[ANN] KOI / we will take the blockchain beyond the limits of the technology - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
koitechstudios

[ANN] KOI / we will take the blockchain beyond the limits of the technology

4 hours ago, daha said:

The KoiTech project is not one of a kind, and we have seen such ideas. But the founders, striving to make the world a better place by introducing a large number of tools.

Maybe not, the should try as much as possible to get listed on a better centralized exchange site that has a lot of volume and popularity if they so which the project would progress, and there will be more awareness of the token.

2 hours ago, Mathers said:

Maybe not, the should try as much as possible to get listed on a better centralized exchange site that has a lot of volume and popularity if they so which the project would progress, and there will be more awareness of the token.

We are in the early stage of our project in this moment, and being listed in major exchanges is our top priority, but we need to reach investors to got listed. We are in our token sale (you can purchase our token directly from our site) and we are offering bonus to investors

We are offering:

• 7-12% airdrop yearly to KOI holders
  • Exclusive collectible content
  • Fixed circulating
  • KOI team won't send their token to market until august 2021, and always we are going to respect the 500 million release yearly

Bonus are:

• $100 - $999 => +20% in token
  • $1k => +100% in token
  • $2.5 => +150% in token
  • $5k => +300% in token
  • +$100k => 0.5% of the total supply

We need to raise cap to be listed and to complete our project, we are giving steps to complete our goal: to take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology

Edited by koitechstudios

No data in coinmarketcap about 1000 followers in twitter 700 in Facebook you still in the begging,lot of work you have to do 

good luck  

• +5 1

1 hour ago, YoCoin said:

The token will be available through the wallet built directly into TON, which means that users do not need to first have an idea about the cryptocurrency to send and receive it

TON has so many restrictions and its launch was postponed up to the April. I bet this is not the problem for the Pavel to visit SEC hearing. SEC should undersand that they're just creating more hype around TON what will attract more users :)

13 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

No data in coinmarketcap about 1000 followers in twitter 700 in Facebook you still in the begging,lot of work you have to do 

good luck  

Yep, lot of work to do, we still working in all the areas we need to put our project in the top!

11 hours ago, YoCoin said:

The token will be available through the wallet built directly into TON, which means that users do not need to first have an idea about the cryptocurrency to send and receive it

We are working with the ethereum network to verified all the transactions and balances inside our ecosystem. All the work is new and we only will work with our protocols and token 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, bobifatal said:

very interesting the project, come up with something new, I think there will be people who will invest. I am still skeptical, so am I, I prefer to document more before investing. good luck

Its good to take previsions before make any investment, we know our project is new and we have a lot of work to do, but we also know this is unique, and is in this early stage where invest is a good choice, we invite you to take a look to our whitepaper, and pitch deck, if you have question you can ask here.

Our project include a game (we are working on it right now) to add value to our token. Here is a preview about ehat we are working on

Take a look, and make the right desicion of invest in our project, bonus and token sale is live now!!!

inmortality.png

6 hours ago, koitechstudios said:

Yep, lot of work to do, we still working in all the areas we need to put our project in the top!

We are working with the ethereum network to verified all the transactions and balances inside our ecosystem. All the work is new and we only will work with our protocols and token 

I hope you keep in this enthusiasm,have a good luck  

3 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I hope you keep in this enthusiasm,have a good luck  

We have to, we believe this project will allow real mass adoption of the blockchain. Even our game is educational and we are going to try to make it fun

13 minutes ago, koitechstudios said:

We have to, we believe this project will allow real mass adoption of the blockchain. Even our game is educational and we are going to try to make it fun

If like that i am with you,just go ahead 

1 hour ago, rockaybe said:

any active bounty or airdrop campaign for this project? i would like to do partnership if available

by the way, nice concept 

Thanks, We are working preparing a bounty campaign where hunters could earn stakes and money. We are going to announce here when starts.

Edited by koitechstudios

13 hours ago, daihong4958 said:

This protocol plays an important role in the Koios ecosystem and is beneficial for developing a connection between all discrete components within the platform. The company has a few ideas for developing the Titan protocol in the future. They are part of the early stages of the roadmap, which will be released after the launch of the KOI platform.

We are not working with KOIOS ecosystem or KOIOS technology, we are not relate with them, all our token, ecosystem and development is a new one system based on ethereum network. We realize that KOIOS exist after we release our smartcontract and everything was configured.

Look very interesting and good concept, The community was active too. Anyway i can't see an exchange that listed KOI on coinmarketcap, And is there any ongoing promotion like ambassador, trading or bounty program? Will read the whitepaper later, Good luck to KOI Team!

On 11/2/2019 at 11:00 AM, lancer826 said:

This is interesting also a good concept to talk about i agree though most people dont think or doesnt have a lot of know ledge im interested good luck KOI team dont fail us down!

Believe me, we are not going to fail or give up, we will take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology.

This week we will work on some videos to show how koi will work or what is our vision about our projects. Hope with that people could understand better. 

I have thrown a coin market cap on this coin and found something very strange, there is no information about this coin, how it was listed on the site without any data. This coin must be scam and this also makes me doubt CoinmarketCap.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have thrown a coin market cap on this coin and found something very strange, there is no information about this coin, how it was listed on the site without any data. This coin must be scam and this also makes me doubt CoinmarketCap.

We are listed on coinmarketcap because we fully fill all the technical and financial requirements to be listed. We haven't volume yet due we are not listed on big exchanges yet, but we still working in everything we have planned to do to add value to our token and to make it grow up.

Our wallet is on the beta phase (you can test it creating an account in our site: https://www.koitechstudios.com) and we still working on solve every bug to achieve our goal: to take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology.

It is easy to call scamer every new project, especially for those who don't take the time to research all the work the team has done so far.  But we are here and every time we announce better things and news from our project.

In this crypto world are not the small project who are scamming people. We have to prove that we are working every day, instead of another project that may have a big marketing budget and can purchase big site opinions to attract more people.

The best we can do is work with our talent and with one goal: to make easy access to blockchain for everyone, and everyone includes those who don't have a clue about what the blockchain is.

Want to call scam? Prove it we are scamming, we can show you how much effort we have put into this project, and we have done everything we have planned. Not because we have much money or investors or budget to purchase opinions, it is because we are really working on it.

Every day we receive offers from exchanges, people who have videos channel, etc, they all are thinking about benefits for their, forgetting about the user and scamming people.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and we are effort, even more, to make more transparent our project

We have opened our pre- sale on opensea: https://opensea.io/category/legendary-cultures-1

Special offer for those who invest in #KOI will receve a complete set, you can see the game site here: https://legendary.koitechstudios.com

Here you can check out our medium article about what do we want to do with the game: https://medium.com/@koitechstudio/legendary-cultures-pre-sale-30dc40ae512

Any question we are here!!

3 hours ago, Ammardaher said:

The block chain has the potential to reduce systemic risk and financial fraud. It automates processes that were previously too time consuming and done manually, such as integrating businesses. In theory, it would be possible to collect taxes, make transfers, and provide risk management with the block chain.

Yes! We created this token because our processes were manual and that won't allow us to grow up. We started to work as payment gateway three years ago, and we were a solution for business in the country. But we need more and more people to verify the transactions, and we notice we couldn't grow up anymore.

We change the verification process to the blockchain, we selected a solid network as ethereum, and we use it just to back up and verify data.

We want to change how people use the blockchain and we want to make easy and fast. It is not a easy task, but we have a great team working in every aspect to make secure and transparent our project

Here you can fin out information about our distribution:

https://medium.com/@koitechstudio/koi-token-distribution-86d9114590d9

I have not heard of this project yet, but it sounds interesting. If it's good and really good, it's popular and a lot of people pour money into it. I'm still not confident enough, I'll find out more.

20 hours ago, Amina1 said:

precise out of the ordinary the project, be as tall as up with a touch new, I judge here will be group who will invest. I am nonetheless skeptical, accordingly am I, I have a preference to detail other before investing. gain stoke of luck

We Think we have done solid steps without investors and we are closer and closer to finish our development. We think in a couple of weeks release our android wallet plus some videos about what do we think our project is different from current blockchain project. Do we need investors? Of course we need, specially if we want to got listed on big exchanges where the listing fees are out of this world, to make marketing on sites like ICOBENCH, where you can purchase an opinion for US$300. So we prefer continue doing what do we do best: working on our project and sooner or later we will se the results.

People (new investors) think that a project is as good as much money they spent on creating a "product or solution". You have the right to research, and look forward if you don't like what do we do. But let me say something: We are a legit project, and this kind of project in a world full of scammer is very difficult to find it.

Our solid steps have been done with our own capital, and we believe in give a real solution to the world, not those people who kinows about blockchain, to that 90% that didn't realize what is so special about use it. 

11 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I have not heard of this project yet, but it sounds interesting. If it's good and really good, it's popular and a lot of people pour money into it. I'm still not confident enough, I'll find out more.

People don't heard about us because we don't have a big budget, but we have done a great bounty work and if you search on google about "koi token" the first result will show info about us.

However, with no marketing budget or market manipulation is very weird people can hear about us. We still looking for people that can have the same vision, and targeted the efforts to people with not knowledge about blockchain.

Our strategy is use and trust, to use our token we are building apps (wallet, parents helpers, personal trainer, legendary culture game) and for gain trust we build our token starting on the blockchain network. We want in the future this project could be descentralized. 

You are welcome to test our wallet (still on development) creating an account in our main site: https://koitechstudios.com 

Also you are invited if you like to invest on our project you can have a special bonus if you decide to invest through https://legendary.koitechstudios.com because you can have not only our token, you will receive a complete game set

On 1/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, gussutke said:

will it go smoothly throughout the process and ensure that it is more successful than the first one I support it

We do know our project is more successfull than many blockchain projects that have millions on market cap. We have bad experiences in the past (we were investors on the EMC2 project and all the mindblowing thing) and we know how make things different. 

We want to make everything transparent, that people can know where are the funds, and what we are doing with it. In our website you can see our contract and distribution, the wallet distribution, the compromise from team that will hold until the project grow up to release their token, we have a plan to make sure that our early adopters gain from our project.

If you check our site, you will find out how much do we have done so far. What do we need? more investors, people that believe and trust in our project, with the same vision.

With a little help we could achieve our goal: to take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology

1 hour ago, Crypto Bull said:

This project is look new i hope this project grows and become famous world wide.Are their air drop is ended?

Because i am late and if the topic creator answer me .I will be happy to know that.But I wish you good luck in project.

Hi, thanks for your interest, yes, the bounty program has ended, but you can create an account and stay tunned in our telegram channel about new airdrop or giveaways.

In this moment we are running our NFT Game giveaway: 

Just check out and participate

1 hour ago, Sweaty said:

The project is very interesting, come up with something new, I think people will invest.  I'm still skeptical, so I am, too, I like more documents before investing.  Good luck

What kind of documents do you need? 

11 hours ago, Abeeb254 said:

No facts in coinmarketcap about 1000 followers in peep 700 in Facebook you however in the begging,lot of happen as expected you give to do 

good luck  

We were listed on coinmarketcap because we filled the listing criteria. We need to have volume but we are against any unethical behavier, so we are not going to pay for opinions, fake volume or market manipulation.

Our best presentation card is our work, a well done work should be enough for gain trust and people start to adopt our development. You are welcome to be here in this early stage, that's your choice, invest now and help us to grow up, or invest later, when our value grow up. That's your desicion, but remember, today with 1 eth you will be able to purchase over 2300 koi, how much does it cost in the future? We hope our token value increase too much when we get adoption from people who don't know how to use the blockchain

On 1/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, tony13 said:

My freind it is very interesting the project, come up with something new, I think there will be people who will invest. Thank you for sharing this information with us. 

Thanks, we want people can find in us transparency and a project that help the adoption of the blockchain

On 2/3/2020 at 8:59 AM, Mr.crypto said:

Personally, I see that there is no data in coinmarketcap about 1000 followers on twitter 700 on Facebook, still in begging mode and a lot of work to do.

Yes, we have a lot of work to do, and we are doing it. We are going to open an investor round in order to find out the resources we need to get listed in major exchanges. We want our token grow up, and we want community get involve in our project.