Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

I don't imagine that sooner rather than later digital forms of money will totally supplant the current framework, yet it will keep on making progress and become steady as a decent option in contrast to the current models.

• +1 1

This is a very important question to look I think in future when they regulate the cryptocurrency it will be possible but for now I dont think is possible because we have many cryptocurrencies and that is very difficult to handle 

Of course, cryptocurrency is starting to dominate the whole world, and there are too many countries that accepts it such as Japan and others. Personally, i think it will  be accepted by all countries later on because it makes life easier and faster.

I'm new here but I agreed with you in all reality, you can invest or trade with crytotalk currency money and realize much money because many people have been in this platform too and today they make in life and living a comfortable life, in fact crytotalk currency help people in many ways

Cryptocurrency will surely gain more ground in the furture based in acceptability, popularity and ease of use. We will see more and more advancemenets in the sense that it will become part of our daily transactions.

However i do not think it is possible for cryptocurrency to replace fiat money. It takes too much policies and regulations to make a currency acceptable within a country. Government on the other hand will completely go againts it because it will question their authority as financial regulators. The best we can hope for is a fair policy about the use of cryptocurrency.

I saw some consultants during this field say that within the future they're going to exchange order currencies and coins for cryptocurrencies. It will be a good advance in society that they start to be used globally it'll be terribly convenient to pay

In my opinion cryptocurrency cannot be used as future money, its value is unstable and the amount is limited to certain coins such as bitcoin, making crypto difficult to adopt. In addition, there are many rules from each country regarding the use of cryptocurrencies which are limited to transactions only.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have a great future and may be the currency of the future, but I ask myself what about gold, I feel that it has no competitors, as it is available to children today, whether jewelry, birth pendants or anything else, so the question remains confusing.

• +2 1

Hi everybody,

I am persuaded that the cryptographic forms of money,

will be a significant entertainer in the medium term,

in the economy of numerous nations,

the individuals who embrace the advanced monetary standards and its biological system,

the fiat cash will turn into a foundation cash,

however similarly, the two sorts of monetary forms,

will coincide at the same time, ice be a supplement to one another.

Thanks for your post......

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt one day the digital currency will replace the traditional money for sure.Because at speed digital currency is growing all over the world it will soon become a global currency.so it will not be wrong if we say it will be the currency of the future.Many countries has already accepted digital currency and others will soon accept it

Actually I have a strong believe that cryptocurrency will last longer than anyone expectations.a forum last long went it's scammers free and crypto is one of the forum that is scammers free.

Cryptocurrency can be the money of the future because of its popularity and the impact its making presently but i still think this will depend on the progress of cryyptocurrency being accepted in most of the countries before it can be considered of being the money of the future. We have to also consider those that can't operate in cryptocurrency before we can say cryptocurrency will be the money of the future.

Good question you asked I think so if we spend more time here earn a lot and than we can fulfil our basics needs and I don.t think so it is money of future 

I think cryptocurrency can not replace the papered currency. But it is true that use of cryptocurrency will be increased critically. It is not possible to stop of using paper currency because it is not possible to use cryptocurrency.

In my opinion there is good possibility for cryptocurrencies for future like money because our world is changing very fastly day by day and our world is developing very faster,so there is a good possibility for cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency, like most things, has its benefits and disadvantages
For example, its spread may increase the spread of gangs because we know that the source of the money cannot be traced, so this is a bad point for its spread.

Hi. For cryptocurrency to become the money of the future, someone need to come up with a system that will suit everyone. I also think this will not happen before they give up cash.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I'm not an expert either. So I do not think that the answer to this question can be given with certainty. But if I was to guess, something like this might happen soon. I think crypto coins can be the money of the future.

Yes dear friend according to my opinion that cryptocurrencies is becoming more popular in the near future because more people's invest their money in it and it is a best way to earn money and learn knowledge. 

• +2 1

Not really friend,although the crypto currency is a popular currency being widely used in many part of the world but the chance of replacing the the national currency will be low, because the national currencies are official stuff and will be difficult to be replaced,in my own point of view i think cryptocurrency will still be growing and gaining popularity but national currency won't be inactive

• Useful or interesting 1

I think cryptocurrency will not replace money but it should complement it by making it more transparent and more secure Bitcoin may not be the flagship of the market but the fact that the money will be crypto is beyond doubt and thank you guys best of luck 💕👥

Yes i believe it..more people are realizing that. This is the best opinion ..cryptocurrency will not  replace money.cryptocurrency is the mobey of the future.  We can use our money without intermediaters 

Chances of this happening are very rare, but we are rich that crypto currency may become common as a very machine linseed in the whole world after a few years. So I do not know about the crypto currency I would not like to warn about disaster But personally I like crypto currency very much 

As time passes, cryptocurrencies have a very large impact on the world economy, so I can assure you that it is the currency of the future, it is an innovative method that is safer and easier to use, I have had very good experience with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

In my own opinion cryptocruncie change the world now days digital system applied by many countries but in some countries cryptocruncie are not ligel but I hope these countries accept this