bug. Bad luck for me. Greetings

I have really utilized this wallet little, despite the fact that its plan appears to be exceptionally exquisite and with dim hues that draw in a ton of consideration. I have little TRX then I will give a more profound Survey on this wallet in plan it has 8/10

I'm just learning how to use the tronlink wallet, and I've seen many smart contracts that this currency has and even low price I think it will be a very marketable currency in the future.

Guys plase dont use this aplication because they did not finish TRX airdrop. We are waiting it for 2 month. 

TronLink is firstly launched at TRON's official website and backed by TRON foundation, TronLink is the TRON wallet with the most users,coming in three versions (Chrome Wallet Extension/iOS/Android), and you're looking at the Chrome Wallet Extension for TRON TronLink is a Chrome extension that simplifies access to the TRON Blockchain, making it easy to interact with decentralized applications. ... By integrating TronLink, developers are able to interact with the smart contracts they create for their DApps right inside their browse There are also no additional fees for using or downloading the TronLink App for iOS or Android. The security of the TronLink wallet can be rated as good, because the project is supported by the Tron Foundation and it is open-source code. There is also a backup function. The private keys are stored locally only

I'm just learning how to use the tronlink wallet, and I've seen many smart contracts that this currency has and even low price I think it will be a very marketable currency in the future.

I prefer this type of trnolink waller  in terms of safety and fees  ii already had  a l wallet for six months   and I will not find a better wallet then trnoloink wallet 

It is a famous and important wallet. I am working on it when they gave me 300 points. I hope that the value is good. Tell me if you have any information about when to use the points. 

Tronlink pro wallet is Safe ,professional and comprehensive tron wallet(TRX),which is officially recommended by Tron Tronlink wallet has full coverage of android phones and PCs(personal computers).The first and most popular wallet was recommended by Tron foundation.

I never heard about this wallet.Iam hearing first time from you.Now from your post i am able to share my information to others about this wallet.I will try this. Thanks for this information dear. 

I personally prefer this platform beacuse we can keep our coins from the Tron network.more this application has good referral system in which we are given 300 points for entering a reference code these points will be real money in the future .this platform provide many opportunities and services to earn money.i like this platform. 

Tron link pro is the excellent application now a days .it is the most powerful platform I the Crypto trading world.here we can get point and in the future these points will be real money for us .we can say that it is the source of earning.and more here our crypto assets remains safe and secure.i like this platform.

• +1 1

TronLink is a safe, professional and comprehensive Tron wallet, which is officially recommended by Tron. It linked with tron network .