4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Wallets contain a private key for security. The key corresponds to the address of the wallet. The four types of Bitcoin wallet are desktop, mobile, web, and hardware.

Thank you so much mate yours post is usefull and informative there are many wallets but some are wallets very useful and security system is good i use trust wallet and coinbase wallet

Hardware wallets are by far the most secure type of Bitcoin wallet.Mobile wallets perform the same functions as a desktop wallet.Web wallets facilitate access to Bitcoins from anywhere on any browser or mobile device.Desktop wallets are installed on a desktop computer and provide the user with complete control over the wallet.

• +2 1

Dear friend, thanks for sharing such useful information about wallets. Under my opinion, hardware wallets are more secure and trustworthy. There is no need to Internet connection for hardware wallets. Hardware wallet can't be hacked by hackers and thieves.

Yes this is an important piece if knowledge for me because I'm new here and wants to know about a lot of wallets that's why I'm interested. I'm doing my first 100 posts and after that  I'll complete my daily tasks.

Right now,I just utilize the Yobit trade to store bitcoins in light of the fact that the sum is little. Later on long longline toward coinbase or another wallet as a blaze drive ,which is alright for putting away bitcoin.

I would not include such a wallet as Metamask in this top, since this wallet appeared relatively recently on our market, and has not yet sat out 

Metamask and MayEtherVallet are ether-based wallets. We can say with the same functions. Here are my top 3 wallets:

1. Payeer.

2. Paytomat.

3. Blockchain.

My top is 1- TrustWallet due to its multi-currency, the 2nd is MetaMask, a convenient wallet for the browser, and the 3rd is mew

Well this is as stupid as possible Blockchain is the best and most popular wallet, which cannot be in 3rd place, and even more so metamask will not be better than blockchain in any way

Payeer is not talking about anything at all, its only plus is the referral program, the rest of the wallets overtake it in all respects, the Blockchain should be in the first place IMHO.

In general, I agree with your list, but I would combine Metamask and MEB, since these are essentially the same type of wallets and would add the Trust Vallet multicurrency wallet to the 3rd place

Can you say for what purpose the topic was created?

I honestly don't understand what this top is for? Even a schoolboy already knows this top 3 wallets. Why just create a whole topic if there is already a topic with the top 10 in the wallets section? As a result, your topic will be deleted and everyone who wrote here, Then, in the end, nerves, swearing that the posts were demolished, why is this necessary?

What do cold wallets mean? And write at least one of these, but I don’t know those wallets in the top except the first one, I use it 

Personally, I disagree about Metamask and Mew, Metamask only supports ether, and let's say that Trust is several times better than Mew.

It seems to me that it is a little wrong to compose a top from wallets of different technology, but if you compiled this top on general grounds, then I agree with him.

It seems to me that the list goes on by that, but as a listing, if on the top, then your wallet would not put in the first place, would not use it, but if it is so good, then it would share the first pesto with the blockchain

Metamask can be deleted for a while. So it is normal, but sometimes there are lags in it and transactions can take a little longer. Instead of Metamask, there should be Trastvallet.

Well, because there is only one top, and this is about electronic wallets, then that webmoney is not cryptocurrency and the fool knows that all wallets are not present there + I repeat that the top itself was created STUPIDLY. There they discussed all the same, but here I made up generally for other wallets, maybe we are talking about different topics? Drop the topic please

I agree

as far as I know, this wallet is from the binance exchange, I recently started working with it, and so, the number of coins that can be stored there is off scale) I have not seen so much anywhere in reality) 

yes, since it is from the exchange, it means it is reliable and you can store your funds there without worrying that at a fine moment they will disappear from your wallet 

To be honest, I would not touch the first two places at all, there are no complaints here, and I would add payeer to the third place, I think it is a fairly good wallet, especially for beginners.

And what is the use of a payer and a payomat? It is as foolish as possible to put these two wallets above the blockchain, and even more so the payer in 1st place.

I absolutely agree - I generally use MyEtherWallet via metamask. Therefore, whatever one may say, the metamask expansion in the 3rd place looks strange.

Well, then I doubt it. MEW, as well as Metamask, deservedly take their 2nd place, maybe Metamask will be worse than trust, but MEW will definitely not be worse, so I will probably leave it that way, but again I repeat that this is just your opinion

Based on their preferences, their opinions. What is the point of creating such topics in general, if everyone started from the rating? I start from my preferences, from the preferences of users, as well as people who are familiar to me. Personally, I see the TOP in this way, and if you see it differently, then this is your opinion, you do not always need to build on the rating

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro
    • Новости сегодня 1. Экс-CEO BitMEX Артур Хейес: Откат биткоина на 12% в последние дни стал "необходимой чисткой рынка", цена преодолеет $60 000 и до конца августа не закрепится выше $70 000. 2. Google заплатила Apple $20 млрд в 2022 году за то, чтобы стать поисковой системой по умолчанию в Safari. 3. К 2035 году "справедливая цена" первой криптовалюты достигнет отметки $1 млн.  Такое мнение высказал аналитик и соучредитель CMCC Crest Вилли Ву. 4. СарітаІ Economics: 4 важных фактора, которые могут привести к хаосу на финансовых рынках: Геополитические риски на Ближнем Востоке; Высокие процентные ставки; Обесценивание китайского юаня; Растущий долг США. 5. Блокчейн Bitcoin обработал миллиард транзакций. Такое количество обработала сеть первой криптовалюты за 15 лет работы. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog  
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые Пользователи! Доступны новые направления для обмена.    Maker (MKR) Tezos (XTZ) EOS (EOS) Для нас очень важно слышать Ваше мнение и получать обратную связь о нашей работе.  Вы можете обратиться к нам в чат для получения лучшего курса по рынку  в интересующих направлениях как на покупку так и на продажу криптовалюты, будем очень рады вниманию и Вашим отзывам !  С наилучшими пожеланиями команда Galaxy-coin.cash.
    • Да сговор здесь маловероятен учитывая какие суммы нужно вкладывать для того , чтобы изменить цену биткоина. Оно того не стоит, сейчас и 10 млрд могут повысить или понизить всего на 6-7% , а позже так и того меньше. По словам тех же блэкрок через пару месяцев вступят пенсионные фонды, вот это по настоящему крупные деньги и курс может хорошо подняться, плюс снижение процентной ставки на сентябрь