Yobit has everything - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

On 10/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

Very wrong. Yobit is a decent exchange for traders but it doesn't have everything, not even close.

There are great opportunities to earn in Yobit with different ICO and trading pairs, in-exchange features like the investbox and virtual miner and several others. But at the same time it is lacking on some crucial part that need to be addressed, it is a shame the exchange don't see it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am using Yobit exchanger for a long time due to hassles  operations in platform. Yobit exchanger really has everything which you say. Exchanger has many trading pairs & it is leading exchange in the world. I like Yobit because it doesn't need KYC documents. 

If you see your all comments members are highly recommending you to use Yabit. Because Yabit is a great platform for exchange. It charge low rate to exchange currency. It also gives serviral ways to increase currency.Besides it has high security too. So, yeah! I can say, Yabit has everything.

Yeah i'm also agree with you. Yobit is the great exchange and wallet site. This is very strong site for exchange crypto currency. It has good privacy and lot of function. So it's a great site for every crypto user. I'm really happy to have this type of site.

I agree with you. Yobit has everything that a trader need. They have miner,investbox,dice bet and many more. These features defines yobit how versatile yobit is. If anyone continue to use yobit he is sure to love yobit one day.

I agree with you.  Yobit has everything that a trader needs.  They have miner, investbox, dice bet and many more.  These features define how versatile yobit is.  If anyone continue to use yobit he is sure to love yobit one day.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

You are right my friend youbit has everything because we can earn money from the trading and investment  .  It is best exchange in a world.  And main thing is that it is safe and secure .

Yes of course all we need is in the yobit exchange couns and investment and many different way to deposit or withdraw specially the internet bank system like perfect money advcash payeer and also for some Visa and master card ,there is many features that I really like in yobit and we can't find in any other exchanges 

Yobit has it all in terms of earning cryptocurrency trading, investing, and mining. Trading you can use this platform for trading different cryptocurrencies. Investing it has an investbox where you can invest in choosing in their plans. And lastly, mining provides virtual mining especially for those people who want to mine cryptocurrency.

there is lacking of the marketing may be on the part of yobit or maybe there are less users of it because there are not trading signals of yobit as there are many other sites do have.

• +1 1

Hey mate, I also think yobit exchange have a everything for which will attract the crypto lover, I am using yobit exchange for a while but I not facing any trouble for trading. Every newbie can learn for trading at yobit exchange because we all know trading is only thing that can give good profit at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is the best exchange, here is no doubt. It will be even better and perfect if Yobit improves some of its features and services. We can trade so many coins on Yobit exchange against the available trading pairs. I have been using Yobit for a long time now 😉.

Hi friend, i want to tell you yobit is excellent platform i exchange lot of token from yobit. i trading on yobit to gain profit.the main point of yobit exchange is security was high and safe exchange.it is provide multi currency of exchange.

An excellent platform that knows what is best for it's users . It's users has many facilities like that are provided with best security system. Yobit also has low transections fee as compared to other platforms. High volume with many events like dice investbox etc

Sure my friend yobit is one of the best exchange out there with so many functionalities and features that can be helpful in leveraging our portfolio therefore, let's take every opportunity there and make use of it but this should be done with proper knowledge I advice.

• +3 1

12 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure my friend yobit is one of the best exchange out there with so many functionalities and features that can be helpful in leveraging our portfolio therefore, let's take every opportunity there and make use of it but this should be done with proper knowledge I advice.

@George10..right friend...It is very profitable to invest and trade on yobit site. yobit site brings new features for their users.  They build robotrade, vmining and airdrops.  As a result, users are able to make a lot of money.  However, this site is a very good platform.  I want everyone to use this platform

Yoibit is one of the best common and good exchnager site i seen because here we can  store our money and also do trade here securty system is so high 

Hi mate, you are right, I am also a user of YoBit site since I have joined this forum. YoBit is really a very useful place I have found for investing my money. It is also true that YoBit is giving us many opportunities such as trading in Cryptocurrencies, exchange with other coins, Investbox, Dice Game, virtual Mining. I am also using the Investbox feature of YoBit site in which I have Invested my talktokens on 1% daily profit.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yobit exchange is very good exchange in my opinion than any other because of its versatile behavior in many fields of cryptocurrencies. It offers many opportunities from beginners to expertise. If you learn it's features well then i think you can get much profits by investing and trading on this forum.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, luis pineda said:

@luis pineda Yes, Yobit has everything that is needed to do trade with our currencies, the only thing that I see that is not good is a large number of wallets under maintenance, if this improves it can become a more robust platform and with more users making transactions because it increases the ability to trade between currencies that are offline, investments and bets are very good for lovers of that kind of thing, besides that the platform is very intuitive, I see only one negative point and that is the wallets in maintenance, we hope that soon they will all be online for the benefit of thousands of users who use those coins, greetings and welcome to cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

No doubt Yobit has everything that the customers like. it has the widest selection of cryptocurrencies about 520 amongst all crypto exchanges. Yobit performs IEOs via its platform, by allowing its clients to invest in hot new crypto projects. It also has YoBit games and InvestBox.

yes offcourse yobit has many sources for earning ,you can invest on it you can work on it you can exchange money on it you can see the daily turning prices of different currencies.so yobit has many other useful features.yobit is best for trading also.

Yobit is a excellent exchange platform which supports many Cryptocurrencies and facilities it's users through their desired payment method. Yobit is considered highly stable and secure . It has features that other exchange platform does not have

yes yobit and a great exchange has many pairs of altcoins to trade with and offers many earning options in addition to trading such as investbox, free coins, dice games, yoponey, yotra, yodefi obviously also has negative sides often various altcoins wallets are under maintenance and his withdraw fees are high,is not yet at binance level

• +1 1

It is the main purpose of yobit that it grab all features of digital markets, like investbox ,mining,trading etc. That's why i like it and also using it properly on daily basis.Thanks 

It is the main purpose of yobit that it grab all features of digital markets, like investbox ,mining,trading etc. That's why i like it and also using it properly on daily basis.Thanks 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE