Trading platform - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JacM10

Trading platform

Know that the binance platform is very popular and easy to use ,if we want to join best platform fir trading we should to do research about training and also a good platform for this binance trading is binance .

Binance and coinbase are the Best platform for the investment of bitcoin.... Because these two are top 🔝 platform and safe and secure... And trading volume is high here you invest in bitcoin and take benefits from these platforms...

• +2 1

I think you are looking for a trusted and reliable website for trading. According to my experience I used many websites but the best and secure website are the Binance and the yobit. These site are so old and trusted sites for safe and easy earning while sitting homes.

Trading is a wonderful section of this coding section through which you can buy and sell currencies and trade them within this forum and under certain conditions and you are exposed to loss in this area, so you have to be an expert in it.

Yes dear trading platform is very good because i am using this business for many year.I earn a lot of money and i learn a lot skills.it is very life changing platform for me and i think for everyone.thanks

• -5 1
  • +5 1

I prefer MT4 as my trading platform rather than an online trading platform. There are many brokers that now offer trading many different cryptos to trade on MT4. I prefer MT4 because of I can install the indicators I want. Many of the online platforms dont allow outside indicators & the indicators they offer are very few.

I have account with Oanda & IC Markets brokers. Both are ECN brokers. Google ECN Brokers if you dont know what it is. Stay away from XM Forex Brokers, its heavily manipulated & has a bad reputation. I had an anccount with XM some yrs ago & only lost money, like most of the traders there.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yup Crypto talk is best platform for trading especially for those which are not familiar with trade also knows well about trading by joining crypto and after learning about trading they can become a great trader 

• +5 1

The forum you have told old in your post I really don't know anything about iT but i use binance for trading and also use coinbase for this but don't know more about trading in digital coins but I have used forex trade and IQ option which seems to be good for trading in digital field.

Edited by Crpto❤️
To increase quality of words.
  • +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:26 AM, JacM10 said:

What trading platform do you know in btc, I know PHEMEX, I see it very useful for trading in btc with anchor and very easy to use if you are new to trading, what else do you know for new people?

I have used for the most of the time Yobit exchange and Binance which are very good in price, fee and transaction. I can withdraw and deposit with reasonable fee. These platforms are reliable and no problem in operations. The trading goes smoothly and the good number of buyers sellers are always at the exchange. Their are many pairs and coins are available for trading and good options for withdraw. 

• +5 1

The yobit and Binance platform are preferably the best platforms for me as they have lesser operational cost and are highly secure

• +5 1

I m new in trading market. thanks for the choosing this topic maybe this increase my trading Knowledge.. I m just using cryptotalk platform because it's easy to use and I m know it's well .. maybe I m use any other platform in feature..

• +5 1

Many trading platform but every platform is trust worthy we should read reviews before using any platform as many are scams. i am using now a days "YOBIT" this one is very easy to use very fast response which is very important in trading and most important it is trust worthy have good rating and good reviews so i recommend this platform for trading.

So far, I have dealt with the yobit platform and I think that most of us share the same idea that it is one of the simplest and easiest platforms to use, as it is currently unanimously agreed on the privacy it provides.

you can try to use binance, the minimum amount to trade is 10 dollars.. and if you verify your account you get features too

there is some other plathform like yobit, crex24, hotbit and other

There are different kinds of platforms to do trading. To which platform you will use depends upon the value of your currency. For higher currency mostly people use binnance. 

I think you forgot to mention Yobit, since you are part of this forum then you must have an account on it , and I see Yobit as one of the best exchanges ever, it has many services and easy to use interface and so many coin pairs to choose from. A second choice you might like to try out is Binance , it is good and reliable exchange and it has wide popularity too. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, the phemex platform very well, and in the past it gave new users a bonus upon registration, for me, I see that the Binance platform is great because it contains all types of trading and there are many currency pairs.

Binance is good at trading cryptocurrencies, it has an easy-to-use interface, it has a high security rate, and it has a great popularity that many use, I recommend it in terms of trading.

• +3 1

A trading platform is computer software which you can use to research, place, monitor and edit trades. You can choose from many platforms, including desktop . It has many advantages.

• +5 1

On 03/10/2020 at 3:26 AM, JacM10 said:

What trading platform do you know in btc, I know PHEMEX, I see it very useful for trading in btc with anchor and very easy to use if you are new to trading, what else do you know for new people?

I don't trade that much but I'm going to choose Binance because I've tried it before and It really do make sense

• +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, JacM10 said:

You don't have to bother looking for a good BTC trading platform, you can use Yobit as a reliable and safe trading platform. Yobit has lots of free coins and most importantly using the platform is very profitable, Yobit has helped many newbies to join the crypto world and start trading there. So why looking for a platform that we are not familiar with better use Yobit which is clearly profitable.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are many good platforms that we can use in the field of currency trading, including the Binianis, which are easy to deal, have good credibility, strong, contain a lot of good currencies, have low fees, and do not require much time until transactions are made, so it is better to deal with them.

• +5 1

There are many trading platform where you can trade with your bit coin.I would like to tell you some trading platform for bitcoin. 1.coinbase 2.Binance. 3.kraken but I would suggest you to use coinbase for trading.