Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 27 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

I think that if friend, the only thing is that you have to study it a lot so that you can see tutorials, ask in forums and soon become a good trading because at the beginning everything costs but after you have the knowledge the situation becomes more agile easier way I tell you from the comments that I read in the forum, not everything is learned overnight, greetings

I believe that trading can really make you rich, because there are many people who are rich right now because of trading, and you can be one of them if you do the right things and analyze the cryptocurrency market. But to do this, of course, you need to learn and practice !

If a person is smart, hardworking, ready to spend time on development, then yes, he can get rid of poverty. Otherwise, no. In trading, you need to develop, be able to analyze and wait. Also, if you like this business, then it will go even faster and better. The main thing is not to rush, read the theory, have your own point of view, be ready at any moment for a different turn of events. And if a person is poor and lazy, then this is not for him

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

It can but there’s a lot of time and effort that needs to go into it, you can get lucky but it’s mostly a lot of work and learning. It gets easier though.

On 25/10/2019 at 3:02, Naturalistik said:

Soy nuevo en este foro y me pregunto si puedo obtener dinero del comercio. ¿El comercio puede deshacerse de la pobreza?

Yes of course you can but you need to invest a lot of money so that they also give you good profits or you can invest in cryptocurrencies not so well known and wait for some to explode they simply give a surprising percentage of profit

The author, I think that just trading cannot bring you money if you are a beginner. In order not to drain your deposit and earn large sums in the cryptocurrency market, you need knowledge of technical analysis, trading psychology, knowledge of candlestick figures, as well as risk management. If you subtract and get lost in this area, then I am sure that you can consistently earn on trading and become rich!

If you do it with proper responsibility and discipline, you can do it. But BEWARE, this will depend too much if you take the task of constantly studying the financial markets and keep constantly learning so as not to get outdated!

Bitcoin can eventually climb to $ 100,000 or $ 200,000 ... Maybe ... But that won't make you rich, so to speak.
In my opinion, altcoins offer much higher upside potential today than big cryptocurrencies. But these won't make you rich either.
The only way to get rich with cryptocurrencies is to participate in the ICO ("InitialCoinOffering") of a new cryptocurrency and have it experience a BOOM like Bitcoin. And even so. ICOs today are really expensive. The projects (good or bad) that are launched already manage to raise (even before the first listing) tens of hundreds of millions of dollars and, therefore, reach the market already overvalued. Bitcoin did not have this luck at its launch and this is the reason why the price evolution was so impressive.
In short, even investing in a good ICO will not get rich. It will only increase the potential for profit in exchange for more risks.

Yes, but to make money, you have to spend money. However, I suggest you do your research, prepare, practice with demo accounts and after you feel ready, invest what you are willing to lose and hope for the best results with what you have learned.

It is possible knowing in which currency or asset to invest, since it is not a secret The potential that the market has, precisely that of cryptocurrencies, with some new currencies that have significant value with the passing of days, even months, also in the  traditional market such as forex, with good management, leverage and an exact strategy you can make very good money.

8 hours ago, gili89 said:

Evidently so.

All negotiations can be productive.

This will depend on how you control your Emotional.

It all depends on how you will conduct your feelings and attitudes in the face of situations.

in this case it will also depend on the amount of money he will trade, if he trades with $ 200,000 then he can dream of being rich in the next 5 years if he constantly makes big profits. but if you don't have big capital then it will be impossible

8 hours ago, gili89 said:

Evidently so.

All negotiations can be productive.

This will depend on how you control your Emotional.

It all depends on how you will conduct your feelings and attitudes in the face of situations.

in this case it will also depend on the amount of money he will trade, if he trades with $ 200,000 then he can dream of being rich in the next 5 years if he constantly makes big profits. but if you don't have big capital then it will be impossible

You can make thousands of dollars a day from currency trading, all you have to know is you must be proficient in this field and learn ways to guess trading signals and not to lose

On 10/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, yato987 said:

yes you can get money from trading and also it can be huge or low depends on what type of trading you doing , and also if you are a good trader and taking your chances or not , it is not easy but with learning you will be able to get there, and about if you can get rich from it the answer is no unless you are a whale and have a lot of currencies and making huge profits from them

Everyone who enters into the field of trading believes that it is possible to get rich during its early days, but this is wrong because we need a lot of patience before our profits start increasing.

In my opinion, if you are new to trading, you should spend a little capital to trade for experience, learn more trading experience. If the win rate is higher than the loss, you can increase your capital to achieve higher profits. Resources for beginner's lessons and tips are abundant on Youtube.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Definitely answer yes
I earn money from cryptocurrencies
Through trading, mining and investment
It is very profitable and my money is increasing day by day

Just now, edgart121 said:

That will depend a lot on the ability you have to operate in the world of cryptocurrencies, although it is true that currency trading turns out to be quite lucrative, it also has its risks and it is good to be able to diversify the investments you make in the world of cryptocurrencies where it is characterized by its great volatility in prices and there are very good options to speculate on the price of different currencies.

Exactly, you have to have a lot of knowledge, and a good investment capital

Yes, yes, you can make your capital grow in an extraordinary way. In my case I prefer to have another mentality and think more about improving and not thinking so much about money that will come in the long term.

• +1 1

you can make your capital grow in an extraordinary way. In my case I prefer to have another mentality and think more about improving and not thinking so much about money that will come in the long term.

• +5 1

Hi! Do not focus on becoming a millionaire from one day to the next, the important thing is to have a strategy and a good irrigation team to be able to be profitable in this market. The important thing is not how much you earn but lose as little as possible.

• +3 1

Just like forex trading most end up losing money. For every winner there needs to be one or more losers. Remember this when you start trading.

As long as you have a strategy and stick to it, you have a fair chance.

Taking profits and avoid being to greedy can mean everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

A lot of trades have become legendary. They have to spend a long time learning and learning from experience. Everyone has their own strategy.

That already depends a lot on your investment and the luck you have with the market since you can have a good streak that generates great income as well as burn your account.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency trading can be very profitable and you can achieve unparalleled riches, however it can also make you lose a lot of money, my recommendation is that you acquire enough knowledge to increase the investment and you can minimize the risk and increase the profit margin.

• +5 1