What wallet do you recommend to mine? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krokers1

What wallet do you recommend to mine?

I want to recommend you some of very good and highly trusted wallets that are yobit, binance, trust wallet, block chain and coin base you can choose any of them.

I recommend you trust wallet or yobit wallet. Both are very good wallet. They work very fast and easy to use. Friendly user interface. And this is a cool wallets and provide the security.  Thank you for my opinion. Have a great day..! 

• +1 1

There are a lot of wallets, the most important thing is to look for a safe and reliable wallet, I recommend Trust Wallet, a highly secure and easy-to-use wallet, you can try it yourself.

Does this mining really work?. I have tried a couple of minutes mining websites but most seem to be fake. However i still used coinbase for the mining because some recommended it for me.

I use coinbase to save all the cryptocurrencies that I earn there I store them and then pass them to binance

There are many online wallets on internet in which you can keep your currency.There is no doubt that they are completely secure and trusted.They all have good security system .I also  have also used a lot wallets.

Some best of them are 

Youbit wallet

Trust wallet

Coinbase wallet

• +2 1

Well post, personally my point of view blockchain wallet is wonderful so I am this wallet recommend because blockchain wallet is very useful, secure and complete,more people use this and like it.

• +1 1

I recommend you that you should use Yobit platform it is multi Crypto currency wallet it support more than hundreds of Crypto currencies here we can Earn free coins.and it is the source of earning for us I like this platform and enjoy it's features.the most important thing that attract me it's low transaction free.thousands of people use this platform and enjoy it's features.

I would recommend you to use " coinbase" wallet  because I think this wallet is more secure than the other one.in addition coinbase is sending information about those transaction to the Blockchain network.

Among all the wallet my recommendation of hardware wallets is in the favor of Trezor wallet.I could call it my best wallet due to its providing facilities,and it is most popular in the users.Its use is very easy and it is very secure. 

I recommend you that you should use Yobit platform.it is the top platform all over the Crypto trading world.it provides us the chance of earn free bitcoins.here thousand of people earn free bitcoins by trading.Trading is one of the best point in the yobit where we Earn alot through minimum investment.so we can say that yobit is excellent platform in the crypto trading world.

As my experience I would recommend people to use Trust wallet,Bitcoin And Ethereum.

Digital currency is one of the most safe and secure type of currency.

Digital currency is most fast growing currency now a days.

Many people focus more on coin base wallet and block chain because they think these wallets are very secure and safe but I prefer yobit wallet because it is a wallet as well as a great exchange.  You can withdraw your ammount through it .

Yes my dear friend according to my information I support Coinbase Wallet more.  Because the Coinbase Wallet is much better, it provides a lot of protection and this wallet is full of a lot of security.  So in my opinion I would advise everyone to use Coinbase.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lots of cryptocurrency wallet you will have to choose on your own the one that suits you but for me i do used coinbase and blockchain though I once used trustwallet butnot anymore.

We all know that there are a lot of crypto currency wallet to store various currencies. Each wallet have their own privacy. Some wallets are the best because of its privacy system. I recommend to use this.Such as Blockchain wallet, trust wallet, coinbase wallet, atomic wallet,exodus wallet,coinomi wallet etc.

First of all, it will depend on whether you want to use online or offline wallet.You have a very long list wallets that what we can use and that is useful and easy to succeed in .But I will recommend you  Coin Base wallet Blockchain wallet all three are good and easy to use. 

• +1 1

I recommend you trust wallet Because this wallet is more secure wallet than others. This is very reliable wallet. I am also user of this wallet and i really enjoy the features of this wallet. I also suggest you to try this wallet.

I recommend you trust wallet to use. This wallet really comfortable in use. I am also user of this wallet. I really enjoy this features of this wallet. This wallet is very secure wallet than others wallet. So you also try this wallet.

I suggest you trust wallet to use. This wallet is very comfortable for us. I am also using this wallet and i really enjoy the features of this wallet. This wallet is very secure wallet than others. This wallet has strong security system.

I think trust wallet is best wallet for you. This is very secure and comfortable wallet for you . This wallet is very reliable wallet. We can easily use this wallet. You should try this wallet.

I suggest you try trust wallet. This wallet is very trustable and comfortable in use. This wallet has also low transaction fee and secure wallet. Due to these features i suggest you to try this wallet also. I hope you will enjoy this wallet.

I truly recommend you to use Coinomi wallet.  This is a online wallet and is also secure and safest. This wallet has a compatible security with the hardware wallets.  These are designed to store you currencies for a long period of time....