Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

Both sites are good for tracking changes within the price of cryptocurrencies, and therefore the various symbols that exist within the encrypted world, and that they are often relied upon as i'm an excellent user of the 2 sites.

I think it or every user thinks it has a better user interface than Koenzeco. CoinmarketCap regularly updates information which is of great benefit to us. All of this is current, coinnzeco isn't exactly as good as Coinmarketcap is a much better platform

• +1 1

it seems I get used to coinmarketcap.Undoubtedly coinmarketcap is the best than any other crypto project because this is mostly trusted and we can get  clear concept from this.

I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  I want to know the details about. Thank you very much for highlighting this topic.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I think coinmarketcap is the best sites for the cryptocurrency reviews. You can easily use it. It is not complicated. I suggest to all members use this sites. It is the one having more data than coingecko and others sites.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I use coinmarketcap because in coinmarketcap I can learn about cryptocurrency updates every day.Coinmarketcap traders use more to see different currency prices.

• +3 1

In any case, both sites are good for obtaining information about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency prices.
Most of the time, I log into the two sites to know the prices more accurately by comparing them.

• +4 1

I prefer coinmarketcap. By using this we learn about the current price of the bitcoin. And this site update this firstly as much as possible. Go and search then you will get to know that which one is good. Have a nice day.     

Personally, I prefer Coinmarketcap because it's a great website. I follow all the currencies on this site. In general, both sites are good and you have a choice

On 10/25/2019 at 8:12 AM, Lubruselu said:

OR

For me, I use the two sites, they are really good in order to know the information about the currencies. I can work on two in order to make sure the information is accurate.

Dear friend, each currency has its own site, but the Coinmarket is more widespread than the other currency, but for me I did not deal with both currencies, but if I wanted to deal with one of the best and most common Coinmarket, it would not be a good market, thank you very much.

When i was a begginer in crypto world i used coingecko first and it was totally find but after i download the mobile app i didn't like that much, after that i start to use coinmarketcap and i realized it's better than gecko. Mobile app is faster and i add my portfolio in app so i don't have to check all exchanges.

Both sites are proficient in the information they provide. Depending on which project I go to Coinzeco or Coinmarketcap. I usually use both to research a specific weightcoin, or token. Coinmarketcap has more information and it has become clearer, but Koenzeco has more coins and tokens.

I have never tried any of these sites. But Coinmarketcap seems to be more popular. But I will have a look at both these sites before I give my opinion. Anyway I am sure both these sites have their own importance.

Coingecho is the best although coinmarketcap is the larger one.Coin market cap is now quite a big interest because they are able to give services.Coingecho is much more suitable.

Hello dear mate, thanks for your post about coinmarket and coinjecko site, this two site very important because this two site are the backbone of the cryptocurrency because we can observe the crypto coin price all time this two site.

In fact, the two sites are great and give you a lot of information and experience in the field, and they are both broad in scope, but I personally agree with you that Coingecno is better, not for a specific reason but just because I feel more comfortable and smooth while visiting him

• +1 1

If you want to involve in the trading first of all you should to read about the market and get the information about the situation of the market that will help you to get the benefit in the trading so best of luck dear

In the beginning I used coinmarketcap, but after this site became owned by the Binance platform, most experts say that the Binance platform is trying to promote its BNB currency through this site, so I became used coingecno, however, both sites are good.

I prefer the coinmarketcap because there are all the coins listed there and we can use the the many features of it and also we can generate the money on the investments on them.

I prefer the Queen Market Cap site. I feel that it is more professional and has a lot of features, and this is really a wonderful thing. I hope that they continue on this way in providing these wonderful services.

The two sites are useful and good for inquiring about cryptocurrency prices. Coin Marketcap is the most popular site and most members use it and they are comfortable with it.

• +2 1

I am better market cup It is the smoothest and easiest to display the most traded currencies, it is more famous than the other site and it is world famous

• +2 1

In my personal opinion I prefer coinmarketcap, since it has a wide branch of cryptocurrencies and you can see all the knowledge they have of it, it is great to take into account that the best platforms are the ones that give you the complete picture and can be better detailed the range to make decisions efficiently and in accordance with our personal criteria.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I like both but if I have to choose the best I prefer CoinGecko, because using this site is easier by using many languages, I can use my local language and local currency to see the Bitcoin price in my local currency. There are many options to find out the value of the cryptocurrency which I will convert with various other currencies. This makes it easier for us as traders to see all the opportunities that exist so that more profit can be obtained.