How to Trade EASY Token? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
salehbancin

How to Trade EASY Token?

On 10/3/2020 at 12:24 PM, salehbancin said:

I have EASY token in my Yobit account, but i dont know how to trade it. I want change to some USDT and widrawl

in yobit, for now you can only invest your tokens in invest boxes, or try to multiply them with dice game. good luck.

Uniswap exchange is a very easy to use decentralized platform for the exchange of cryptocurrencies, and more specifically ERC20 tokens. In this article you will learn what it is all about, how to set up an account, connect a wallet and buy cryptocurrencies, which are difficult or impossible to find elsewhere, and potentially become new investment hits. Get prepared!

On 10/3/2020 at 5:24 AM, salehbancin said:

I have EASY token in my Yobit account, but i dont know how to trade it. I want change to some USDT and widrawl

It is still not possible, the most advisable thing is to put it in yobit's inbestbox so that you can multiply it and when it can be exchanged you have more EASY and thus earn more. Cheers

the airdrops that are scam are usually identified by the simple fact that they ask for an investment, also when they do not have a base, as are exchanges

You are looking for the currency you want to exchange in yobit there it appears for which currency to exchange your tokens for other currencies

The first step is one of the most important, since it will determine the possibilities that you have in your financial operations. Although some choose to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for the long term, others prefer to take advantage of market volatility to trade them. If you want to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment or for another intrinsic action of your network, buy them in an exchange. Exchange platforms allow you to buy and sell, but they lack the versatility that other brokers offer, where trading changes significantly. If you simply want to invest in price changes, without getting the cryptocurrency itself, use a safe and regulated broker. Here you can invest by betting up or down. You can also use other tools such as leverage and profit / loss caps. This opens up a wide range of possibilities for you to study the market and trade wisely. In this regard, Coinlist recommends the use of eToro, which is one of the most reliable and solid brokers today.

to change the tokens you must wait since it is not yet traded but I understand that it can be exchanged for ETH DOG or BTC

On 10/3/2020 at 6:24 AM, salehbancin said:

The first thing you should do is sell it for another currency, I don't know which pair the easy will be against, change it for the pair in which it is listed and then if you pass it to usdt, it is not very difficult, anyway, look at YouTube video tutorials on how do what

I need also info about how to earn and trade crypto ??please suggest me 

I am new here ?? will anybody talk to me ??

On 10/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, havana said:

Invest this coin and play 10 times dice and earn daily 1%. This is good and best coin for future then sell when yobit opens the market

I need info will you help me ???

Easy trading has not started yet. Wait for yobit to open trading this currency, I think trading will open on the yobit platform soon, you can now invest in an investbox to increase your Easy token.

Easy token is free distributed coin by yobit exchanger just like the way dollar coin, dice and yodollar was distributed to active members of the forum from past months ago time to time, so it means when we are patience enough more of free distributions are coming profitable at least like dollar token. For easy token when it is the time yobit management shall let you know don't be too worry about it

It is not possible to buy or sell Easy currency until now because the Yobit platform has not opened the door to trading for this currency yet! Nothing has been announced yet! But there are some people who say that the trading door for this currency will be next December! Therefore, we must be vigilant in order to be able to sell Easy at the highest possible price

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

When it becomes tradeable on Yobit it will be very easy,... you have to go to your account in the Yobit exchange and then choose the USDT pair and then search for an Easy token and click on it. The trading page will appear for you and your balance from the Easy token will appear there, you click on your balance and the amount that you will get from USDT appears then You press sell, if you don't like the price, you can choose the one you want.

Edited by jackycrypto485
correction
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Until now there is no official information from Yobit on when the trading starts or in which pair it will be traded,If you can take this information properly then you can definitely benefit from tokens or any trade,In my opinion this is the main source of information in this crypto world.

• +1 1

It will be announced on yobit exchange official twitter account when they are ready to open trade. If you can take this information properly then you can definitely benefit from tokens or any trade.You have to do is wait and see what the pairs will be for the exchange, but in that waiting period you can earn a percentage of 1% for each day, that is, the reward you were given you are going to invest, there is an option to invest box and there you .

We must be attentive to make the exchange in the currency that is listed. I don't know if there is a scheduled date for the exchange. You can ask this in the Yobit chat in your Yobit account.so it means when we are patience enough more of free distributions are coming profitable at least like dollar token. For easy token when it is the time yobit management.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:24 AM, salehbancin said:

Easy is a Yobit Airdrop. Any Yobit user can get the token through the FastEx bot.

First of all, you can't withdraw it. It is a token with no blockchain, so it can only be traded on Yobit. So,you will need to wait more time for Yobit to announce trading. Without that, keep it in the investbox and receive interest.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My friend easy token trade haven't started yet. Some are saying it will open in December and some are saying in 2021. But we don't need to worry about that. Yobit gave us that token absolutely free. So the price will be very low. Till then i suggest you to put your tokens in investbox. That will increase your tokens everyday. Before trading start you may get double . So try it and wait for the trade.

• +1 1

I have checked do easy token because I have it on my yobit balance but the token not yet on yobit to trading. I think we new to wait for sometimes, the trading of the coin will become available in later time. 

• +1 1