Yobit has everything - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 11
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Yobit is the best exchange😱, has a lot of good airdrops and it's security is excellent. Highly recommended. You can buy and sell cryptos!

• -2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

In general terms, it can be said that Yobit exchange has a bit of everything: it allows the exchange of various crypto currencies and, at the same time, it allows the user to invest and bet the balance he has on the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Йобиту не помешало бы улучшить отображение графика, чтобы его можно было масштабировать скроллингом.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is the best exchange ever, has good airdrops and it's security is excellent, nice support. Completely recommended. Easy to use, win money! join yobit now ✔️💯

• +4 1

2 hours ago, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

You´re  right yobit has certainly grown a lot with their projects; they have mining options; platform for investment and diversity of options for trading; easy to use and stable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

22 minutes ago, DAAA said:

Йобиту не помешало бы улучшить отображение графика, чтобы его можно было масштабировать скроллингом.

Это, кстати, важное замечание) Опытным трейдерам масштабирование графика может очень сильно пригодиться. Надо бы ваше сообщение отправить администрации проекта, ведь оно и вправду годное.

• -5 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, luis pineda said:

There are many good exchanges currently, but yobit has features that make it much easier to exchange cryptocurrencies, as well as its different sections to obtain profits.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is a very stable and growing platform that really gives opportunities for new projects to materialize and also the opportunity to earn money regardless of where you invest it yobit is safe, reliable, pays what it promises,
I will not say that it is perfect because it puts certain jobs when charging the airdrops but they are for the verification of the user, they should know that they are not cheating to be able to pay

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, yobit gives everything for an exchange for all good airdrop, bareada currencies and many other things but they attract many people for their reliability and their aidrops that attract many people from all over the world.

• +3 1

yobit provides an excellent service, the best thing is that it offers users many advantages in operations, deposits and withdrawals. It is certainly a great platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, luis pineda said:

It is a good point of view, I like very much the new mining company that they have implemented, I hope it continues to give good results in the long term to take advantage of it, but otherwise yobit is 10 out of 10

• +1 1
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, luis pineda said:

Yobit is great to operate with crypto and also earn free coins because they have a section that sometimes puts coins to claim without tasks and others where you have to do activities such as playing DICE

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you guy, in fact I'am pretty sure that yobit will become at least Top #2 Exchange of the world with the time, they have absolutely what a trader need; good fees, his own token,a good chart graphic/market, an automatic trade feature the robotrade and the most brand new of all the VirtualMining which can give us a very high profit if we invest in early :O

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Yobit is a fairly secure and stable platform, it still needs to grow in some aspects and pay a little more attention to the image of the page, of course this is secondary, the main thing is that it is profitable but that could attract more users to its platform. is easy 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, I completely agree.Yobit is a great exchange and their vitual mining is superb. Click on the below link:

https://yobit.net/?bonus=rBuUZ

Buy a virtual miner and get income in tokens every day!
- When buying a miner, 90-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex in Minex/BTC trade pair
- With every purchase of a miner, the Minex/BTC support price increases by 0.1% (except for Micro miner)
- 10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)
- With every purchase (except Micro) cost of all miners increases by 0.1%

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Hello, Yobit is the best platform for cryptocurrency exchange and to have profits it is very stable and serious, I recommend it to everyone

• +1 2

That's right, it has many cryptocurrencies, it also has some currencies that are only traded in yobit and it has different ways of making money, the latter I think gives it some advantage over others

9 hours ago, luis pineda said:

I think the same as you yobit is one of the multi walles .. most complete in the crypto market .. it has a whole compendium to multiply your coins

• +2 1