Yobit has everything - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

he security and stability provided by yobit is great, although it is a growing platform it is very reliable, the time that I have used it has worked perfectly for me and above all the payment is real, the airdrops they promote are real and they launch them on the market In the promised price, of course with the amount of sale and little purchase it can go down in price as well as it can take a turn and go up and cost more than the currency was established .. yobit is great! 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/3/2020 at 12:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

True, thanks to its games it allows us to earn money, that allows us to obtain profits to continue investing

• +3 1

Hi friend
I think the same thing that Yobit has everything, it is quite complete, it has good customer service where they give you a response to what you are looking for in a timely and real time, it has a complete interface where you can inform yourself of the investments how the market is going has currency deversity. For very low cents for the exchange, it meets all its commitments and offers it does not cheat in its offers, it has everything

• +2 1

I used different exchange in recent years but Youbit is really great, you can trust and it's really stable. also i like the design of site, it's pretty easy to use.

• +5 1

There are many things for people to choose Yobit for transactions. Yobit list a lot of coins that other exchanges did not have. You can get free coins daily. Very low transaction fee. And the important thing about yobit is that they don't require you to KYC in order to withdraw money.

• +2 1

Of course, yobit has everything that can help us to earn money. We can use the investbox, or if you are good in trading, you can track some of their native tokens. But you must be careful because there is loss as well.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The yobit platform has a lot of features already, but I am not with playing betting or gambling on the platform's website, as it is there for beginners to lose their money in it, but its transfer speed is excellent and its safety is excellent, which is required of it for a user like me

I think that yobit is a great platform, user friendly and fast withdrawals, making it one of the best exchange platform out there. I think it's top 3 IMO

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 1:03 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Of course, yobit has everything that can help us to earn money. We can use the investbox, or if you are good in trading, you can track some of their native tokens. But you must be careful because there is loss as well.

@Calvinpriva i dont want to suggest some one about yobit coin because most of the yobit   coin trading volume become zero like dice coin, water coin and so on.. So if someone think to gain profit from yobit coin by long term investment or long term trading then surely he going to lose his capital.. What do you think about it?           

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes of course Yobit website exchange has anything you find in others website exchanges, like platform trade, deposit/withdraw, support, lot of coins..etc But others they have not the options to earn free coins, to invest without risk, offering free airdrops, forum reward...etc So in my opinion Yobit needs to be in the first place.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva i dont want to suggest some one about yobit coin because most of the yobit   coin trading volume become zero like dice coin, water coin and so on.. So if someone think to gain profit from yobit coin by long term investment or long term trading then surely he going to lose his capital.. What do you think about it?           

You are right @Dorjoy12 I've seen it, the good example is WATER, MASK, and DICE coin... They were all having a very good price but suddenly, they fall unexpectedly! So we have to be very careful because we may think we are going to earn profit but it may be different.

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @Dorjoy12 I've seen it, the good example is WATER, MASK, and DICE coin... They were all having a very good price but suddenly, they fall unexpectedly! So we have to be very careful because we may think we are going to earn profit but it may be different.

@Calvinpriva i have advice many member about this but no one listen me so i didnt force them about yet.. Again few days ago one members message me in telegram and said that he want to trade in yobit so bought many yobit  around cost 0.18 btc but i recommended him to cancel all order... He didnt listen me too but its not a big matter Because its our duty to make them aware..              

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva i have advice many member about this but no one listen me so i didnt force them about yet.. Again few days ago one members message me in telegram and said that he want to trade in yobit so bought many yobit  around cost 0.18 btc but i recommended him to cancel all order... He didnt listen me too but its not a big matter Because its our duty to make them aware..              

@Dorjoy12 That's really bad, advising them is because we understand the situation for investing in some coins, but it's up to them if they don't listen. A lot of members cried when water and dice dropped, and the same thing will happen to some members in DLRS.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 That's really bad, advising them is because we understand the situation for investing in some coins, but it's up to them if they don't listen. A lot of members cried when water and dice dropped, and the same thing will happen to some members in DLRS.

@Calvinpriva if a trader dont understand which coin is good and which is bad then he shouldn’t do trade or something because he will lose then without any doubt..  But we will keep advice members who go into wrong path like you advice me many time..  But yobit authorities should  look this about dont make fool members..               

• +4 1

Yo bit is more batter exchanger and his security is very tough.the workers of crypto talk exchange their income in to bit .it is best and easy Mony exchanger.

Well Yobit has almost everything in fact. Nontheless i don't think it has transactional fiat options because i just simply don't have such options.

Unless someone can correct me i don't think it's the best exchange at the moment just because of those lacking features.

So for instance i just use Coinbase / Coinbase Pro for such withdrawals -> fiat currency.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Indeed, Yobit is one of the best exchange I have ever come across and it truly has all the reliable, relevant and beneficial features to offer to its users with a safe security service. Yobit is one of the exchange I would advice anyone to join, It offers to trade many digital currencies on its site, with a good earning and trading avenue for multiple coins,..... On Yobit you get to increase your chance of multiplying your coins and maximise enough profits over the time as well.

It can be said that the Yobit exchange has everything Yobit is the best exchange recommended. and besides that, I think it has a lot of tokens.It handles a large number of digital currencies and this puts it at the top of its competitors and is easy to use, which also causes it to attract many people from all over the world.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

Yes, that is why i used them often to trade and invest because everything needed is here with us, we have every opportunity to make it here. unlike other exchange where there is only trading (buy/sell) feature only. But here all features are packed in one exchange, if you don't make it in trading, you will make it using investbox or using vminex or using robotrade or doing dicing game and also earning in posting using cryptotalk, etc.

Yobit platform has a lot of exchange pairs and an investment fund with a good interest rate, in addition to the possibility of obtaining free currencies from marketing and depositing an amount for mining in a new currency, and prizes are always offered to old members and the high level of security

Edited by magd
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day