List the sh*t coins! - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krewshul

List the sh*t coins!

Shitcoin is just a title and its not applicable to all cryptocurrency we have no authority to declare any cryptocurrency as a shitcoin because we don't own it, the price is a prime factor that sometimes because of our mood we can can say something that wasn't good specially in those not performing asset I respect all cryptocurrencies as the fruit of hard work if there is that we call shit is those scammers that quite victimized us all. 

1 hour ago, Masterrex said:

I respect all cryptocurrencies as the fruit of hard work if there is that we call shit is those scammers that quite victimized us all. 

While a few cryptocurrencies might have something to offer, most of them were named like that for a reason. For years since the first altcoins appeared they were only had one usecase. To mimic Bitcoin and create fake value which would make their developers rich. This is what happened with most altcoins so far and at least 90% of them are going to zero.

Definetely most of the coins are sh*t coins. Only a few will live long enough to generate you stable profit. Personally I prefer investing in such coins as BNB, ETH, TWT, CNG, MPH, TRX. Such picks gives me good amount of stable coins and coins with good potential. TWT, for example, blew up today. My pick was right.

Well, very good topic, because counterfeit or worthless coins exist and I don't think they will cease to exist. What happens is that people continue to believe in them, it is like a hobby but deep down they know that they are not well valued. You have to pay close attention to that.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Krewshul said:

whats your favorite shit coin? what makes you consider it one? what is one that you feel is but no one else does? hell.. just throw one up here no explanation of why needed. 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Well, for me personally, the shittiest coin is the one that Justin Sun made. For everything that this person does is aimed at hype and fleeting profits. And there are no really used coins.

Edited by Neoneonovich
  • +3 1

BTE coin is rly strange and looks like another scam. There is still Round 2 trade, and I don't think, that this round would be finished one time.

You do not need a list to know which are the worst cryptocurrencies, after a currency does not have a clear address it is better not to buy that currency

On 04.10.2019 at 23:01, Krewshul said:

whats your favorite shit coin? what makes you consider it one? what is one that you feel is but no one else does? hell.. just throw one up here no explanation of why needed. 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I don't understand people who invest in shitcoins. In my point of view it's just a waste of money and time. Such coins may never grow in price and can be abandoned by the users and the creators very fast. It's much more reasonable to invest in any of the top100 coins and wait patiently till the next bull run which will inevitably happen sooner or later. Such strategy will give more benefits that investing in shitcoins which no one cares about.

What is your problem? It is nothing bad in it, you do not have to buy and trade it. Treat this as a given and don't worry about it.

At the moment I don´t have any currency of this type but they are very frequent and you have to be careful in each crypto project. The coin market cap says that there are more than 6000 coins.

• +5 1

On 11/27/2019 at 4:36 PM, Jimmy said:

Whoa, this thread was unique lol, I think there are lots of shitcoins when written one by one but the biggest shitcoin ever in the crypto world is BCC (Bitconnect) where many people are seduced by the sales of ponzi. Actually there are many more and we often find but that's what I think is the most "Shittest".

Bitconnect had such a great sales pitch.. luckily to got busted before I joined. Had already registered..

Every one that has registered on exchanges or crypto wallet have received shit coins in low quantity. They disappear when you tick the box to hide low value

Yea! I like to use sh*t coins. Because i can buy many expensive things. For example, beautiful speed car! That's awesome duude!

One of the junk coins most hated by me is onecoin, some of my friends invested in it even though I told them to stay away. Although I would have liked to tell you, I told you, I only supported them because some of them lost a large amount.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Krewshul said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

The tokens that are worth nothing, are those that are listed but there is no good information about the tken, where it is not known how many tokens are in circulation, the tokens that may have errors in their programming code, among other things

List the sh * t coins!  Yes, I agree with you. Here you can use sh * t currency as you wish. You can invest in this crypto world. Thanks for Sharing.

Undoubtedly dogecoin, which many try to inflate as a good cryptocurrency for investment, and the truth is that there is nothing to sustain it, it is only a currency for low fees and to sell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.