Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

yes friends i will agree with you this is good topic crypto make money in future life so that we have daily work this site this site and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks 

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Yes dear it might be possible that it become the currency of the future this can only be possible if all the countries unbanned it and its price is fixed i think so both the things are not possible in upcoming years so it seems difficult in my opinion @Asim808

• +3 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yes obviously according to me the cryptocurrency having a Great Future because this is a rising currency of the digital world According to scientist that the crypto should gain a High rates due to now the rating of crypto is increasing.

Yes my dear friend, I think I am a group dear and go on doing something, I can help us a lot in future too. This platform is great because crypto currency is always providing money to its users. And I hope that someone who is platform will help us to with money in future.

Cryptocurrency is the future, it is impeccable.  China has created a crypto yuan, America is digitalizing it, the European Union is also working on crypto-euro.  Bitcoin may not be the flag of the market, but there is no doubt that the money will be crypto.Thank you.

The future is here already because crypto currencies poetry the future. Crypto is the future and we have already started seeing its effect. So many companies have started moving their assets into crypto and that is because they see bitcoin as a safe haven. Even a lot of millionaires live crypto for numerous reasons.

As we know that , world has progressed rapidly in last 20 years. Machines has take up charge instead of men in most of department. In my opinion it maybe possible that cryptocurrencies can be leading currency. But i will take lot of time.

Yes you can say the digital currency have bright future because every one have there on mobile and every one is connect to internet and there is digital currency have bright future and it is easy to use......

Hay dear. it is a world wide market where a ton of cash is buyed and selled. Maybe we don't see this monetary forms working in our typical world, yet in certain spots they are being acknowledged as advanced cash. I accept that in the following 10 years we will see an ever increasing number of organizations making exchange in this coins.this is the great opportunity for us.

yes it has been proven for two to three years .noe in this online system number of Transaction occurring in Cryptocurrency.Number of new cryptocurrency are introducing daily..which Become a major part of future life.

I am not an export cryptocurrency,But I believe that the way cryptocurrencies are becoming famous in the world and there users  getting hugely increasing, then it will prove to be a great platform in the coming few years. I'm glad I'm a member of cryptocurrency.A great future 

It is the money of future i see most of person are have awareness about cryptocurrency and its value on the cryptotalk gave us because the before the joining of it i do not know about cryptocurrency but after joining i am know about it that is the best for us it will be future currency soon.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is future trading platform.You can make a lot of money by trading cryptocurrencies in the future.In 2021 itself, its users are growing so much it seems that in the next four-five years it will become an online environment.

Crypto currency is most valuable digital currency. Crypto currency popular in day by day. We can buy anything from crypto currency. Crypto currency is a trustful money. We can use crypto currency in our futures also. Crypto world gave us more benefits and opportunities. 

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

I don't feel that soon cryptographic forms of money will totally supplant the current framework, however it will keep on making strides and become steady as a decent option in contrast to the current models.

They told me that this forum is getting progressed day by day. And this is went long. So we hope this go long and make our future bright.And if it goes long then i leave all other works and joined cryptotalk because it gives me pleasure.

Hi my mate! Hope you all good!

By my point of view the future is of digital currency, it expand globally. Its an easy and useful. But i cant think it replace with paper money. It make its own demand and place in the world. 

By considering the popularity of cryptocurreny in online forums and transaction system, we can think that it will replace local currencies  but it's not quite easy. 

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Certainly, cryptocurrencies will be the legitimate currency coming to the global economy. I expect that many countries will issue electronic currencies of their own. China is currently experimenting with the digital yuan and is on the way to offering it. To trade

Dear friend, I am not an expert

I do not believe that currencies are traded for money

Cryptocurrencies have been around for thousands of years and are not very recent

My friend, cryptocurrency is expanding and popular day by day. This is because of its good features. I think she'll handle it over time, which means she has a good future. 

Maybe in feature we seen cryptocurrency in shape of money. And cryptocurrency use for trading between different countries.. but I think still in near future looking no chance.. I m not a expert but that's my opinion.. 

i think yes, cryptocurrency help me so im must believe that this is very useful to give my hardworking in this site, im very honest that it is useful to me, this is very useful to us.

Certainly my friend, I think that the future will be in the cryptocurrency because our age is the age of development and openness to new and contemporary ideas that save us extra effort