Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Yes, for sure when crypto gain more and more popularity, it can be teached then in schools when no cash in hand, i think that is very near in the future so we must be prepared for that

I think it's worth doing. After all, we have a century of new technologies. Therefore,you need to teach cryptocurrency at school, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity more and more.

In my opinion its not a very bad idea. I think that in 2020 people have to know about crypto and its technology or in future they can be scammed or lost a lot of money because of small information about crypto. 

Good evening! I believe that we can start teaching people cryptocurrencies at universities, but only at economics departments, because cryptocurrencies are interesting to a small number of people and it is not worth teaching everyone cryptocurrencies.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I hope they teach kids what is the crypto coins but this will never happen specifically in these years because mining crypto is forbidden in our Arab countries. 

I think it is not a good idea to teach all people how to trade. Because if all people become smart in this direction (trading) all people will just trade and earn money, that is mean that all manufacturings will stop their work because of lack of labor force. So I personally think that only those who want to know should learn it, but not everyone.

I think it's a great idea since this will be our future. I know several young people under 16 who are already immersed in this world. The cryptomontage revolution is coming.

this is very good idea that we can teach our kids about  crypto currencies that they can gain knowledeg but in some countries i don't think it's will be good because some countries don't agree or accept with  crypto currencies so maybe it's impossible but it's really very good idea

According to the question asked, i suggest that cryptocurrency shouldnt be trached in schools and universities as its going to make a lot of students to leave their school and universities studies and make their effort on the crypto knowledge as most of us needs to bw rich quickly as we can see in the forex trading knowledge isnt being connected with schools and universities knowledge as it isnt connected to each other.

Yes we absolutely must to teach any economic since kindergarden to get all the needed information to the kids and schoolers.

It would be an excellent idea to teach about cryptocurrencies in school, but to be honest that is not going to happen. In school they only teach children to become slaves of big companies. Knowledge as important as knowing about cryptocurrencies does not suit the great bosses since they would be left without employees.

According to a survey, a large percentage of American students own cryptocurrencies.

They focused on measuring the degree of adoption of cryptocurrencies in higher education and measuring the type of sentiment on the part of students towards digital currencies.

47 percent of students in social studies majors showed interest in learning about cryptocurrencies.

That is why it is of great interest that there is a formal education about cryptocurrencies.

that's a really nice post. It looks really interesting to me. Cause you explained every detail very carefully which is really great. 

Most governments arent interested on having an intelligent population,it is better for them to have non finantial educated people,at least it is like that here in Spain and i cant see a future with books talking about cryptos...

The Stanford University Study Center is the center that offers the most courses on this technology.

18% of US students said they own cryptocurrencies, twice the rate of the general US population, showing that students are more open to the notion of digital currencies.

I think it's a very good idea:

--- the York University School of Continuing Studies created the first and only university continuing education blockchain programs in Canada – the part-time Certificate in Blockchain Development and the full-time Post-Graduate Certificate in Back-End and Blockchain Development, both beginning September 2020. ---

Some professors from the 50 best universities in the US even said: "You need to prepare your students for the future. Blockchain is not going to disappear."

The expert also mentioned that students trained in blockchain are more in demand, people are simply asking them to join their company.

It would be great to start at the high school level with something basic, and deepen it in college, perhaps, as an elective. In this way, young people would be preparing in the technology and future that the crypto world represents, with all its virtues and difficulties.

I think yes, it will help many students but in higher education and as an optional subject, since the truth is a very specific area that may not appeal to many, so for me it would be useful but as an extra subject and that those who call their attention sign up for it without problem

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

Maybe this is good option. We can build a particular department of Crypto And Blockchain and give higher students an opportunity to take this .

I think it is over time And technological advances would bring great change in next generations Cryptocurrency will become a must So I see It will be to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain

An expert in higher education said: "The economy and higher education are closely connected"

When we go to university it is because we want a job and it is supposed to prepare you with skills and knowledge that we will need and they are also a reflection of the needs of society, which in this case is the commercialization of cryptocurrencies.

I believe that children cannot be taught about Cryptocurrencies, because they still do not know the financial world, first they must be given financial education, which deals with knowing how money works in the world, how it can be obtained, managed and invested , that is the main thing for children, even adults need a lot of financial education, now if I consider it necessary to teach about cryptocurrencies in school, he considered that it would be at a higher level for better understanding. Let's not overlook that this is a somewhat complicated subject for those who do not know about technology and economics, so it is better to teach financial education first.

Some courses are already a reality in some universities, they focus on the technological side of things, such as engineering and programming, while others cover the breadth of technology in sectors such as economics and law.

Yes obviously ! It definitely needed ! Our new genaration should have to know about it ! Because crypto is the future ! Fait currency can't be last long ! Because there is no limitation ! When a asset has no limitation it can increase supply so its value definitely decrease !